All Comments on 'Venus De Milo (A new idea)'

by IAmControl

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Its eh.

I like the Emily type story line better. Or the idea around it.

IAmControlIAmControlabout 8 years agoAuthor
Its eh.

I agree, which is why the Emily series got close to ten parts and this is just an idea. However, I can't write that storyline forever given the way the end went (no spoilers, haha!) and other ideas should always be explored. That said, I would love to do something more with the Emily series...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

so far it seems more like a teaser than an actual story, but it does have potential.

i say have a go at another chapter (preferably longer) and explore this new idea at least a little further

IAmControlIAmControlalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Relpy to Anon!

Hiyas! Thanks for your feedback! Yeah, I had a great wave of inspiration in writing this and then realised in about 30 seconds that once he's gone, what happens? He's off, he's reached the promise land. What would a promise land be with baddies, and what would a story be without some kind of progressive conflict?

Of course, I could always try to make it that the mysterious handjobber was from said haven, I think that was my original plan anyway. Tell you what, I'll give writing another chapter a go, but I can't promise I'll pick up any inspiration, as good as this start may be.

Anyway, thanks for the feedback and cum back soon! ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIAmControl@IAmControl
EMC/Hypnosis, Transgender/transformation (with a M>F preference) Lesbian, Science-fiction, Fantasy, Bimboification & Dollification and light BDSM story lover with a passion for quality authoring, sensical story writing, and unique, believable concepts. I write what inspires me...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES