All Comments on 'Vera on the Veldt'

by ronde

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Bravo! Bloody well written! Congratulations!

Absolutely lovely. Beautifully and tastefully done and more than a likely story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hunting in Kenya

My rating only goes to the comments about the termination of hunting being related to any concept of caring for the animals. I have been reading books about African Safari's for a number of years. Granted there were times before WWII when excesses were committed on a grand scale. However, without exception all of my sources are unequivocal that the termination of hunting was for the benefit of poachers who had no control and paid baksheesh to government officals to export contraband hides, horns, tusks etc. More animals were killed during the 'non-hunting' period than before.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nice story - nice stteing

but Kenya nowadays has become a wild and dangerous place and not from the four legged wildlife but the two legged kind - poaching is rife and more of the open plain is being taken over by people farming cattle etc. The glorious days of the safari has gone forever and the wildlife is being squeezed into smaller areas.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great story !!!

Loved it from start to finish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great Ending

It was a sexy story. But I quite loved the way you ended it. True love won out in the end. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
👍👍👍👍

You are a grear story teller

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy6 months ago

Very enjoyable story!

5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userronde@ronde
2255 Followers
Women tend to be the central characters in my stories, because I find their complex personalities to be fascinating. My stories come from my life experiences or the thoughts inspired by people I have met. I am an avid fan of history and especially the history of the America...

SIMILAR Stories