Vera's Contract

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rayne416
rayne416
1,041 Followers

I released the clasp on her bodysuit and pushed it away, revealing smooth and tight lips, which I immediately drew my tongue across. Vera's back arched immediately and she let out a loud moan at the contact on her sex. When she realized how loud it was, she immediately stopped and look down at me embarrassingly. I winked at her from my kneeling position between her legs, and went to work. Slowly working my way in from both thighs, I massaged the outer folds first with my tongue, careful not to touch her clit yet. As my tongue worked closer to the surrounding pussy lips, I found a familiar wetness around her sex. Her mind and body had been going through alternating stages of arousal, confusion and fear since she got here, and that wasn't about to end anytime soon. With one hand, I slowly starting dragging my fingers back and forth across her clit lightly. Her body shuddered and I could see her eyes were closed as she began climbing towards an orgasm. Releasing my lips from her pussy, I turned to Katyuska kneeling a few feet away watching intently.

"Why don't you do your friend a favor and suck on her nipples, Kat? Might as well be useful!" Katyuska immediately stood up and walked over to Vera, who opened her eyes and stared fearfully at her. Their relationship was about to change, and lines about to be crossed, Katyuska having no choice in the matter, and Vera mistaking her actions as autonomous. I started licking her clit lightly as I watched Katyuska begin to suck a nipple through her bodysuit. Vera tilted her head back in pleasure as her senses became overwhelmed, never having been in this kind of situation before. I abruptly backed away and stood up while picking my camera up.

Her eyes snapped open and she looked at me with question as I motioned for Katyuska to back away.

"Time to snap some pictures," I had resumed my professional matter-of-fact tone, ignoring the growing lust in Vera, "Why don't you turn over and support yourself on your arms?"

She looked hurt but scrambled up to a suggestive position on the desk, her sopping and unclothed pussy hidden by the skirt. I walked around her taking pictures and instructing her to take different positions and poses which she complied with immediately. Taking long enough to allow her body to cool down, but not long enough to forget her sopping and exposed pussy, I finally set the camera down and instructed her slide her legs off the desk and resume a bent over position similar to Katyusk's previous. Brushing away the skirt, I brought my mouth to her sex again, this time slurping on her pussy lips while massaging her ass and thighs. She shuddered and I saw her hand grip the edge of the table till it was white.

While my hands remained playing around her pussy and thighs, I brought my mouth away and asked,

"Do you want to try some other physical stimulation? Little spanking to get the blood flowing to your cute little ass? We'll see how it shows up in the photos and decide if this is something we'll do more in the future," professional as always, I resumed licking her pussy as I awaited her decision.

"uhhh what? Ummm yeah sure..." her voice trembled as she spat out her reply, and I transitioned into long vertical strokes and used my fingers to open her pussy lips. Raising a hand, I brought it down on an asscheek firmly. She cried out but continued pushing her pussy back into my mouth. I brought my hand down on her other cheek, and her hips bucked as she loudly moaned. I continued until I saw her cheeks start to heat up and her cries get more high pitched. I started to jab my tongue into her honeypot, pinning her to the desk with one hand on her ass as she tried to buck her hips back into my mouth. Her quick acceptance of the spanking and apparent enjoyment was going to make the rest of her submission easy, I mused to myself as my tongue tortured her clit. As I heard her breathing begin to get heavy again, I once again stepped away from her inviting body and picked up the camera.

"Aw fuck, Marcus!" She disappointedly exclaimed as I came around to the front of her and began taking pictures again. I directed her again to take this pose and that in a professional tone, but I noticed a lot of pictures were not going to work because her eyes kept stealing hungry glances at my cock dangling in front of her. Once again satisfied with her edging, I set down the camera and brought my mouth back between her legs as she sat on the edge of my desk. I again motioned for Katyuska to resume on her nipples, and as Vera became more aroused, her hand locked into my hair. I could tell she needed this orgasm badly, and was not used to being eaten out like this, let alone edged. As she continued to try to drive her hips forward into my lapping mouth, I again broke away from her pussy, albeit a little painfully as her hand lost grip on my hair. As I stood up, she looked up at me tearfully and begged,

"Please... I need... I can't keep this..." Her voice trailed off and she flushed a deep red as she struggled to ask for an orgasm.

"You like what I'm doing?" I asked, as I reached for my desk drawer and pulled out few sheets of paper.

"Yes! It feels soo good! I need to fucking cum!" she begged.

"Tell you what, let's go ahead and get started on the contract, and I'll give you more orgasms than you can count." I slid the papers next to her with a pen and dove back into her pussy. She briefly started looking over the contract, but as her pleasure grew, she tilted her head back, eyes closed and moaned. I immediately brought my tongue away, occasionally flicking her clit. Her eyes went open and she looked down on me, teasing her orgasm away from her. My eyes glanced towards the paperwork, indicating my requirements. She stared at me bewildered and then picked up the papers with an annoyed look. As she began reading, my mouth resumed working furiously, my fingers slowly entering her as I slid them around her entrance. As she would find spots to initial, I would punctuate their completion by sucking on her clit. As planned, within seconds she began to skim the contract and just start initialing any lines she saw. As she got to the second page, her breathing was getting shallow and she was now scrawling wiggly lines on the contract as she raced to reach the end of it.

"Ohhhhh fuuuuuck!" she exclaimed as she reached the last page, her body starting to twitch with her impending orgasm. I reached up to pinch a nipple as kept my face buried in her, messily dragging my tongue across every sensitive part of her opening.

"HAAAaaaAAAhh," she tried to control herself as she signed the final line, her orgasm crashing down on her like a tsunami that'd been building up for ages. Tossing the papers from herself, she laid back on the desk and grabbed my hair with both hands. Her chest convulsed lewdly into the air as her back arched to match the flooding orgasm. I anchored myself to her with my tongue inside her, and my hands gripping both nipples in a vice through her bodysuit.

"HooooOOOHHugghhhh," she continued gasping as her legs struggled to crush my head like a nutcracker, and her hips spasmed all over my desk. When her legs finally relaxed a little, I released my own grip on her nipples and slowly turned her limp body over on the desk. Returning my mouth to her delicious pussy, I slurped loudly as I struck her ass. Tickling her clit with my tongue and spreading her asscheeks with my hands, I dug my nose towards her asshole. She moaned quietly and tried to pull her sensitive clit away from my feverish tongue. I brought her legs to the ground, pinning her body against the desk and attacked her pussy and asshole again while occasionally striking her bare ass. She cried out as she lost control to another sudden orgasm crashing through her body, my tongue planted firmly into her. I grabbed her clit from behind with my hand and applied pressure, watching her helplessly slap the desk with her hand as her body shook. I finally peeled away from her behind and stood up, motioning Katyuska to jump in on my semi-rigid cock. With her mouth back on my cock, I rested a hand on Vera's pulsating pussy and held it firmly as the convulsions faded away.

The poor half-covered girl lay on the desk barely conscious as I picked up the pace in Katyuska's mouth, keeping a firm grip on her hair and throat to pull her forward and lengthen my cocks path into her. When I was satisfied it was slick enough, I withdrew my cock from her face, but then drove 3 fingers down her throat, her misted eyes staring straight up at me. Tears began to flow down her pretty face as she struggled to control her gag reflex. We'd quickly switched to waterproof makeup since I didn't want to stop in between every throatjob for her to reapply her makeup. When I was satisfied with the amount of saliva and mucus coating my fingers, I withdrew my fingers from her and used the lubricated fingers to begin massaging Vera's virgin asshole. Her body stirred a little, but it wasn't until I popped a finger into her tight butt that she snapped out of her haze.

"Eh, what are you doing?" She twisted around, as I used the finger in back channel and a firm hand on her ass to keep her pinned to the desk.

"Just getting acquainted with your cute little ass. Since we'll be working closely together now," I replied, keeping the professional tone as my mind danced gleefully at the sensation of her asshole trying to both burn and crush my finger in her ass.

"Hey, just cause I let you lick my pussy and signed your contract doesn't mean you get to touch my fucking asshole! I don't do anal!" She angrily shouted and reached back to try and dislodge my arm. I easily pushed her back down to the desk and my finger worked itself deeper into the cavern.

"But you signed the contract Vera, you knew this was part of the agreement!" I feigned a hurt tone but nodded at Katyuska to pick up the papers. As Katyuska laid the contract out next to Vera's face against the desk, I slapped Vera's ass hard.

"Section 3 specifically states that you were willing to try out my new experimental look. Maybe take a gander at section 3 for me?" I eased the finger out of her but kept her body firmly pinned to my desk. As she read aloud, I slowly lined my cock up to her asshole.

"Vera Caldwell agrees to model in the newest LEP pilot photoshoot, which is meant to simulate a painful but erotic look. This includes, but is not limited to: being anally penetrated, spanked, choked and generally roughed up while on camera, with the intention of the shots being cropped to remove the pornographic content. All pornographic content generated from this is solely the property of Luminous Entertainment and Photography, but will not be released to the public unless agreed upon by Vera-" Her eyes flashed with anger as she spat out the last words, her brain finally regaining the composure it had lost over the past half hour. Her mind racing, she tried to reach back frantically and stop me from sliding her legs open. As I pushed the head of my cock against her sphincter, she began openly weeping, the growing pressure combined with the realization of her plight as she saw her hastily scrawled initials.

"Please don't do this Marcus, I'm begging you! Your cock is way too big for my ass, it won't fit!!" Her eyes pleaded with me from her prone position, "Anything else, please!!"

"Vera, we're in this together now, we'll find a way to make it fit, ok? By the end of this, you'll be as adept as Katyuska at taking it in the butt. And if you're lucky, you might even end up liking it as much as she does!" I laughed at her expense and shoved the head of my saliva coated cock into her ass. The scream pierced my office and Katyuska immediately tried to comfort her petite friend, inadvertently holding her in place. Her hands were flailing at the sides, trying to get any sort of purchase on the desk to either push me off, or scramble over the desk away from my invading member. With both hands pinning her hips firmly to the desk, I paused and tried to coax her to calm down.

"Vera, you have to relax! Fighting it will only make it worst!" I assumed a calming gentle voice contrary to the actual situation she was in. I slowly began leaning forward towards the desk, using my cock as a wedge to spread her asscheeks farther from each other as I invaded her rear. My cock was about halfway in when the mix of sobs and screams finally reminded me of the usual luxury I gave women trying to deal with my cock in their ass.

"Oh shit! Katyuska, do be a dear and grab another vibrator for poor Vera! I got carried away with how tight her sexy ass is and totally spaced the vibrator!" I motioned to the closet, and Katyuska hurried away to help her friend, returning with a matching vibrator to the one that was constantly in herself. Keeping Vera pinned to my desk, I slowly pushed the vibrator into her right below where my cock had remained as a spear, threatening Vera should she try to back away from the desk. A few taps on my phone later, and I could feel the buzzing in her vagina as my cock lay dormant inside her asshole. The break had allowed Vera to take some deep breaths, but I could see the sweat on her brow and the veins pulsing on her forehead as her body struggled to accommodate this new invader and the pain it brought with it. Looking down, I reveled at how my cock could even physically exist inside her between her small asscheeks, the girth of it disappearing into her anal ring like a magic trick.

"You know, Vera, some women learn to love anal. You just need to relax," the broken record response to all women struggling to fit a cock in their ass sounded almost mocking at this point, but it was all I could say as I strove to find my pleasure at her expense. Contract is a contract, you know?

The skirt was bunched up around her waist and the bodysuit had ridden up on her as well during her struggles, so I slowed my invasion to slowly pull the bodysuit and skirt over her head. I took the opportunity to massage her body and kiss her neck and ears as the clothing came off, leaving her stark naked except for the white socks, trying their best on tiptoe to keep her ass from my cock. Her cute B, maybe C cup breasts stood firm from her chest as I explored her naked skin with my hands. My ministering of kisses and massaging to her erogenous zones seemed to have a calming effect on her, but I couldn't tell if it was that or due to my cock no longer penetrating deeper. Her breathing was still ragged, but not as raspy as before, her body slowly becoming accustomed to the girth inside it.

After what felt like an eternity of waiting, I slowly started to edge forward again in her back passageway, confident that her pussy was now trying to send contradicting messages of pleasure to her brain.

"UnnnnggggghhhhHHH," she groaned and her hands gripped the desk, but she seemed resigned to her fate. I stroked her hair back from her face and whispered words of encouragement in her ear as I explored her with my lips.

"You're doing great, Vera! You have so much inside you already, soon you're going to be just as good as Kat at being anally reamed. Think of how awesome your photos are going to turn out, how much my thick cock will feel inside that slippery little cunt of yours later..." Maybe encouragement was the wrong term, but I could feel her body responding now to it, eagerly hoping that more of the pleasure she was experiencing would silence the cramps in her abdomen, and the burning in her ass. Her abrupt cries at each inch that shoved its way inside her dwindled in volume, and her breathing became more shallow as her diaphragm discovered it was running out of room to expand. When my hips finally came to rest against her, I looked down at her poor asshole, split apart by almost two inches of cock. Her feet were barely touching the ground, most of her supported against the desk by my veiny invader and hips. Katyuska held her friend's head against her breasts while playing with her nipples, whispering comforting things. Looking at her face, I could tell that Katyuska was getting horny watching her much smaller friend being split apart at the seams by my cock. It might also be both of their vibrators responding to her occasional cries and moans, but who was counting?

"Alright Vera, you're doing great! I'm going to pull my cock out now and I want you to try and not hurt your vocal chords when I do it, ok?" I laughed as I placed my hands on her asscheeks and began to pull out of the constricting passageway. Thankfully, Katyuska foresaw the inevitable and shoved her breasts into Vera's face, muffling the screams and sobbing as I withdrew my entire length in a steady fashion. As the veiny length and head withdrew from her tight rectum, Vera clutched Katyuska back with all her might, trying to prevent my cock from taking her intestines with it. I gawked down at first my cock and then her small frame in front of me, confused as to where it could have fit inside her. Her asshole constricted immediately back to a tiny black dot, and I noticed that whatever natural lubricant from Katyuska's throat I had used for the initial penetration had since disappeared. Being a merciful coworker, I grabbed a tube of actual lube from my desk drawer and coated my cock again for the main event.

"Alright Vera, here we go again!" Her body immediately tightened in fear, so I slapped her ass a few times, letting the vibrator sing its heart out in an attempt to mask the upcoming pain. I noticed after the first slap, her ass rose to meet my hand and I could tell she was enjoying this form of pain a lot more than the previous invasion. Using one hand to cup her mound as I spanked her, I could feel the wetness that belied her mental state. Once I saw the blood rushing to her firm cheeks and detected a low moan emanating from her, I lined up my cock to return to the main event.

After glancing off her tight sphincter a few times, my cock finally found its way back into the tight passage, and Vera's ordeal began anew. Getting the head in her seemed the roughest for her, but the lube seemed to help her with the rest of the invasion, getting only grunts and a few silent tears trickling down her face. When I again bottomed out, I gripped her ribcage tightly on either side and slowly began working up a rhythm. The lubrication was helping a lot, and I could tell she was starting to adjust to the stuffed sensation. Katyuska had a nipple in her mouth, and Vera was starting to pant from all the different conflicting sensations. I reached between her legs with a hand and found her pussy flowing with juices now, her body contradicting her mind as she tried to make the best of her predicament.

"UUNnnnnHHH," she groaned quietly into Katyuska as what appeared to be the beginning of her first anally induced orgasm built in her abdomen. I maintained a gentle but rhythmic sawing motion in and out of her asshole, intent on watching her cum unwillingly at the behest of my invading member. As I saw Vera's nails dig into Katyuska's pale flesh, I picked up the pace a little and was soon rewarded by spasming throughout her colon and her body slapping against the desk uncontrollably. Letting go of her, I could almost hold her entire body on the desk with just my cock speared in between her legs.

"OHMYFUCKINGOD, WHATTHEFUCKINGSHIIIIIITTT!!" she screamed as her eyes rolled back in her head and her body took her brain on a rollercoaster orgasm. I stopped pistoning into her and just held her small body gently below me as she rode it out.

"Such a fucking anal slut!" I whispered encouragingly into her ear, unsure if she would even comprehend or hear my words, "Look at you cumming all over my cock in your ass! Who would have known you could cum with such a thick pole in your dainty little ass? It took me much longer to make Kat cum!"

rayne416
rayne416
1,041 Followers