Vera's Contract

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I massaged her back, shoulders and butt gently as her orgasm slowly made its exit from her quaking body, leaving her in a semi-conscious daze.

"Holy fuck, Marcus," she finally breathed out, still prone on my desk, a pool of spit and tears drying near her face. She looked up at me at the edge of her peripheral vision, "What...the fuck was that?"

"I told you that you might find it enjoyable," I smirked at her, as I slowly withdrew my cock out of her. "Come clean me off Kat. If Vera permits me, I think I'm going to fuck her pussy now."

I looked over at her as Katyuska once again returned to her knees and began to work in earnest on my still raging hardon, her face turning a new shade of red. I reached down and gripped Katyuska's ponytail as I pounded in and out of her throat, becoming harder with the gurgles and gagging noises emanating from Kat. I had never actually fucked Kat in the pussy, abusing her other two holes non-stop and telling her that her pussy was for her fiancé when she begged for it. It was probably the only reason her relationship was still going, her increased sex drive keeping things fresh in the bedroom when she got home, while her dignity and other two orifices were desecrated at work. From what I could tell, while Matt hadn't been thrilled at the new arrangement, Katyuska had convinced him with the money and her continued vigor in the bedroom that nothing fishy was going on at work.

In a haze, Vera rolled over to her back and slowly pulled out a very slick vibrator while massaging her clit. Her rear ached, but she had already convinced herself that her pussy could handle my cock easier than her ass.

"Sure, Marcus... I can't wait to feel that monster in my pussy!"

I grinned at her as I applied a death grip on the back of Katyuska's head and used her friend like a fluffer. "The feeling is mutual."

As the messy noises increased in speed and volume from Kat, I saw Vera frig her pussy faster. When I satisfied that Katyuska was once again fighting her gag reflex, I released her from my cock and grabbed Vera by the thighs, spreading them and pulling her close to the edge of the desk. As I lined up my cock to her pussy, the size difference dawned on her and she quickly put a shaky hand on my stomach.

"Can you go slow?" her eyes pleaded, eager for pleasure, but remembering the pain my cock had already inflicted on her.

"Of course, Vera," I leaned in while pulling her head up towards me, kissing her passionately as my cock bounced around her pussy entrance. Using a hand, I lined up my head to her pussy and pushed into her slick pussy, just as I shot my tongue deep into her mouth. Her hands flew to my neck and shoulders as the penetration shot pleasure and pain through her. Any screams were muffled in my mouth as I began the slow push into her. She finally broke away, her back arched back dangerously as she pressed her breasts into my chest and held on for dear life.

"Oh My God, Marcus! Your cock is SOO big!! It feels like it's trying to rip my pussy apart!"

I slowed down when I found what I assumed was her cervix, a few inches of cock still hanging out of her. She groaned as she began to get used to the new sensation, her breathing shallow once again. Once she was comfortable, she wrapped her arms around my neck and began to gyrate up and down on my cock, her thighs using the desk edge for leverage.

"Augh, it hurts but it feels SOOO good!!" she panted as I slowly pushed my cock in and out of her.

Once her breathing returned to a steady rhythm, I lifted her up slowly by her butt and held her to my chest as I slowly bounced her off my hips. Her feet clasped around my waist and my cock inside her kept our hips in contact as my cock penetrated deeper into her with each thrust. Her groaning in my ear got louder as she struggled to accommodate me, her body in a completely helpless surrender as she remained suspended in the air by my arms and cock. I could see Katyuska on her knees nearby massaging her own pussy, imagining what it must feel like to have my cock inside her aching pussy.

Once I was convinced that Vera could take my full length without blacking out from the pain in her cervix, I began vigorously bouncing her up and down while walking over to a wall and pinning her back to it. The extra friction from the wall allowed me to pin her back and ass to it and I pistoned deeper into her core, my cock aching from the impact at the end of her vagina. I could feel her body start clenching as her orgasm built even through the pain, stirred up by her lack of control, pleasure and stuffed sensation in her pussy. Her grunting and sobbing increased in intensity as she urged me to assist in her orgasm.

"Fuck Marcus, fucking fuck! Fuck me hard!" Her words slurred as her mouth attempted coherent thought and her body slid into a passionate fervor. I could feel her nails drawing blood on my shoulders and back as I kissed her open mouth while pumping into her. She did not return the kiss as her eyes rolled back and her body shuddered between me and the wall. Her sock clad feet pointed outward, in an attempt to take me deeper as her pussy clenched my cock inside her again and again. Surprisingly, I felt my own orgasm finally building after the marathon session of broadening Vera's horizons and holes. The tiny nymph trapped between me and the wall had clamped down on my cock hard in her orgasm, and I finally let myself relax, eager to join her in bliss and shoot my load inside her.

Glancing to the side, I saw Katyuska already laying on the floor, her body shuddering in her own orgasm as she clasped her mound while her rib cage arched in the air obscenely. With a grunt, I started hammering faster and faster into Vera, causing her discomfort from the super sensitive region I was using for my release. Her hands tried to slow me down, but she had no leverage, and I sawed deep and hard into her, my cock putting immense pressure on her pubic bone. As she screamed and tried in vain to push me away, I reached up and grabbed the back of her head and held it to my chest as I began to spasm and release my semen deep into her. The sensations from her throbbing clit mixed with the warm semen coating her insides sent her body into another series of orgasms as her thighs spasmed around me. Her small body attached to my own like a vice, and for a moment we were two lovers lost in our bodies' chemistry.

I held Vera's sobbing body close against the wall for what seemed like an eternity until her orgasm subsided and she finally regained an awareness of her reality. I was panting from holding her up for so long and from finally achieving the release I sought from her, but I brought her back to the desk before setting her down gently. Reluctantly dragging my cock out of her warm body, she flinched a few times while her pussy lips struggled to finally release my head. She smiled at me through half-lidded eyes as she laid back onto the desk, sticking her tongue out playfully,

"I think work is going to be fun..."