Veronica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry sweetheart, but I don't think you have much of a choice." He said, pulling her arm so that she began to follow him out of the room. He led her down a stairway, through the living room, and to the basement. The stairway leading to the basement was nicely finished, as was the room it led to. They walked through the room, passing various furniture and decorations that gave it the "man cave" appeal. He led her further back to the laundry room, where he moved a shelf and began to unlock a door that was hidden behind it. Of course, he was probably taking her to the dungeon that he spoke of earlier. Great.

He opened the door and led the way into a dark room. Veronica's bare feet were already cold on the cement floors, and she squinted as he turned on the lights. Her eyes adjusted and she looked around the room before her. It was a large room with cement floors and brick walls. It wasn't nearly as scary as she anticipated, and she felt some relief for that, but the contents of the room are what disturbed her the most. There were shelves placed along one wall of the room, completely stocked with various sex toys, floggers, clamps, gags, and cuffs. In the middle of the room was a large bed, furnished with straps at each corner and cuffs on the headboard. There was a spreader bar propped up against one wall, placed next to a mechanism that he could strap her limbs to, holding her arms above her head.

Dear god. Mark was a twisted man.

Veronica turned around and looked at Mark as he was shutting the door and locking its many locks. He then placed his hand on a scanner, and armed the security system, making sure that nobody could intrude on us unexpectedly.

He had really planned this out...

When he was finished, he turned to Veronica with a mischievous smile on his face, taking a step towards her and bringing his lips to her ear.

"Incase you're planning an escape, I suppose I must inform you of my security system. You see, what I just did there is locked us into this room. The only way we can leave is if I put my hand on that scanner, type the code, and unarm the system manually. And one more thing, it has a heat sensor. So the door will only unlock if I'm alive and well. I figured you might want to know that before you decided to pull anything stupid." He said as he took off his jacket. He turned away from Veronica and hung it on a hook by the door.

"I'm going to uncuff you now, and I expect that you won't make an attempt to harm me in any way. I think its very clear to both of us that I'm more physically able than you, and even if you could manage to kill me somehow, you would be locked in this room forever. So I hope that you understand the importance I serve to you right now." He said nonchalantly as he began to uncuff her. Veronica felt her heart rate increase furthermore as he touched her wrists, and when the cuffs were finally removed he still touched her, wrapping his hand around her arm possessively. He once again brought his lips to her ear.

"Strip." He commanded firmly. "And when you are fully nude, put your hands behind your head so I can get a good look at the luscious little body that will soon be mine." he said, his warm breath tickling her neck.

Veronica couldn't move. With his lips against her ear, and his hand around her arm, she was crippled with fear. There was silence for a moment, and then he tightened his grip.

"That means now, pet. So strip." He said more firmly this time, stepping away from her and crossing his arms. She felt her mind spinning and anger welled up inside of her.

"No." She said simply, crossing her arms in front of her. "Despite what you may think, I'm not a fucking toy." She looked him straight in the eyes, and he only smiled.

"Well now. You're more defiant than I thought. This is going to be quite fun, isn't it pet?" He chided, grabbing her by her hair. She yelped and put her hands on his chest, pushing him away. But he was much stronger than she was and her attempts were quite foolish. His grip on her hair only tightened when she pushed him, and she brought her hands to her sides, balling them into tight fists.

"Now, I think someone needs me the teach them a little lesson. Isn't that right pet?" He said, before roughly slapping her face. She winced at the hit and her eyes prickled with tears. "I'll make you wish you had stripped yourself." he said menacingly, grabbing her arm.

He led her to the mechanism on the wall, and began strapping her wrists up above her head. When he was finished, he turned and walked to one of the shelves, grabbing a ball gag and a pocket knife. She felt her breathing get faster as he opened the knife and began walking towards her. He stood in front of her, scanning her with his eyes, and he brought the gag to her face, ruining any chance of negotiating with him. He brought the strap up over her head, securing the gag in place, then quickly brought the knife to her throat. She let out a sharp breath as he gently pressed it to her skin, not hard enough to cut her, and ran it down to the hem of her dress.

He began cutting the fabric, being careful as to keep the knife away from her skin. He worked his way down the dress and soon enough his hands were working away at the cloth covering her breasts, exposing her creamy skin and leaving her vulnerable to his stare. He continued cutting his way down her navel, and soon over her hips so that the dress fell in a heap to the floor. She was completely exposed to him then, besides the pale blue panties that covered her most private area.

Mark took a step back, watching her intently. He looked at her eyes, which glowed with fear and shame, and he smiled slightly. His eyes wandered down her neck and collarbone to her breasts. His gaze lingered on the perky globes, and his expression stayed solid. Her chest was heaving with anxiety as he molested her with an intense stare, and Veronica could see an erection forming through his pants. She watched with hatred as he approached her again, getting to his knees to face her panties.

"Spread your legs." He said firmly. "And if I have to ask again I'll grab the spreader bar."

She was mortified as she slowly opened her legs, giving him access to the one place she kept completely to herself. He wrapped his hand around the waistband of her panties and quickly ripped them off, tossing them to the floor. He smirked as he took sight of her pussy, clearly satisfied with what he saw. Her pubic hair was trimmed into a little triangle and her lips were shining slightly with the dew of her excitement. When Veronica took sight of it, her brows furrowed. She could feel her pussy clenching gently as she watched Mark devour her with his gaze, and she suddenly desperately wanted to close her legs. Mark looked up at her face and his smile became more prevalent when a single tear left her eye. The thing that disturbed Veronica the most was how undeniably handsome Mark was. His dark hair was expertly styled and his grey eyes practically dazzled with excitement. And even so, he kept a firm and domineering composure, containing his emotions and remaining in control. Veronica could feel her core tightening as heat began to build in her pussy. There was something so terribly exciting and horrifying about being exposed to a stranger, and she could feel herself getting wet.

Oh no.

He couldn't see her like this, so vulnerable and exposed to him. She couldn't let him see her get wet like this. She hated herself for lubricating, even if it wasn't under her control, she hated the way her body responded to all of these emotions.

Mark took one look at her dripping pussy and a smile crossed his lips. "Someone's enjoying herself isn't she?" He said, mocking her evident arousal. "I have wanted to see this little cunt for a long time Veronica." He whispered, inhaling its heady aroma. "Look at how wet you are for me. You're loving this, aren't you? Look at how much of a little whore you turned out to be."

Veronica's pussy continued to wetten as he mocked her, and she let out a groan as he called her a whore. The word stung slightly, but the effect it had on her body was tremendous. Her pussy contracted tightly and continued to drip. She hated this. She hated him. She hated what he was doing to her. She tried desperately to stop her body from coming to life, but the damage was done and she was on fire. How could she possibly feel like this? He was torturing her, molesting her. How could she possibly feel as hungry as she did? She began to cry and anger was building up inside her. She hated Mark. She hated him with everything inside her.

Mark stood up suddenly, and began to adjust the straps on her wrists so that she had much more space. "On your knees, pet." He said deeply, his voice tinged with arousal.

She quickly got to her knees, knowing that if she didn't he would force her to, and she watching him cross the room. He approached the shelf with the ball gags and grabbed a different contraption. This one was made to hold her mouth open. She groaned with fear as she realized what would happen next. She was going to suck his cock...

He approached her again, switching her ball gag with a ring gag, and he began to unbuckle his pants. Veronica's eyes widened slightly as he unzipped his pants, pushing them to the floor. She could see his bulge, it was extremely prevalent through his boxers, and it stood on end like a pole. Mark removed his shirt then, exposing his muscular chest and tanned collar bone. He was a large man in all aspects. His body was chiseled and his cock was clearly quite large. Veronica shivered at the way he looked down at her, so domineering and quite frankly very attractive. He put his hand on the back of her head then, caressing her hair.

"You are quite beautiful in this position, all tied up and gagged like a true fucktoy. Its only a matter of time now until you will be my little fucktoy. But I don't think you deserve it yet, so today you're going to suck this cock like the true slut you've proven yourself to be, and then you're going to swallow every drop of my sperm like the cumdumpster you are." Mark said, looking down at Veronica and running his fingers through her hair, pulling it gently.

He began taking his boxers off, and his cock sprung free. Veronicas eyes widened at its size. It wasn't huge, but it was certainly long and thick, not to mention veiny. It stood at its full 7 ½ inches bobbing in front of her face, and she wondered how it would fit in her mouth. Mark grabbed her head again, and began pushing her face closer to his cock, urging her to start sucking. But she resisted and he slapped her.

"You can either start sucking, or I'll have to force you. Your call." He said firmly, getting a better grip on her head. He began pushing again and she continued resisting, refusing to let him do this to her. She didn't want this. She didn't want to provide him any type of pleasure. She only wanted to wake up from this nightmare, alone in her bed. But she knew that this was far from a nightmare, it was reality. And he was still pushing her, trying to break her, trying to get past her walls. And she felt her mentality snapping a little. She knew that for this particular moment she would have to suck his cock, or he would force her to. And then she would have to swallow his cum or choke on it.

So she caved.

Leaning in a bit, she felt the head of his cock begin to enter her mouth, radiating a type of heat that can only be achieved through true arousal. He pushed it in further, and it filled her mouth, sending intense waves of heat down her stomach to her pussy. His cock was thick and hard, and her mouth wrapped around it. She got down to business then, bobbing her head up and down and getting about half of his cock into her mouth, stroking it gently with her tongue. She put a bit of suction on it and he groaned a little, tightening his grip on her hair.

"Your good at that pet, don't stop." He grunted, letting out a sigh.

Her pussy tingled when he talked to her like that, and she let out a little hum of arousal, sending small vibrations through Mark's cock. He began pumping his cock into her mouth a bit faster and she fought the urge to gag as he pounded the back of her mouth, but she continued sucking and licking, knowing that it would make this all end faster. Her pussy was pulsing with excitement as he let out another small groan, pushing harder and further. She felt his cock begin to enter her throat, and continued fighting her gag reflex. She could tell he was getting close and she wasn't going to ruin it or prolong the experience, so she sucked harder yet. Desperately awaiting the warm shot of cum that filled her mouth soon after.

He shoved his full length into her mouth, forcing his cock down her throat, and she gasped for air. His cum was warm and thick and she swallowed quickly to avoid the taste, fighting the urge to gag and choke. He continued ramming it all the way in, and she coughed around his cock, fighting for air and desperately trying to swallow the huge load he gave her.

"Take it slut, take it all like a good girl." Mark said, letting out his last few spurts of warm cum. She gasped with relief as he pulled away from her tear ridden face, and let her body drop, giving in to the support of the wrist straps. She nearly passed out from lack of air and physical exhaustion, and Mark helped her to her feet.

"Good slave." He said quickly, patting her head. He recuffed her and sat her on the bed, laying her down gently, and turned to put on his clothes. She got a full look at his body then. His broad and muscular shoulders ran down to a slim waist and toned ass. His skin seemed to be glistening with sweat and his tan was glowing in the light. She let her eyes close for a moment, and waited for him to come get her. She heard him shuffle around for a few minutes and then he was there, gently lifting her onto her feet.

"You were a good pet today, and that was merely an exercise to demonstrate the power I have over you. We will begin training you tomorrow, and soon enough you will be my true possession. Since you were a good girl you can have your own room tonight. Sound good pet?" He said, patting her head, and looking into her eyes expectantly.

"Yes." Veronica said simply and emotionlessly, breaking eye contact.

"That's yes Sir to you, slave." He said, grabbing her chin. "Now lets get you a shower."

He unlocked the door, putting his hand on the scanner, and led her out of the room. He took her up the stairs to a room she'd only been in a few times to pee, the bathroom. Mark started the shower and leaned back against the sink.

"Come here." He said, reaching out to take her hand. She accepted his invitation and he began uncuffing her, looking up at her from time to time. "Go ahead and shower, sweetheart." He said softly. So she turned and stepped in, shutting the clear curtain behind her and trying to forget that he was there watching her. After her shower, she stepped out and he wrapped a towel around her, warming the chill in her bones. He led her to "her room" and handed her a neat pile of clothes, folded crisply and smelling of linen.

"These are for tonight and tomorrow," He said. "And I'm setting your alarm for 8:00 am, so when you wake up I expect that you get dressed and come downstairs for breakfast. I'm leaving you uncuffed, now that you're aware of my security system. But as of right now we have lunch time." He said, setting some lotion and moisturizer on her bedside.

Damn, it was only lunchtime? It had seemed like their morning encounter had lasted all day. Veronica began dressing herself, trying to do so in a way that hid her body from Mark. He only stood there, watching her intently with a blank expression on his face. There was a certain smugness to his expression that made Veronica squirm, and she rushed to get her clothes on. She looked down at her outfit, a pair of black sweatpants and a red t-shirt. Not bad, besides the rather sexy push up bra she was made to wear under her slightly see-through shirt.

They walked down the stairs together, and when they approached the kitchen he pulled out a chair for her and commanded that she sit. She was almost glad that he commanded her, it was a reminder that this wasn't a date or a hangout session. She sat down and took a handful of her hair.

"OW, what the fuck was that?" Veronica exclaimed, turning to look at him in anger.

"I expect a yes Sir from now on." He said, turning and walking to the fridge. When she didn't reply he turned at looked at her menacingly.

She sighed. "Yes Sir." She mumbled, refusing to look him in the eyes.

"Its a start, slave. Next time show some more respect." He said, shutting the fridge door and walking to the stove. He turned on the burner and began cooking lunch, and after a few minutes the scent of sauteed vegetables filled the air. Veronica watched him as he moved back and forth between the counter and stove, preparing a dinner that smelled quite phenomenal. She watched the way his muscles moved under his t-shirt, he was so well built and sturdy. So very intimidating, all the while attractive. Veronica struggled to shake away her attraction to him, it would only make her weaker. She knew she needed to hold on to her hatred for him, and keep a firm grasp on it. Veronica continued thinking to herself, and soon after her thoughts were interrupted by an abrupt sound.

A knock on the door.

12