Veronica in the Woods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But, as she struggled to make up a convincing story, a wicked thought took over. Here was her chance, one of her dirtiest fantasies was about to be fulfilled.

She had always fantasised about Joe's cock being lubricated by another mans cum as it entered her body and this was too good an opportunity to miss.

'Darling,' she whispered, 'You do know I've lubed my arse for you, don't you? Why don't you slip your cock into me? You know you want to and I'm sure I'm ready for it'.

As she rolled over onto all fours she reached between her legs and took hold of Joes now erect cock and guided its head against her sopping anus. He gasped as she suddenly thrust back against him and stared in disbelief as he saw his cock disappear into her and felt his balls tugged by her massaging hand.

Veronica closed her eyes and felt the warm cum of the stranger as it dribbled out of her and down Joe's shaft. She rubbed in as much as she could all over his hanging balls and tugged at them until she heard him whimper in pain – this was heaven.

As much as she knew she shouldn't, she couldn't help but let the sexual animal inside her take over, she squeezed and tugged at his now stretched sac as she roughly massaged the warm cum all over him, then, without warning, she reached further between his legs to slam three slippery fingers straight into his unsuspecting arse! 'God, I can be a dirty bitch sometimes,' she thought as she heard him groan as he unwittingly mixed his own cum with that of the stranger.

12