All Comments on 'Veronica My Cousin'

by prpapi25

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
good, but needs improvement

It was a very fun read, i enjoyed the cousins who looked after eachother at a young age, formed an un-breakable bond.

Few things i would request, find an editor, there were a few jumbled or missplaced words. And please continue writing, this has alot of potential

-Anon

IncestualbastardIncestualbastardalmost 12 years ago

This story reminded me alot of my sexy cuzin veronica..one thi g you should add to the next chapter is a few dirty spanish words like coje con esa verga grande and then follow that with parenthesis(fuck me with that big cockcock)that would help alot since theyre of a hispanic background the parenthesis for the people qho dont speak spanish

prpapi25prpapi25almost 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback

Thanks all for the feedback with be looking at editors to look over the work. Many of the slang terminology was intentional as us New Yorkers do talk like that. Thanks for the feedback greatly appreciated and will continue to write other true events that occurred and many other events i wish occurred or come up with :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
My Cousin Pua

I have fantasized about fucking my beautiful cousin Pualani for years...she is so very beautiful...as such a sexy body. Reading this story just reawakened that hunger for my beautiful cousin Pualani!!! I dream of she & I in a 69 sucking each other off making her cum with my tongue while she sucks me till I cum in her mouth & drinks every drop of my sperm!!! I've jacked off 100's of times in prison to fantasies of fucking her hard & deep...filling her with baby making sperm in her pussy & ass!!!! Having sacred children as our ancestors did to preserve our chiefly blood...in my fantasies she became my "Wahine Kapu" my sacred wife!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
not good for the incest area

the slang and the cheating ruin the story. if a reader has to work at figuring out what is being said you failed as a writer. cheating is never acceptable. always warn the readers in an intro if you are going to have unacceptable things in your stories, no one looks at the stupid tags that the stupid webmasters put at the END of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
ho hum

Another story about a guy who describes himself as well-built and athletic and a big cock. Dime a dozen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Good story. Buy I've read it before years ago.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous