All Comments on 'Veronica Peeps'

by aaronburr

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Story retold

You are rewriting your previous stories with some minor changes. They're still fun to read, but maybe add some new scenarios with Veronica & Timmy. Have her show him off to her nerdy friends or younger girls in possibly embarrassing situations. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fun Story

They have everything for young men to enjoy,

You can hang out with all the boys ...

It's fun to stay at the y-m-c-a.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Arousing story

I like Veronica peeping at naked males. Nice to read about her feelings belonging to naked males.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I like your story!

It is fun to swim and live naked at a lake. I think it is really arousing being teased and photographed naked. It is an adventure what you have described. I fully understand why the boys are masturbating!

Unfortunately, Veronica didn't have a camera! I love bold cfnm!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
FUN!!!!!

I love your stories. I can really fantasize about what happened. It is nice to mess around naked and live your life at the beach. I don't know if I dare to be photographed naked for publishing by the coach. The arousing would be that I could be watched by women later.

The best part was in an older story when the coach let the young men stand naked and ashamed on the blocks while the old ladies snapped photos. I want to take part in this situation. It's shaming and you want to avoid by your mind. But there are also the arousing feelings of being full naked at the ladies' mercy for ever. I love this feeling!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Really funny!

As a woman I like watching sexual interactions between men. Wonderful story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I think if you have to swim naked and you know that your trainer loves watching your naked body, you got even more aroused.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nope. Off track on this one. Almost every other chapter and little addition has been great. The play. The Spankings at Mrs. Reilly's house. Just about everything from Mrs. Cuff to Millie and the drool running down her cheek almost everything. But coach taking it up the butt...NOPE. The swim meet the embarrasing photos , the sisters and girlfriends that's exquisit torture and Rodney over his mother's knee. Little Stevie getting more than even his mother would admit she wanted to give to his backside very hot, very very hot, would have like to read about her going farther down that dark hole! Not this chapter. Not these characters. Wrong turn tangent. Lets get back to the Play, the punishments, and cruel cruel Mrs. Cuff and Reilly...the boys who end up being "showcased" and stripped and the girls who love to Spank them. and play with their balls.

heavenlyKKheavenlyKKabout 2 months ago

All aaronburr stories have homosexual tendencies, but I was wondering when the author would add a more implicit encounter; not surprising the coach was in on it,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous