Veronica Peeps

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She knew their bodies now, down to the last dimple on a muscular buttock, to a seam dividing a scrotum, to the sculptural effect of a penis glans, to the blue veins that stretched on an erection. She knew the pattern and colour of their pubic hair. She knew the ones who took longer to jack off, those who did it like monkeys- over in a flash.

And like a spy she was overhearing conversations.

One between Mister Compton and Buddy, for example, the day they lingered in the grove after the others had shot through.

Naked they were strolling across the grass, in no hurry either of them to pull clothes on, clearly relishing their nudity. Perhaps being nude...with one another. The newly muscled boy now like a shorter version of his coach, only with those emblematic large nipples and the explosive burst of black pubic bush, and his crewcut- unlike the hair of his coach- a natural blond. And his penis meatier than the man's.

"Bob Mizer pays, pays well. He owns it, the Athletic Model Guild. For a model like you...around fifty bucks a pop."

"But I gotta be naked, right? What if my Dad or Mom saw?"

"Aw, no! You wear a posing strap. They're real neat. My Mom sews them. All colors. Different sizes. Or...a Red Indian loin cloth. Or a Roman centurion skirt- Bob loves them. And there's no way your folks would pick up Physique Pictorial. Can't get it in this town. I get mine from a magazine store in St Paul. And if your Dad goes there he wouldn't be letting on to your Mom!"

They chuckled.

"And then there's Grecian Guild Pictorial. I'm a member. Share their philosophy- we should be more like the ancient Greeks. They'll buy photos of you posing as a Greek athlete, throwing a discus or even wrestling another fella..."

"Aw, coach, I don't have muscles...not like you."

"Listen Bud! The workouts here by the lake and, then, after dinner three times a week, joining me at the Y...look at yer..."

Here the coach stood inches from the boy, and stroked his shoulders, both shoulders with both his hands.

"These trapezius muscles of yours. Strong shoulders! Out on the sides, too. We've got you real standout deltoids, front, side and rear. And down here..."

He now stroked Bud's sides. Under his arms. Veronica thought the boy would start feeling ticklish.

"...these latismus dorsi, really giving you that V shape we fellas all hunger for, the tapering physique even the ancient Greeks held up. Just feel that...now that's real muscle, Bud."

He grasped hard at the boy's sides.

"But these are your glory, boy, these big pecs we got you with all those bench press workouts..."

The coach stroked the boy's hairless chest with the back of his hand and seemed to linger on one of Bud's outsize brown nipples. Nipples like medallions.

"Feel the pounds packed into there! And you gotta nice smooth chest, too. Won't have to shave it like me."

And Veronica noticed that as the coach's palms felt the 18 year old's torso, Bud's penis thickened and sprouted from his body parallel to the ground. This hardon was making the boy embarrassed and he detached himself from the coach and, turning his back to shelter his erection- now climbing to point up at 45 degrees- pretended to be examining a leaf.

Softly he said,"Naw, nobody's got muscles like you, coach. I reckon..."

Here under his blond crew cut and still facing away he struggled with embarrassment.

"I reckon you got the best physique...the best anyone could ever have. None of the guys we work out with at the Y have got your bulk or definition, your V shape..."

"Why, thank you Bud, that's real generous." And, encouraged, the coach reached out and had both hands on the back of Bud's shoulders. He said, "Boy oh boy, fella! Your rear delts...they're really comin' on..." Veronica twisted to enhance her view and saw that now Mister Compton's penis had stretched parallel to the ground, to poke at the boy's bottom.

Suddenly Bud swung around, his curiosity getting the better of his shyness. And facing the coach, his penis nearly touching Mister Compton's, he blurted,"Hey! Bet you posed for Physique Pictorial! Coach, I bet you did!"

The boy was grinning wide.

Coach now took his turn to be embarrassed, at the accusation. Or the exposure of his little erection poking straight at the boy.

He reddened, seemed to think and...confessed. "Ah! Got me in one, fella. Out of the naval reserve, back in LA, I had a pal at the downtown Athletic Club who started talking to me when we were taking steam or in the showers, about doing modelling for the Guild. Praising my progress with my physique and telling me to share it. And get paid. Black and white pics...bought by other body builders for inspiration and by art students...and anyone who appreciates the athletic male...Some fun poses...leaning against a fake column...or sitting on a motor bike...some up in the Hollywood Hills where I could also work on my tan...yep, bare ass naked in the outdoors, just like here..."

"Wow!"

Veronica thought she saw Bud's penis throb. Mister Compton's certainly did, now jutting at the sky.

"Became one of Bob Mizer's favorites. Listen, I'll bring some posing straps next Tuesday, and my Kodak Brownie Hawkeye Flash Model. When the other guys leave we'll get you to pose...in among these trees...spread on the grass...on your tummy on the sand...Develop the photos myself so its just between us. Make you a star. Even get you on the cover..."

"The cover! Of Physique Pictorial! You gotta be kidding, coach!"

"Or Grecian Guild Pictorial. Or Young Adonis. Or American Apollo."

Then the coach had an improvisation.

"Say, instead of hitting the Y tonight- queueing for the weights with all those beer-belly slobs who hang out- you come to my place. Mom'll cook us a real nutritious meal- body builders' food, like chicken breast or chopped liver and then we go down to the basement. We'll strip off just like here and at the Y, and use my bench and barbells. In between sets I'll show you 10 years of Physique Pictorial- they'll really inspire you...and my other collections of muscle mags..."

Coach's penis was definitely throbbing. The fading light caught moisture on the end of it. Veronica noticed the same clear fluid now streaming from the boy's inflamed glans, trailing to the grass, his penis also at a hard-as-a-board 45 degrees. Their eyes took in the other's excitement.

"Coach, that's real cool. I'll...I'll bring flowers for your Mom."

"Nope, no fuss. I do it all the time, having pals around to work out in the cellar. She reckons it's better than having her son chasing loose women or coming home drunk like my father. A guy has no friend like his 'ole Mom."

They faced one another, cocks reared.

Anything could have happened at that moment.

But nothing did.

They turned and walked off the water's edge to dress.

Then at the next gathering Veronica overheard Timmy and Colin Gray as they stood stretching their muscles right in front of her hideaway. As they twisted and strained they were talking again about Colin's nighttime adventures with Leanne in his "chariot."

"Still do it? With her? You bet!" Colin was saying. "Only...only it's got more interesting."

"Yeah? You mean...?"

"No, not what you're thinking. No, but she really likes getting me stripped but she's gotta stay dressed. At the passion-pit, the drive-in..?"

"Yeah?"

"...at the drive-in last Saturday she made me strip off my jeans, boxers, shoes and socks and throw them over into the backseat. So I was sitting there in my T shirt...until the lights went off..."

"And then?" Timmy was excited. Veronica noticed his perfectly-formed penis was stretching, poking to the grass at an angle.

"...then she made me take the T shirt off too. And she could do whatever she wanted with me. And she did- that was good. pal, I blew three times! But every time the screen lightened up I was afraid people in the other cars would notice. And when the girl came round selling ice cream I jammed my hands in my lap real fast."

"Holy smoke!" Now Timmy's penis was jerking to full stand.

"And another time when we were playing back-seat bingo near the cemetery she made me strip completely and whisked it all out of the car and into the boot! I was bare ass naked. Hey, Tim, lemme tell yer- there's nothing like deep kissing a pretty girl in the back seat when you are stark naked and..."

"...and she's fully dressed." Timmy sighed and added,"Wish it was me."

His penis was bolt upright and streaming a clear fluid, trailing out of his slit all the way to the grass. And Col's had reared to jut out, parallel to the ground.

"Pal, you find a girl who likes it and we'll go double dating. Think about it. The two of us, parked at the drive-in, bare as boards but the girls fully dressed. The four of us crowded on the backseat, us boys in our birthday suits! Meanwhile..." Col pointed to his friend's throbbing erection. "I'll leave you to it!"

He strode off.

Timmy stood looking down at his upward pointing appendage, somewhat forlorn. Veronica's heart beat for him. It was a moment when she might have emerged from the shrubbery and declared that she would join him for these specialised adventures and games anytime he liked- in cars, drive-ins, forest-glades, lake-side beaches. He could name it. She would keep her skirts on and he could stay naked as Adam.

Timmy glanced over his shoulder to see Col striding off to join their mates swimming relays to the buoy and, with the clump of trees blocking their view, began to stroke his rock-hard member. And with parallel, echoing gestures Veronica stroked away as well.

It took barely a minute. For each of them.

This time, however, Veronica was extremely excited and a squeal broke from the girl's throat as she exploded.

And, Timmy, just recovering from his own eruption after flinging three fat pulses of sperm across the grass...

...and just beginning to wipe his sticky fingers on his thigh...

...heard it.

A girl's squeal close-by.

He started- like a frightened forest animal.

She saw the fear in his eyes. Eyes that looked right into her dark hiding place without seeing her but terrified all the same.

And then he bolted to the lake.

Heart pounding Veronica pulled pants and skirt on and hauled herself out along the well-worn route to the fallen fir tree, up and over it, through knee-high grass and onto the sand track. She ran as hard as she could, panting back across the road into town and by the dairy, the waterworks and the drive-in, through the shopping strip and to her home.

In her room she reflected that this was not the first time. A few weeks back, after all the boys had cleared out, she had started for home and was crossing the main road. Something made her look over her shoulder and there, on the other side, just emerging on the track, was Timmy. Their eyes met, just for a second, and she quickened her pace. He never drew even with her. But how had he managed to stay back unnoticed? Had he, for example, fallen behind the other boys and diverted into the woods for one of his masturbatory rituals?

A week later she was walking home, twigs and leaves plastered on her dress and binoculars around her neck instead of in her shoulder bag. As she passed Winklers Soda she looked in and saw Timmy and four of the boys in a window booth. The others ignored her but Timmy looked right at her with a frozen questioning look.

And- holy cow! Today, in her panic to get out and away, she had left behind in her hideout those binoculars. Plus her notebook. And a fragrant Pepsi bottle. But...she quickly reassured herself. Nobody could winkle his way into that secure burrow. Still, she would have to be more careful. That questioning look in Timmy's eyes...the boy had been thinking, putting together evidence. And now he had heard a squeal, an orgasmic squeal, coming from the wall of bushes.

The day of the next gathering she was super careful, getting into her hideout early and weaving dead branches through the facade of shrubbery to make it even more secure.

Summer was ending and the boys seemed to sense it, their nude displays becoming more brazen. For example big Jimmy Fraser, skinny, tall, black-haired baritone, came upon neat hairless Glen Christopher dozing on his tummy in the sun, his pert bronzed bottom on display. Jimmy stood there s moment admiring the view. He even fingered the bunched up loose skin behind his huge pink penis glans. Then he declared, his Adams apple vibrating, "I could screw you, I could screw anything!" And sprang on Glen and bolted him to the ground, seeming to shove a stiffening penis between his thighs. "Hey!" Christopher protested but Jimmy began moving frantically emitting theatrical grunts. "OOOH! What a juicy ass!" Christopher pleaded for him to stop- but then showing he was playing along too started yelling "Help! Help! Rape! Rape!" Then Jimmy rolled off him in helpless laughter, showing his big thick penis bolt upright. "Bet you enjoyed that, buster. Remember, if there're no girls around I'm in the sex business, boy or girl, dog or cat!"

Later she saw Colin and Ernest saunter into the grove. "Let's take a piss in these bushes," Colin said. After drilling the leaves and branches with their urine they shook themselves dry. Ernest said,"Hey, that cock of yours looks like it could do with a helping hand!" And he reached out and took it- with its well-defined pink knob- and began stroking. Instead of objecting Colin just closed his eyes and dropped his head back and sighed, "Pal, that feels real cool." And Ernest said in a real low voice "Reckon that's what pals are for...helping a buddy get rid of all the tension...just think of Lauren in the back seat of your Dad's sedan and her nice pink teats...her white tummy...that black hair...and what it feels like when you slip that tip in..." Colin groaned while Ernest stepped up the rhythm and then let forth three decisive emissions, shooting into the fernery. Splop! Splop! Splop!

But the real shock was Timmy. The others in the lake, he carefully placed himself in front of her bush hideout and, like an actor, started playing a role. Not just stroking his penis, with its wide blue artery down the middle- it was bolt upright in a second- but running his hands all over his torso, eyes clenched shut. And tweaking his nipples, as the coach always did when he was at it. And- jeepers! Turning his back, bending over...and parting the cheeks on his beautifully rounded, sticking-out bottom, stretching apart his intergluteal cleft, to display his twinkling hairless little hole!

He held the pose.

Then he fell to the ground, on his back and grasping the backs of his knees hauled his legs up and back. He thus exposed his entire bottom, the glutes spread apart, his hole advertised. Then he sprang upright again, jutting out his chin...clenching eyes shut...tilting his groin obscenely forward...and stroking fast.

"Like my cock?" he said in a whisper.

"Like my balls? Like my crack? My little hole?"

Veronica's stomach flipped. The obscenities were meant for her.

And he shot, heavier and further than ever before. One pulse of sperm sailed through the leafy roof of the girl's canopy and trailed down to streak her face. She immediately scooped it into her mouth while she saw Timmy fix one eye right into her hideout. "And like my spunk?" he whispered into the dark, and turned and strode off.

At the end of the next workout by the lake Veronica lay in wait. It was only a moment. All the other boys had scampered off. Coach and Buddy appeared, naked, pumped up and golden-skinned. Coach carried a Pan Am shoulder bag which, he was explaining, came from a holiday on the Greek islands his mother had paid for.

"I made a great buddy on the island of Mykonos. And guess what? We could swim nude off the beaches, just like here."

"That would be real cool. Swimming and working out at the Y is one thing but I reckon this going nude outdoors- in the sun- is the whole deal," Buddy declared.

"It makes me...excited," he added quietly.

Coach was bending over to take things from his bag. His back was to Veronica and she saw his bottom- his intergluteal cleft- flare obscenely open and, planted in it, she saw Mr Compton's hairless suede-coloured zone and within it a tiny circle of puckering lips. His...sphincter!

He straightened, holding a camera.

"Now...to make you a star. I've brought you some of those posing straps I showed you in the basement."

"Wow! Keen to try them..."

Buddy was clearly enthused, hovering there, with his penis starting to lengthen.

"...it was great working out in them. Only...I sure got embarrassed when your Mom came in on us, you on the bench, me sitting on you to hold you down... just wearing these things."

"Naw! She's used to that. She just wanted to make sure we got a glass of milk...Hey! This is the one we'll start with. Look!"

He held up a waistband string with a triangular patch of white fabric attached and stretched it out for the boy to step into it. As he did the two figures almost embraced. When Bud pulled it up his legs his stubby penis jerked upwards and pointed to the sky. He's excited to be wearing the strap, Veronica realised! And she saw coach was looking at the erection as the cloth stretched over it, flushed with excitement himself. His own small penis- it really looked derisory on a grown man and a muscle man, at that- was lengthening, Veronica noticed, as he reached for his camera.

He suggested Bud pose by the tree, arms stretched over his head. Bud's stubby erection shoved the posing strap forward but both affected not to notice and, in any case, the coach's penis was now jutting out at 45 degrees, rock-hard, as he snapped away with his Brownie talking all the time.

"At college I and some buddies worked out all the time, serious about getting the best physiques. The best. And a few of us got to thinking about the ancient Greeks. About how they worked on their bodies, how they knew all the muscle groups, how they oiled themselves down. And...put your hands on the back of your head now, pal...yeah! Show off those abs! Good one...perfect shot...now another...just lower the strap...lower still..."

Veronica noticed that Buddy had lost his long woolly pubic locks. His bush was now...flattened, shorn, tidied-up.

"...whoa! That's it...perfect shot. Say, Bud, aren't you glad we got you trimmed down there? Again, that's just what the ancient Greeks did, to decorate their bodies..."

"Yeah, think its great. Only I was real shy when your mom got out that razor and scissors and started doing it ...Jeepers, when she pulled my strap down! Boy! Did you see me go red?"

"Naw, fella! Mom's real used to it. Lends a hand at rehearsals for the body building comps...Hey! Let's get that strap off and try another..."

The posing and photographing went on for another three quarters of an hour in the perforated shade of the grove, with the two males mostly erect or semi-erect, and with trails of clear fluid streaming from their penis tips. Veronica, of course, knew the correct word: from the urethral openings...the meatus...the meatus...on their glans. As always, the anatomical exactitude thrilled her.

Some of the posing straps were like nappies and covered all the boy's secrets while coach snapped away. Others were the tiniest. One was white netting- see-through! And Buddy loved them all. Now Mister Compton declared it was the last one, reached into his Pan Am bag and produced the tiniest of the straps so far...and it was a bright PINK!

Buddy's eyes popped. And his penis, sticking forward parallel to the ground, jerked instantly upward.

In a low, breaking voice he breathed, "Boy! I love...this...one!"

"Yeah, real cool, ain't it? It sorta says, pink's not just for the girls. Fellas can like sweet colours as well."