Veronica Peeps

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And he tried it on, pulling it up his thighs. His cock was absolutely rigid pointing skyward, the v-shaped cloth too tiny to cover it. The elastic snapped, but the penis neck and head were trapped, flattened to his razored pubic bone. The boy and the man just stared, and laughed.

"Fella, unless you can get that little man of yours to go down and fill out this poser...then we're wasting our time snapping pics. No way Bob Mizer can print photos of you with a proud hardon sticking out of a strap...much as he'd like to!"

There was silence and then Bud looked his coach in the eye and said in a low, slow way, "Mister Compton, you an' I know there's only one way we gonna make both our stiffies go down."

The two naked males looked one another.

It happened in a flash, and Veronica copped a close-up view.

The coach walked right up to Buddy and pinched both his nipples and immediately Buddy responded doing the same to Mister Compton. The two males held one another's nipples- it seemed to the girl- real hard. Both their eyes had closed. "I...like...that," she heard the boy whisper. "I...love...that," said his coach. "Only...you can do it harder with me." She saw the boy frown with concentration and his fingers tighten. The coach winced. And groaned, throwing his head back. She heard their breathing, deep breathing.

Then the coach sunk to his knees and drew the pink G-string down the boy's legs and off from his feet. He then...reached out and guided Bud's stiff member...right...into his...mouth. His lips seemed to suck the penis with reverential care and his cheeks hollowed. The boy, for his part, started a low moan. "Ah, coach, whaddya doin' to me?"

Stopping his loving ministrations, the coach looked up and said,"I'm sucking your beautiful boner, pal...I'm gonna suck your teenage jism right outta that cockhead and all you've gotta doing is stand there and let it happen."

And he resumed his loving duties, lips softly moving up and down the penis stem and over the corona and glans, making them slimy, his cheeks drawn in.

Veronica, now the perfect voyeur, watched transfixed, watched the devotion of Mr Compton to Bud and his penis- his worship of the boy's penis- watched the boy's shut-eyed rapture, watched his body gently rock.

So she ignored the rustle in the undergrowth behind her. Dismissed from her mind the sound of branches being drawn back.

Mr Compton had stopped sucking Bud's dick and was now easing the boy down to kneel with him. And Veronica- even as she registered the scraping sound in the shrubs- looked on goggle-eyed as the two males kneeled facing...and their mouths closed on one another's...two males kissing! Veronica gasped. She had never seen this, never imagined this. And while they slobbered into one another's mouths they started fingering one another's stiff, poking cocks.

Saliva drooled from the locked mouths of coach and student, ran to the grass, and with the two of them the fondling of penis became more frantic...

...and Veronica froze.

There was some breathing. Behind her.

Astonished and terrified, she swung round and faced a stiff cock...a pink penis head with a slit...a rubbery erection and one she had seen many times...right in her face.

She looked up, into the eyes, and the cute snub nose and the fluttering eyelashes, of the love of her life...Timmy.

The boy flashed her his winning letterman smile and put a finger to his lips. Then he pointed to her spy hole in the vegetation and crouched next to her.

He must be dreaming...but, no. What was happening was right and ordained. His nude thighs touched her skirted ones, his penis jutted from his groin and he wore only a wicked grin.

He parted a branch so they could both enjoy the action on the grass.

The coach had guided the boy to lie down and had rolled him over onto his tummy. And was now...unbelievably...lowering his face into the crack in Bud's bottom, into his intergluteal crease. Veronica and Timmy looked at one another wide-eyed. "Holy cow," Timmy whispered. And grinned wider than ever. Veronica noticed he was clasping his erection.

In profile they saw Buddy, lying on his tummy, head jerk up with surprise, eyes popping with shock and pleasure, as the crouching man licked and sucked and slobbered lovingly at his bottom.

"Coach...is...like...a...pig...at...a...trough," spluttered giggling Timmy into her ear. His arm fell around her shoulder and his other hand moved slowly up and down his erection. "We got ourselves quite a show here!"

Then Mr Compton lifted himself and positioned himself to lie on the boy's back.

Which brought forth a plaintive urgent whisper.

"Oh no, coach...that's gonna hurt me! I let that Jimmy Fraser do that to me this summer and it hurt real bad!"

Coach was astonished. He froze. "Jimmy? You let that..?" Then remembered the urgency of his own needs.

"Naw, Buddy. I'm not entering ya little hole! I'm gonna do it to you Greek style...between your muscled thighs! That's how they did it in ancient Athens."

Then he repositioned himself lower and started moving his midriff on the boy's thighs in a rhythmic motion, at the same time slobbering into his ear, while a relieved Buddy, propped on his elbows, twisted and turned his head with pleasure.

Then the coach forced his powerful bronzed arms under Buddy's chest, grappling the boy- which seemed to transport both to a new plane of rapture.

"So...(pant )...you...(pant )...offered...your...little...(pant )...asshole...to Jimmy? You're...a...real...(pant )...little...slut, fella."

Lick, lick, lick- deep into Buddy's ear.

"Yeah...but only while I was waiting for you to make me an offer, coach! And shit it hurt! Never again!"

"Mean that? 'Cause...if...I...catch...you..."

Suddenly Mr Compton groaned "Grrrrrrrrrrr!" He stopped moving, expired on the boy's back and seemed to go to sleep but only for a moment. He rose, his penis trailing a mess of sperm. He rolled the boy over and...

Here Veronica and Timmy watched transfixed...

...scrapped a fistful of his ejaculate from his penis and groin, and lavished it on Buddy's own stubborn erection. Up and down on the lying boy's prick.

The boy was pop-eyed, wondering what was happening next.

The coach lifted his powerful, muscled rear...and squatted, lowering himself on to the boy's rearing prick. Letting the boy's erection penetrate him: he...was...sliding it, Buddy's erect now-lubricated prick, into...his...own hole! Then he sat flat on the boy's middle. Buddy was all the way in!

"Like that, pal? You're right up me!"

Not hesitating for a second the prone athlete started jerking his thighs, propped up on his elbows, his face in a grimace.

"That's it fella, give it to me!" urged the coach.

Buddy was lifting his hips rhythmically. Thumping against the coach's bottom.

Then suddenly it was his turn to clench and groan and flex.

He had exploded in the coach's hole.

They collapsed and fell apart onto the grass.

Gasping at the performance, Veronica and Timmy stared. The boy's arm tightened on the girl's shoulder. He turned and whispered in her ear, "What a neat show!" And his breath tickled the girl and thrilled her. She looked down and Timmy's penis head smiled up at her. She smiled back. Any minute, she thought, I'll reach out and at long last...feel it!

They watched the two males sort themselves out and stroll to the water, coach's arm over Buddy's shoulder. "Jimmy, hey?" the coach was asking. "Any of the others?"

"Aw, only Colin, I reckon, but he only wants jack-off sessions in the attic. Won't kiss or nothing. And, coach, he don't have no muscles."

"That's my fella, that's my Buddy."

They saw them quickly bath, then dress and set off, beaming, on the track into town.

The sun was setting, with just a hint of freshness in the air. Veronica and Timmy lingered by the lake. The boy was still buck naked and his penis still reared.

"I always sensed someone was watching," he was saying. "And then I started putting clues together. And one day I held back- it was the day you saw me leaving after you- and searched the shrubs. Well, there was just the hint of a track and I poked around. A certain little girl's panties gave the game away, and the cleared space, and the Pepsi bottles, and the perfect view through a gap in those branches. Yes, I thought, she would see everything. Everything.

"Ya' know, Veronica, I've reached the view that everyone is at heart a bit of a sex maniac. Everyone thinks about it as much as you. Or me. Everyday. And I read these books I found at my uncle's. By Doctor Kinsey? He did surveys and people are having sex all the time. With neighbours, relatives, animals...themselves! Holy cow! Just think of what we just saw!"

They both laughed.

"Yep, coaches too. And art history teachers," she added. "I've got a bit to tell you about Miss Simpkins."

"Boy! Wanna hear that! But another conclusion I've reached this summer. It's just this: world's divided into those who wanna watch..."

Here in pointed a forefinger at Veronica's breast.

"...and those who wanna be watched."

And he pointed at his own chest.

His naked chest, the girl reflected. And then they found themselves talking about all the masturbation Veronica had witnessed by Timmy's friends and Veronica's love of the Greeks and she explained their view of male nudity as costume and she told all about Miss Simpkins' relish for female peeping and how Mr Compton fitted into all this. Shyly Timmy rehearsed his dream of a foursome in the backseat and getting naked with a girl in a car at the drive-in and established to his very obvious joy that Veronica loved the idea too. Even- here he ventured cautiously- getting naked, at the movies...in the back, or the very front, on a poorly attended matinee...peeling off pants and shirt and boxers and handing them over to his cruel girlfriend...until he was naked.

"In your birthday suit?"

He nodded blushing.

"Buck-naked? Bare as a board?"

He nodded again.

"Without a stitch? Like one of the ancient Greeks? An athlete, a warrior, a god?"

His splendid penis jerked and, Veronica noticed, it was drooling.

"Yes..."

And he added a pleading, urgent request.

"Just like I am now...please."

The sun was fading fast, shadows lengthening. A coolness came off the wine-dark lake. Bird wings beat their evening passage.

At its perfect 45 degree angle, the boy's projection looked imploringly, its head shiny.

It too seemed to be saying please.

Veronica reached for it, her Athenian moment.

It felt...perfect.

The world was perfect.