Veronica Sails the Caribbean

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As evening approached, the four were back on the ship. Captain Sean and Cammie had a dinner of stuffed Red Snapper, fried plantains and Bizcocho Dominicano, also known as Dominican Cake. The meal was not only delicious, but filling. Afterwards, the six sat around and shared stories from there pasts. Then it was joke telling time amongst the men.

"A Pastor has some chickens on the church premises. One Saturday evening a cock went missing. During church the next day, the Pastor asks. "Who has a cock?" All the men stood up. "No, no. Who as seen a cock?" all the women stood up. "No no.I meant, who has seen a cock that is not theirs?" half the congregation stood up. Exasperated, the Pastor said. "Who has seen my cock?" and all the choir boys stood up." said Captain Sean.

The men all laughed, the women just shook their heads.

Joann thought she could tell a better joke and chimed in.

"What's the definition of a farmers daughter?" they all shrugged their shoulders.

"Someone who goes out on Saturday night to sow her wild oats and on Sunday goes to church and prays for crop failure."

"I've got one." said Kaz.

"Whats the definition of bittersweet?" again all waited for the punchline.

"Watching your Mother-in-law driving over a cliff in your new Mercedes."

The joke was met with much laughter and another round of drinks. Cammie put on some soft steel drum music and grabbed Captain Sean's hand and began to dance. Veronica was the only one who knew the relationship and found it intriguing to watch the couple sway with the music. Their movements were erotic. A hand on a hip, another around a waist. Dancing very closed face to face.

The others watched momentarily before Joann took Steve by the hand and began to her own provocative dance. It didn't last long before Kaz cut in and motioned for Veronica to join in. She looked into Steve's eyes, captivated by their brilliant blue. She pressed her body close to his, letting her breasts rub against his chest. She felt him push his pelvis against hers and felt a bulge that began to grow. She leaned close and whispered.

"Take me to your cabin."

He scooped her up as if she weighed nothing and carried her to the back where his cabin was. He opened the cabin door. As Veronica walked in, he held a string to her top and pulled gently. The tied behind her neck came undone and her top dropped to her waist. Veronica didn't try to put it back on.

Kaz and Joann stayed on the bow of the ship, embracing each other under the stars. Captain Sean and Cammie headed to their stateroom and weren't seen again until morning when Captain Sean jumped in the dingy to pick up supplies. Mostly liqour, but some other basics as well. Cammie waited for their guests to arise before making them all banana pancakes with a side of ham and juice to drink.

They hoisted anchor and set sail for St. Kitts and Nevis. It was only a short distance, but Captain Sean suspected his guests weren't quite ready for another round of drinking and diving just yet. He opted to head a little north before turning south to St. Kitts. The two women went back to sun bathing, although this time, Joann was nude.

Veronica was so totally taken in by Joann's ability to be comfortable at all times. Whether dressed to the nines, like she had seen in the Dominican, to being totally nude like now. Nothing seemed to faze her. Veronica found herself wanting to be more like her, so she started slowly by removing her top.

It felt liberating in a way. Born and raised in Alabama, or the bible belt as it was known, she was always taught to keep modest. She never really paid that much attention to it but the thought was ingrained into her. After having been in and out of a couple of bad relationships that seemed to be all about the man, she was enjoing this stage of her life. Freedom.

Freedom to do what ever she wanted with whomever she wanted. Right now, she wanted to be on a sailing vessel topless. She kept her sunglasses on mostly to shade her eyes, but partly to sneak peeks at Kaz and Steve.

Their night together was one for the ages. She let him undress her, kiss her, touch her. But when it came to penetration, she took over. She removed his clothes, threw them aside and hungrily took his cock into her mouth. Bigger than most men she'd been with, he wasn't huge, which meant he'd fit nicely no matter where she wanted him. And she wanted him inside her.

She pushed in onto the large double bed and climbed on top. She straddled his groin and leaned down to kiss him, rubbing her clit on his cock. Back and forth she moved. The tip of his cock felt good on her clit and she moved faster, gyrating her pelvis on his. She sat up, running her hands through her shoulder length hair and moaning out loud.

He reached up and caressed her breasts. She placed her hands on top of his as she began to bound up and down on his shaft now deep inside her. It felt so good, she hated to stop, but she didn't want him to cum just yet. She slid off and moved her way up to his face. Her knees pinning his arms and she held herself just about his mouth.

"I want you to lick my pussy and make me cum."

She then sat down on his mouth as he stuck his tongue inside her. Licking and sucking on her clit. Back and forth on her. Harder, faster until she felt her body convulse. She put her hand over her mouth to keep from screaming out, but her moans couldn't be held him.

"Uuuuhhhhh."

She didn't want him to stop and she wiggled her pussy on his tongue, moving her hips as fast as she could until she came a second time, before rolling off him, trying to catch her breath.

He didn't rush. He simple lay beside her, putting his hand on her thigh and running his fingers up and down, waiting for her to open her legs and let him in. When she felt like she had come down enough, she looked him in the eyes again and said,

"I want you to fuck me."

Needing no further encouragement, he did exactly as she said. He fucked her. Hard, and fast. First it was missionary, but soon he was behind her. A handful of hair as he drove himself deeper and deeper into her soaking wet vagina. Faster and faster he went. What seemed like minutes, was actually two hours. When the two were completed exhausted, they lay in each others arms and fell asleep.

"Is that it?" Shouted Kaz stirring everyone to sit up and see the island grow ever larger on the horizon.

"Yep. It's one of my favorite islands." replied Captain Sean. He continued.

"We'll come in at South Frigate Bay. From there you can hit the beach, go shopping, golfing or hit the casino. I plan on being there tonight."

"Babe. Steve and I are going golfing." Kaz said to Joann.

She turned to Veronica and asked if she was up for more shopping.

"Actually, I wouldn't mind doing both."

Joann turned back to Kaz and said they were coming with, promising to make it worth their while.

Cammie helped get them transportation and a tee time. As there were no cruise ships in port that day, a tee time was easy to secure. She also told them of a couple of shops that had good deals on clothing, shoes and gold jewelry.

"We'll be spending the night in the bay again, so stay out as late as you want. Just call me when your at the beach and Cammie or I will pick you up." Captain Sean informed them.

The taxi from Frigate Bay to the Royal St. Kitts Golf Club took only a few minutes. The foursome checked in, paid for the cart, club rental and 18 holes and went on their way. Men were required to wear collared shirts, so Steve and Kaz spent a little time in the pro shop before teeing off.

Steve suggested a wager, cart vs. cart, which was readily accepted by Joann.

"Guys against girls. You're going down." she added with a wry smile.

She leaned over to Veronica and said not to worry and just follow her lead. Veronica knew Joann had something up her sleeve.

"What should the wager be?" Kaz asked, thinking he didn't want to be too bold and scare them off.

"Losers have to do whatever the winners say." Joann said with an air of confidence.

"Anything?"

"Yes. Anything!"

"Game on!"

Steve and Veronica watched the couple flirt back and forth, enjoying the show. Once things were settled, they drove their carts to the first hole. The men using the Gold, or championship tees, as per the negotiations and the women using the Coral tees.

"I hope you're good." Veronica said to Joann.

"Don't worry Ronnie. We've got this."

Her confidence was infectious. Veronica knew that Joann had something up her sleeve, so she followed along with what ever she wanted.

Steve hit his drive down the center of the fairway, giving Steve a high five after doing so. After Kaz hit, the girls lined up their shots. Veronica went first and hit a shank into the marsh. Joann laughed and told her not to worry about it.

She set her feet, addressed the ball and took a giant swing. Titleist would have been proud as the ball sailed two hundred and fifty yards down the right hand side of the fairway. Leaving them with a medium iron shot to the green. She picked up her tee, winked at Veronica and said,

"I've been practicing." She said and winked.

The foursome was dead even at the end of seventeen holes. The girls bringing out all the stops in an effort to win the match. Joann took great pleasure seducing Kaz whenever he stood over a put.

"C'mon baby. Show me how you handle your stick." She'd purr as his putter was in mid backstroke.

"Stroke that putt lover." She add.

Kaz would miss his put. Now it was Steve's turn, and Veronica wasn't about to be undone. She leaned close, put her arms on his, letting her breasts rub against his arm. She whispered in his ear,

"I've never been fucked on a green before. Maybe today could be the day."

She reached around and grabbed his crotch, feeling his cock in her palm, she stroked him until he was hard, then turned away. Kaz and Joann smiled at Steve's embarrassment as they watched Veronica pull out the final distraction.

"Steve? I want you now." She teased as she bent over just to the left of the hole and slapped her ass.

Steve put the putter in his back, picked up his golf ball and said,

"Looks like you win." He lifted Veronica over his shoulder and calmly walked over to the golf cart. Veronica screaming and laughing at the same time. Kaz and Joann laughed with her and watched as Steve drove away.

"Well. Looks like you lose." Joann said.

"You haven't made your putt yet."

Joann calmly walked up to her ball, tapped it gently and watched it hit the bottom of the cup.

"Like I said. You lose. Now, lets talk about what you're going to do for me."

She smiled, put her arms around his neck and kissed him passionately. They walked hand in hand back to the golf cart and drove to the clubhouse where Steve and Veronica were waiting.

Veronica had noticed how Joann and Kaz were acting with each other. Very touchy feely she thought. Close and erotic and very hands on. Once again she marveled how comfortable Joann was at all times.

They ate a light lunch and took a taxi back to Frigate Bay beach and waited for Cammie to pick them up with the dingy. She too amazed Veronica at her carefree personality and comfort in her own skin. When they got back to their boat, she watched Cammie and Joann interact with each other. A smile and a touch of the hand by Joann who then leaned in and whispered something to Cammie which made her smile.

They spent the rest of the day sunning on the ship as Cammie prepared a delicious dinner of Conch fritters, served with an artichoke gratin and strawberry bruschetta for dessert. Afterwards they all went to the Royal Beach Casino for some gaming action.

Veronica and Steve sat at the Pai Gow table while Joann, Kaz and Cammie went to the Craps table. Captain Sean stayed on the boat to serve as their water taxi whenever someone wanted to return.

Each person had their degrees of success and failures. Veronica was done, down $105 while Steve ran into some 'bad luck' taking a gamble on a big bet and losing. He left the casino a little lighter in the pockets as well, but told Veronica that he considered it money well spent as long as she was by his side.

Joann and Cammie were rolling the dice well as the entire Craps table was loud and lively. Joann picked up the dice rubbed them on her breasts and tossed them onto the table. The dice bounced around and while they did, she grabbed Cammie's hand and held it tight.

"Seven!" shouted the pit boss.

The crowd erupted with loud cheers yet again as chips were pushed around the table to all the lucky winners. Joann whispered to Kaz who picked up his chips and walked away. A big smile on his face. He saw Steve and Veronica and joined them.

"Joann's on a roll. I thought I'd get out while I'm ahead. Join me in the lounge for a drink?" he said as he turned towards the lounge where a group of musicians began to play. Steve and Veronica followed him in and wound up dancing the night away.

"C'mon lucky shooter!" Shouted a man in an advanced state of inebriation.

Joann picked up the dice once more. Rubbed them on her breasts and tossed them onto the table. The first dye showed a two while the second dice spun on it's edge before falling on itself.

"TWO!" Shouted the man again and gave Joann a hug.

"Hard Four!" said the pit boss as he pushed a stack of $100 chips in the mans direction. The man promptly gave one of them to Joann. She smiled, took the mans money and tossed the dice once more.

"Seven! Craps!" said the pit boss. The table lost and Joann and Cammie decided they had had enough fun and walked out of the casino hand in hand. Once they were outside, they headed for the beach. Finding a dark and secluded spot, they stopped and embraced. Mouth to mouth, they kissed with a fervor only two people who wanted each other could appreciate.

Joann placed her hands on Cammie's breasts, while Cammie untied Joann's top. Joann stepped out of her clothes, helped Cammie out of hers and the two women raced towards the beach. Their naked bodies barely visible on the moonless night. They dove into the water and embraced again. Tongues twirling, hands roaming, bodies grinding against each other.

They walked down the beach until they found a lounge chair that someone forgot to put away for the evening. Joann pushed Cammie onto the lounge chair and spread her legs apart. She kissed her way from her ankles up to her inner thigh, before looking into Cammie's eyes for approval before continuing. Cammie merely closed her eyes, leaned back and placed her hands on Joann's head pulling her into her soaking wet pussy.

Moans of ecstasy escaped from Cammie's lips as Joann brought her to an inescapable orgasm. Cammie did little to muffle her moan, instead, holding Joann between her legs as she bucked wildly against her tongue. Over and over her body convulsed with wonderful orgasm after orgasm.

Once her breathing slowed down, she returned the favor. Kaz, remained in the shadows as Joann had instructed him too earlier until she gave him the sign she was ready for him. Once given, he approached the two women, removed his clothes and slide his cock inside Cammie's still very wet pussy.

Cammie raised herself up to let Kaz get deeper penetration while she continued to lick Joann. Tongue on clit, cock inside pussy and hands holding heads. All were giving and getting what they wanted. Joann came in a rush, and like Cammie, kept grinding her pussy against her tongue. Kaz continued to pump deep into Cammie, increasing his pace.

Cammie reached between her legs and rubbed her clit making herself cum and letting her long fingers rub Kaz' cock until he pulled out and exploded his cum all over her back. The three satisfied each other. They then all went back into the ocean to cool off before putting they clothes back on and grabbing a taxi back to Frigate Bay Beach.

The next few days and nights were spent doing much of the same. Kaz and Joann, Veronica and Steve, Cammie and Captain Sean, all enjoying what the Caribbean had to offer. Sun, sand, diving and swimming in warm crystal clear waters, shopping and booze. Their last night on board was a wild party.

Joann started a drinking game in which the loser had to remove and article of clothing. Unprepared for such a game, it didn't take long before most everyone was naked. Captain Sean, who only had on swim trunks and sandals was the first. He made no effort to hide himself and took great pleasure in seeing the others join him on the couch in the saloon.

One by one they lost their clothes until it was only Veronica and Joann. Veronica still had bikini top and bottoms while Joann only had bottoms left on. Steve, Kaz and Captain Sean were enjoying the attentions of Cammie who took turns fluffing each man.

Veronica found herself distracted and lost the next hand. All the men hooted as she slowly and seductively removed her top, dropping it to the deck. She smiled at Steve who's hard cock was standing at attention, practically begging to be touched, sucked, stroked.

The last hand was dealt and Joann offered Veronica a deal.

"If you win, you can do anything you want to anyone of us, but if I win, I get to do anything I want with you. Agreed?"

Veronica looked at her hand, pausing for a moment. She didn't know if it was the alcohol or just her new found sense of freedom, but she agreed.

"Agreed."

She laid down her hand. Three eights.

"Beat that." She said mockingly.

Joann smiled, looked her in the eye saying,

"I'm so glad you agreed. Slave."

She laid down three jacks, gave a crooked smile and took Veronica by the hand and led her to the couch.

"On your knees." she demanded.

Veronica did as she was told.

"Gentlemen. You can watch and play with yourselves, but you losers can't touch without my approval."

None of they argued as they knew they were going to get theirs. Joann took Veronica by the hair and gently led her to Kaz,

"Open your mouth and suck his cock."

Veronica did so willingly, vigorously stroking him as she took him as deep into her mouth as she could. Choking briefly before allowing her throat to relax and take his entire cock in her mouth. Kaz leaned his head back and enjoyed the fellatio he was receiving. Next she sucked on Captain Sean and then finally Steve.

The next thing Joann did had all of them surprised. She told the men to move and she laid on the couch. She first touched her breasts, tugging on her nipples, then moving her hands between her legs. her hands spreading her clit open as she fingered herself. First deep and slow then harder and faster until she cried out in a soft moan of ecstasy.

She then told everyone to stand over her and masturbate until they came. They all stood shoulder to shoulder. Kaz, Veronica, Steve, Cammie and Captain Sean. Each one naked and each stroking their cocks or rubbing their clits as Joann laid there and watched them all.

Moans and others sounds of ecstasy were coming from the cabin and anyone who might have passed by their ship would've never imagined what was really happening aboard.

Captain Sean was the first to cum and he spilled his cum all over Joann's feet. Cammie and Steve also came. Cammie practically falling over as her orgasm was so powerful. Steve shot his load all over Joann's belly.

Veronica and Kaz took only moments longer. Kaz exploded next, covering Joann's tits and Veronica had to reach to the ceiling to brace herself from falling op top of Joann. Her hands had never moved so fast, nor felt so good on her clit.

"Ooooohhh!" she moaned out as she finally came.

Joann reached out to touch Veronica's hip and thigh. Gently massaging her soft skin. She took Veronica by the hand, pulled her down to her and had Veronica lay on top of her, sharing each man's cum on Veronica's naked body as they kissed once more.