Veronica Sails the Caribbean

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cammie was taking Captain Seans cock in her mouth and stroking Kaz back to life. Each man growing hard again. Steve sat and stroked his cock before maneuvering behind Veronica and sliding his now hard cock into her very wet pussy.

Steve held her hips as Veronica raised them up. Joann turned around on the couch and put her face right beneath Veronica's pussy. She watched as Steve's hard cock pounded her from behind.

Reaching up, she touched Veronica once more, her long fingers on her clit, Veronica came with another shuddering orgasm. Steve pulled his cock out and Joann took it in her mouth, sucking him until he came once more.

The orgy lasted until each had come at least once more. Not saying a word, Joann, then left and took a shower. The rest went to their respective cabins for the night.

When it was time to leave, each giving the other a hug and kiss on the cheek, as if they were all old friends. Steve and Veronica exchanged phone numbers and planned on seeing each other again sometime.

Veronica took a taxi back to the airport and boarded her flight for home. Feeling exhausted, yet exhilarated, she quickly fell asleep, only waking when the plane landed back in the U.S.

She took a taxi home and set her mind for the next vacation.