Veronica's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually, my orgasm faded and my senses returned. I wanted so much to please and enjoy my new lover. With just a gentle push at his shoulders, he got up and stood in front of the sofa. I laid there, fully exposed for him. Now, I wanted him to see all of me. I wanted him to know that my body could excite and arouse him. I began to rub myself for him. My hands slipped seductively all over my body in a way that I had never done professionally. I massaged my breasts for him and pinched my nipples. I spread my legs and exposed myself to him. It was not hard for him to see my open pussy, still wet and slippery with my juices. I slid one and then two fingers into myself and then brought my hand to my breast. The slippery addition made the attentions to my nipples all the more enjoyable.

It was no secret that he was enjoying our time together. A huge bulge marked the erection beneath his trousers. A large wet spot darkened his pants at the thigh, probably my wetness from earlier, no doubt. I ran my hands along his cock. Even through the material I could feel it warm and pulsate. I sat up on the sofa and began to undo his pants. He removed his shirt and was soon standing naked before me. My face was right at his crotch. His scrotum was soft and drawn up tight below his member. His cock was beautiful. The perfect phallic stood straight from his body. It was without a single hair. The swollen circumcised head was deep red and liberally oozed clear precum. A large drop stretched down and landed on my breast. It slipped down and hung from my nipple. My body tingled when my finger slid through the slippery wetness.

I looked up into his eyes and placed my hands on his tight buttocks. As seductively as I could, I pulled him closer. Our eyes were riveted to each other when that beautiful cock pressed against my cheek, smearing precum on my face. I just had to taste him and so I opened my mouth and slowly slid the hard, veined dick between my lips, savoring the throbbing hardness all the way to the back of my throat. His juices seeped out continuously and coated my tongue with sweet syrup. My only intent was to orally please him in return for the wonderful feelings that he had given me but I had to have him inside of more than just my mouth. I had to feel that cock separate my lips and push aside the opening to my dripping pussy.

With saliva and precum dripping from my mouth, his cock left me. He dropped to his knees and laid the head of that fat cock at my opening. In one smooth swift motion, he penetrated me. I let out a gasp at the moment his abdomen crashed into mine. I was completely filled. We both looked down at my impaled pussy. He slowly withdrew and re-entered and we watched. His cock was covered in slick wetness. Beneath his cock, my pussy dipped juices to the floor. The room smelled of sex. His movements increased in pace. Soon he was sliding in and out of me at a blinding rate. My head fell back and I gave myself up to another eminent orgasm. My hand moved to between my legs and joined his thrusting cock. I massaged my uncovered clit with the dual purpose of exciting my partner and intensifying my experience. This time my orgasm over took me like a wave crashing on a beach. It was hard, wild, violent and over quite quickly but it was complete and all consuming. I was shaking and quivering while he thrust into me, my pussy grabbing, clenching at his cock and covering it with my slippery sweet cum.

I was just coming down from my orgasmic high when that look came over his face. It was one of both ecstasy and fear. His climax was fast approaching. His thrusting in and out of my pussy was becoming harder and more erratic. His breathing became quick and shallow. The muscles of his slender stomach rippled in tension as if winding up like a spring. He shuddered with a sharp twitch, signaling that he had reached the pinnacle. He could now only plummet down uncontrollably. It was that perfect moment when nothing could prevent his coming that I slipped him from my well satisfied pussy. Miraculously, I managed to get him standing. I knelt before him and quickly replaced my wet pussy with my equally wet mouth. The taste of my own cum saturated my tongue. He heat of his cock warmed my entire mouth. I licked and sucked wildly, leaking saliva and precum over us both. My hands held his scrotum. My nails lightly scratched his balls. I knew this would heighten his release.

I felt his scrotum tighten and draw up. His cock was deep in my mouth when my tongue felt the base swell. His entire shaft instantly got even harder. I knew these signs. This total stranger, the one with which I had formed such close bond in so short a time, whose tongue had awakened long dormant passions, whose engorged cock was now thrust deep into my mouth, was about to come. The head swelled and spurted out my lover's ejaculate.

In an instant my mouth was filled with the velvety smooth feeling of hot thick cum, causing my cheeks to bulge slightly. My tongue was instantly bathed in the warm blanket of sticky semen. Again and again I felt his fleshy cock spurt into my mouth, each time an equal amount seeped out around my lips. Soon creamy white cum coated and hung from my chin, occasionally falling and landing on my breasts in spots and streaks. My nostrils filled with the exquisitely manly and musky smell of cum. My own taste and scent was now easily overwhelmed. In the final stages of his orgasm, I withdrew his organ from my overwhelmed mouth. His cum coated the insides of my open mouth in a milky-white film. Large drops clung to the corners of my mouth. In one last spasm, the cock in my hand erupted for the last time. The final amount of cum spattered my neck.

It felt so wickedly warm and slippery as it ran down between my breast. I looked up at my lover's face. He looked down at mine, slick with semen. Through the twilight of his orgasm, I slid the still hard and throbbing shaft about my face. I licked its length, my tongue extended from cum-coated lips. Finally, I wrapped his cock with my breasts and slid it slowly between them. With deep concentration, I watch his cock ooze the last of his cum onto me.

We collapsed in each other's arms and slept together on the couch. In the morning, our shower together continued our new-found passion. Later that day, he caught that plane. I called the club and told them that I wouldn't be coming to work that night.....or ever. I made that call from an air phone, in the adjacent seat.

12