Verstwal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jackredd
jackredd
65 Followers

Soon she was trying to pull away, but he tightened his grip on her ass cheeks and doubled down on her clit, until she was begging him to let her go the intensity too much, but he kept on until she was pushed into another orgasm, and another. Then finally as she whimpered he let her pull away.

Elise lay breathing hard next to him for several long minutes then finally shifted and leaned up on her arm, looking down at him. "Somebody got a lot better at that, fuck I don't think I've ever cum that hard in my life."

He just did his best impression of her own smirk back at her, and she laughed.

"Well, what we going to do about this then?" She asked, running her fingernails down the length of his erection.

"We're gonna start by you sliding your mouth down over it," Korhal said, grabbing her by the hair and forcing her mouth down to his cock, he shoved it between her lips until she gagged on it. He held her firmly in place as he fucked her mouth, after a dozen or so times of shoving his cock down her throat he released her and she began to work him on her own. First she worked the head, then she slid him deep into her mouth, until she couldn't breath and her lips were at the base of his thick cock.

When breathing become enough of an issue she pulled back, choking a bit as she stroked his cock with her hand. She moved her way down to his balls, sucking on first one and then the other, glad that he had kept up with keeping himself hairless down there. Elise alternated between his balls as she continued to stroke him, then she moved getting down between his legs. She pushed his knees up and slid her tongue down between his balls teasing at his taint and then her tongue pressed to his puckered back door.

Korhal grunted as she forced her tongue into him, still using her hand to stroke him, then sliding her other around she replaced her tongue with a finger, working her way into him and expertly finding the right places to touch him. He was bucking against her, grunting. "Elise I'm gun-" he was cut off though by his own orgasm, his seed spraying up into the air. She pointed him more toward her face and stroked his cock until her face and hand and his stomach were covered in his cum.

Elise slid her finger from him and sat up, staying between his legs. "Fuck you look hot," he said with a smile, her chin was covered in his cum, with a spray of it along her cheek and nose, and another that went from her cheek across her eye and to her forehead. She gave him her little smirk, and kind of looked up as if she was posing for him. He reached down and grabbed her by the neck, pulling her up toward him and kissing her hard.

They made out for a few moments but then she pulled away and got off the bed, ducking into the bathroom upstairs she flicked on the shower to wash her face off. She saw him enter the shower behind her, his dick still rock hard. "Somebody didn't cum enough it looks like," she said, smirking as she reached around and grabbed his cock.

Korhal didn't speak as he pushed her shoulders forward, making her part her legs and rise her ass up into the air. He grabbed her by the hair with one hand and with the other found his old home between her thighs, she grunted with pleasure as he filled her with his cock. His hand was tight in her hair, causing pain and pleasure to streak through her body as he began to fuck her hard.

After several minutes he used his hand in her hair to force her into a more upright position, but also had to lift her off of her feet to maintain his cock being inside her, she hooked her legs back and around his upper legs, helping him with leverage as he continued to thrust. He slid his other hand up her body until he had a grip on her throat, squeezing and cutting off her air supply, his other hand dropping from her hair to wrap around her stomach and make sure she didn't drop.

His dick felt amazing, and when she added her fingers on her clit soon she was creaming all over it, moaning with another orgasm. He felt her cumming on his dick and fucked her a little harder until it subsided, then reached out flicking the shower over to dry. It was nice being in an officer shower, he thought, because back in his own it would have switched to dry automatically awhile ago.

He pulled her up off his cock and set her down on her feet, stepping out, his dick still hard. He took her hand and pulled her along with him, back at the bed she stopped him, placing her hand on his chest. "This has been great," she said with a smirk, "but when I said I could take it earlier, I meant it, you can be rougher."

Korhal spent a moment looking at her, then reached up taking her cheek in his hand, he kissed her gently on the lips then got a glint in his eye as he pulled back. His palm and her cheek made a distinct skin on skin sound as he slapped her across the face, hard enough that she spun around onto her stomach on the bed. He grabbed a wrist with each of his hands and pulled them back until they were pressed together. He looked around and finally settled on grabbing her panties, using them to tie her hands together.

He grabbed her by the hair with one hand and her tied wrists with the other, pulling her up onto her knees and then leaning her forward so her ass was up in the air and her face was down in the pillows. He fetched his leather belt from his slacks and returned, his hand rubbed her backside lightly a few times, then he leaned forward and kissed each cheek. Then she felt leather on flesh as he spanked her hard, leaving red lines crisscrossing both of her ass cheeks.

She grunted and moaned her pleasure at this abuse, he could see and smell the pussy juice dripping down the inside of her thighs. Korhal took hold of her hair with one hand and her shoulder with the other, mostly he used the hair to lift her up to a kneeling position though. Their eyes locked, and she wet her lips. "If I wanted to be spanked by a little bitch I'd find somebody else," she said.

Korhal gave her a faint frown, but then a mischievous smirk as he took his belt in hand again, keeping her up like this, her bountiful ass gave him good angle to spank her again, and he did. Again, and again, until finally her entire ass was red with belt marks, in places a little blood dribbled from the wounds he had left. She was was moving her legs, trying to get a little friction on her clit, she was so close to coming.

"Are you trying to cum?" He demanded, and when she nodded he slapped her hard across the face, slamming her back down into the bed. "Bitch if I wanted you to cum, I'd make you cum." Once again his hand entered her hair and tangled there, dragging her off the bed by it she struggled to keep up with him, as he pulled her over to the wall and pushed her face first into it.

Some blood drooled from her lips, the force of his last slap having caused her teeth to cut her gums, but she hadn't said pineapple. He spanked her with his hand several times, before shoving her down to her knees and pushing his cock back into her mouth. When she started to turn color he pulled his dick from her throat, she choked and gagged and spit saliva all over his dick. He turned her back around and shoved her down onto her stomach on the floor.

"Only one hole left for me to reclaim," he said, as he pushed her ass cheeks apart and pressed his saliva soaked cock against her tight little rectum. The saliva made it better than it would have been without, but it didn't provide a lot of lubricant, as he shoved all of his length inside of her. After a few minutes of thrusting he worked a hand between them and began to finger her while his thumb worked her clit. Elise grunted each time he thrust down into her, and when he pushed in the last time, grunting himself as he filled her with cum, he also felt her body shake with another orgasm.

Korhal lay atop her for awhile, before finally rolling off of her. His dick made a wet sound as it popped from her tight rectum. They both lay there on the cold floor for several minutes before Elise finally said, "Could you untie me? I should get the dermal regenerator working on my ass before it gets too bad." He reached over, and untied her hands. He wasn't ready to move yet, as she crawled to her bed and pulled a small device from her end table, she laid on her stomach and began to move it slowly across her bottom.

He stood and walked over, gently taking it from her hand, he could do this a lot better. He slowly made circles with the device all where he had hurt her, it took a good half hour before her ass was back to tip top shape, but it was soon enough. He wiped the remaining blood away with a damp cloth he got from her bathroom, while he was gone she started the device to work on her other cheek.

"Well, that was fun," she said, grinning, her teeth red with blood. She spit some of it out onto the floor, and then slid the device into her mouth, working it over the cuts inside.

"Yea, uh, I don't normally get quite that, uh ... violent I guess." He admitted, but he had enjoyed himself, and he had always enjoyed it pretty rough.

"Hey, don't feel bad about it, I really, really fucking loved it. Honestly," she smiled at him, the blood now gone from her mouth. "I mean I keep a dermal regenerator in my nightstand Korhal ... " He laughed, he supposed that was a little out of the ordinary. "Plus who knows when one of us will be reassigned, we can't do this again until that happens, so it was good to have a good night tonight."

"What does it say about us, that we'll fuck a sibling, but won't break the rules about sex in chain of command?"

"It says that we know what the important rules are," Elise said with a smile, "Ok Apartment, clean room." She said, standing up and heading toward the bathroom as robots came out of hidden alcoves and began to tidy up. "Let's catch a shower, you need to get back to the ship and I need some sleep." He nodded and followed her into the bathroom. The shower was chaste, though there was some splashing and some kissing.

Elise crawled cat like onto the freshly made bed, as he went about gathering the clothes that robots had folded neatly and set on a chair in the room. He couldn't help but grow hard again as he dressed, watching her lay there naked. She laughed noticing his bulge as he headed toward the stairs.

"Get over here, can't let you wander the station looking like that," he came over and she undid his pants, she made quick work of a blowjob, drinking down every drop of his seed, though it wasn't a ton he'd cum a lot the first two times.

"Off you go now."

"See you in the morning Elise."

"Goodbye Korhal," She watched him go, a little sad, but also sated.

jackredd
jackredd
65 Followers
12