VESPER Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She led Vesper around the garden a dozen times or so.

"Good," said Four, "you're picking it up. Now, the proper etiquette when I stop. When I stop, you stop too. Keep the leash at the correct slackness, remember. Good. Now I'm going to draw you closer. Walk briskly, but keep your back straight. The instant I stop pulling, you stop. Right there. Good. Now, eye contact. You are to keep your eyes slightly lowered at all times, even when someone is addressing you directly. Look at their shoes. If you are given an order by your master, simply carry it out immediately. There is no need to respond. If you are asked a question, simply nod or shake your head. You are not to make any sounds unless specifically instructed. Understood?"

Vesper nodded.

"Very good. Now we're going to practice."

They went around the garden another dozen times.

"Excellent, you're doing well," said Nicole Four. "Now, sitting down. I'm going to sit at this table. The proper response is to come up next to me, and then kneel down right where you're standing. Butt on your heels. Like that, exactly. Now you stay like that until I stand again, like this. You promptly stand up. And then it's back to the walking rules. Pretty simple. All right, I think we're ready for some more drills!"

She led Vesper back to the garden door and knocked. Nicole One and Six came out. Six was dressed up precisely like Vesper, hands cuffed behind her, halter gag and butt plug, and One had her on a leash.

The four of them moved around the garden, at first in separate pairs, and then they met near the centre. Four stopped. Vesper halted the proper distance behind her. She glanced up at Nicole Six, hoping to catch her eye, but she was looking obediently at the ground.

"How is she doing?" One asked.

"Pretty well, for a beginner," said Four. "We'll keep the drills up today. Is Mr Blight going to walk her tonight?"

"No, he told me to make sure she was ready."

"She'd better perform tomorrow, then," said Four, tugging the leash. "Okay, let's do some more."

The drills went on and on, until the sun began to set and Vesper couldn't keep from shivering. Then they finally brought her inside.

"Good day," said Six, back in the lesson room. At long last the cuffs and gag came off, and Six pulled out the butt plug. Vesper rubbed her sore ass and winced.

"Come on," said Nicole One, beckoning. "It's time for supper."

The four of them went into another room, where plates of food were spread out on a low table. The Nicoles sat down on the floor and promptly got to work. Vesper winced and hunkered down. Her ass still stung.

"How did you find the lesson?" said Nicole One, smiling sweetly at her.

Vesper said nothing.

"I think we wore her out," said Four.

"Unbelievable," said One. "I was expecting something snarky, but nothing? You'll be one of us yet, Vesper."

Fuck that, Vesper thought, but for once she didn't say it out loud. She just kept chewing. She was wondering what the party tomorrow would be like and what the hell she'd gotten herself into.

After the meal Nicole One led her into another room with nine mattresses on the floor.

"This is where we sleep," said Nicole, gesturing. "You get mine tonight. It's the one on the far left."

"So where are you sleeping?" said Vesper. The mattress looked really inviting.

"I'm sharing with Six tonight."

"Cool." Vesper slumped down on the mattress and rolled herself up in blankets. She was asleep the moment she closed her eyes.

She woke up just once, late at night, to the sound of moaning. She rolled over and peered sleepily across the row of mattresses. Nicole One was leaning up against the wall, moaning loudly, and Six's face was buried in her crotch.

Vesper rolled her eyes and went back to sleep.

12