All Comments on 'Vested Interest'

by BobCollier

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
If you were aiming for shit...

you succeeded. Congrats on winning bronze, silver and gold in the stupid olympics.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

One of the tags says "Humourous"? I fail to see anything "Humourous" about this story it is sick just like this writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
some people are SO shackled

by their own petty insecurities that they wouldn't find A Life Of Brian funny.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
some people are so full of there own

Some people are so full of there own self importance that the only things they find funny is making fun of someone or putting someone down.

passionfever2passionfever2almost 13 years ago
i liked it.

obviously the anons who are either all one guy or a bunch of idiots with the same mindset, are out in full force for the debut of this story. They are like that because they are probably anonymous in life and love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Seriously PF2? Will you shut the fuck up about what other people think. If you have been fucking niggers and getting knocked up by niggers for your entire married life. If have been disrespecting and humiliating your pathetic cuckold husband for your entire marriage and if your cuckold wimp pathetic husband doesn't satisfy you and all you can do is cry like a little child about how other people don't like a certain story because they don't think the same way you do. Then you really are as pathetic as your husband. Now off you go to get creamed by your gangbang nigger fuck buddies don't forget to come off the pill so you can drop more little nigger bastards for your hubbby to pay for.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 13 years ago
Not much sympathy for the husband

It seems that after reading the story I want to know the rest of the story.

Will they tell her husband who the real father of her child is ?

Perhaps her husband will want to share him?

Anyway I would like to read the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

There many reasons why you're single. This story is one of them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Really Funny

Yes, it is so very funny to glorify a cheating slut who is pregnant with a child who is not her husband's. It is very funny that the man she is cheating with is one of her husband's so-called friends. With friends like that who needs enemies, right? Since she is not happy with her husband, have her do the right thing in the next chapter. Have her confess her infidelity, apologize and ask for a divorce. Joe also deserves to know that his buddy is not his buddy but instead is the scum of the earth. It would be bad for the child to grow up and then find out that the man he or she thought was the father really was not because the mother was a cheating slut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Loving wives?

The fact that this story is under "Loving Wives" is sort of funny. The wife cheated on her husband not once, but twice, and now bears the child of the guy she cheated with...I don't know about you, but there's nothing "loving" about this wife. >.>

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
Detail

OK, they went to the airport to pick up Buddy. They went into the diner because they were there before the plane got in. But Buddy's already there not really expecting to be picked up, yet ... at least he has time for a quickie BJ. GMAFB.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Absolute Garbage

This author must be a supreme cuck to write his own life story. Fuck 'um.

wasagadavewasagadaveover 11 years ago
I enjoyed it

It is a fantasy after all. The reality is that it may have actually happened to someone, somewhere, sometime.

To all those who violently condemn this writer and his fantasies: get a life. You came to this site looking for some sort of kink. You didn't stumble on it. So jerk yourself off and shut the hell up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

You really should write a second part to this story.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

Just a fucking low life cheating whore. Every birth should require DNA testing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
More

There really needs to be a part 2 to this story...does she tell her husband,....do they have sex again....maybe it has a happy ending, and her husband is cool with it...maybe a not so happy ending and she leaves him for Buddy.

Seriously write more

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
Just another slut.

Heading for a divorce. She earned it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
PLEASE CONTINUE

There needs to be a second part, now that he's in the house how will the affair continue?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
How the hell does this half a story score over 4.0?

First there's no story here. It's about 1/3 of a story and the writing is average.

So, how does this so-called story rate suck a high score? It's far below average and should be more like 2.5 at best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good potential

Would have been MUCH better reading if the wife was reluctantly seduced. Just my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Not Erotic

Nothing erotic about a married woman being pregnant with another man's baby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Really

Devorce on the horizon, no way hubby not gonna know that the slut trying to pass off dumb fucks kid off on him. She'll land up being single mom since buddy knows she's just another cheating slut cum dump. Hubby will crush buddy's nut sack and cripple him just so he remembers what happens to best friends who fuck best friends wives.

Ex hubby won't have any trouble at all finding someone better suited to be a wife and mother of their children.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It was a good twist and I can see her panicked face!

timrivtimrivover 1 year ago

Divorce is coming.

26thNC26thNC10 months ago

This whore and her bastard are going to have a hard life.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Finish the damn story. We don’t read these stories to be left hanging and have to use our imagination. I’m reading YOUR story so I want to read YOUR take on how things play out: the revelations, the emotions, the reactions, the outcomes - TELL IT, man, because anything else is lazy writing.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Linda is a cheating cunt who has no self control. Buddy is an arrogant prick who thinks his big cock allows him to do anything - or anyone - he wants. Joe will find out and hopefully he beats the crap out of Buddy and divorces his cock-whore wife -after proving Buddy is the father of Linda’s baby and forcing him to take responsibility for it, though an ass like Buddy would likely not marry Linda so she ends up a single mother, depressed and regretful.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous