All Comments on 'Vibrations'

by JacksBaby1

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
any man's wet dream

Any hetero man would love a partner like you. A woman who is very sexually responsive, who is not reluctant to persue her sexuality, and who genuinely enjoys her lover's attentions as well as her own is a true gift from God. And if such a woman is comfortable enough with her sexuality to openly masturbate both with her mate and while apart, she is a gift from God to a partner of similar sexuality. And if she is fortunate enough to be able to enjoy multiple orgasms, she is taking her own sex life, and that of her man's, to a level very few people are lucky enough to ever even approach.

Stay jusy the way you are. Stay wet, stay as aroused as possible, as much as possible. Cum with yourself or a partner whenever you feel the slightest urge. Never restrain the ability of your pussy, your ass, your boobs, your mouth and hands, and most of all your brain, to give yourself and others the ultimate joy.

You will have great memories when you sit and think 30 years from now.

The article was great. I had to refrain from cumming myself just reading it. Wish I was your lucky man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
mmmmmmmmmmm

Reading your story over and over again with my toy to my clit.........mmmmmmmmm you wrote it perfectly!

AmatorisAmatorisover 19 years ago
Pick

a tense, use spell check, watch passive sentences and fragments. If you don't know what all that means then you need to take a grammar class or please get someone to edit your work prior to submitting?anything less than that is insulting your readers. This is the best feedback you'll recieve on this story?anyone else is just stroking themselves or your writer's ego.

You have potential so why not develop it?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous