Vicars and Tarts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on girls, stop!" I protested, holding onto the dress tightly, desperately trying to stop them pulling it any higher. I knew that underneath, the thin silk knickers would do little to hide my growing erection.

"Look, we're nearly home," I added, feeling a cool flush of relief as the taxi turned right, the name of our road reflected in its headlights.

"Good," Marnie whispered, her lips brushing my ear as she gave my knee a final squeeze.

---

"Well, that was fun, huh? Shall we turn in?" I asked, turning on lights as we entered, feeling relieved that my ordeal was over and eager to get out of my dress.

"I fancy a little nightcap, how about you Jo?" Marnie said.

"Yeah, let's have a little drink," Jo replied.

"There's a half-bottle of Sauvignon Blanc in the fridge, you don't mind getting us a glass, do you babe?"

"Oh, um, sure," I said, walking through to the kitchen. In the kitchen, I kicked off my uncomfortable heels, and leant on the counter as I briefly massaged my aching feet. How did women wear these things all day? Marnie and Jo were talking quietly in the living room, but I couldn't make out what they were saying. I got out the wine and three glasses and was carefully splitting the wine into equal measures when I became aware of Marnie's warm body pressing against my back, her arm snaking around my waist.

"Hello again sexy," she said, as she ran her hands over my body, once again crudely groping my fake boobs.

"Come on, I told you I'm not that kind of girl," I joked, shivering as I felt her lips briefly kissing my neck, then sucking at my earlobe.

"That's a shame, because you really do have a lovely arse," she replied, sliding a hand over my firm buttocks and giving me a firm squeeze.

I twisted around, stepping away from the kitchen counter as I slid my arms around her waist and pulled her warm body against mine, her real boobs crushed against my fake ones as we kissed passionately for several long seconds, her hands sliding down over my back and cupping the cheeks of my arse, pulling my hips tight against hers. I closed my eyes, enjoying the feeling of her soft flesh pressed against mine, the sweet lingering scent of her perfume, feeling my cock stir, once again pressing against the tight silk of my undies.

I'd lost track of Jo, assuming she was still in the lounge waiting for her glass of wine or had changed her mind and headed towards the spare room until I sensed her behind me, pressing against me so that I was sandwiched between their two hot bodies. I groaned as I felt two pairs of hands sliding over my body, squeezing my arms, sliding under my skirt and groping my bottom. And two pairs of lips kissing my neck, my ears. I shuddered as I felt Jo tugging one of the straps aside, her teeth gently nipping at my exposed shoulder.

"He says he's not that kind of girl, but I think we know better, don't we?" Marnie said, kissing my neck.

"Oh, I think he's exactly the kind of little slut that's asking for it. I bet he loves eating pussy," Jo agreed, sliding a hand beneath my skirt and making me yelp by pinching one of my silk-covered buttocks.

"Yeah, come on, on your knees, slut," Marnie giggled, hooking a finger over the front of my dress and tugging me downwards

"Yeah, on your knees," Jo insisted and I felt her surprisingly strong, firm hands gripping my shoulders, pushing me down, the tiled floor feeling cold and hard on my bare knees.

I found myself kneeling in front of Marnie, watching her slender fingers unfastening her plain black trousers as all sorts of thoughts swirled around my mind. At thirty-five, Marnie was a little older than me and often quite dominant in the bedroom, preferring to be on top during sex and occasionally tying me up. I loved it, but we'd played those sorts fo games it in front of somebody else. I had confessed to Marnie recently that I'd fantasized about a threesome but this wasn't really what I'd had in mind.

I have to confess that I was finding the whole situation intriguing and arousing, and I was curious to see how far Marnie and Jo were going to take it. I kept expecting Marnie to dissolve into fits of laughter and pretend it was all a big joke, but here she was now, sliding her trousers down to her knees, then wriggling her matching black lace panties down over her thighs. She looked down at me expectantly, her big brown eyes sparkling, as she tugged the tails of her white blouse up over her stomach, revealing the slim triangle of sandy-coloured fuzz nestling between her pinkly naked thighs.

I slowly leant forward, meeting her steady gaze and kissing her legs softly, hesitantly, light butterfly kisses that made her shiver a little. I knew cunnilingus was, perhaps, Marnie's favourite thing in the world. She liked it even more than chocolate or watching me doing the housework. She often made me lick her down there, so I'd had plenty of practice and knew what she liked. I started slowly, aware of Jo watching us, almost feeling like I was auditioning for her as I kissed and licked the inside of Marnie's warm thighs using my lips and tongue to explore her smooth, pale skin, gradually moving closer to her pussy. Taking my time, building the anticipation, until her soft sighs of pleasure became more urgent and demanding and I felt her hips undulating restlessly.

"Come on, slut, stop teasing and lick me," I heard her say as she ran her fingers through my wig, drawing my head closer to the centre of her lust. Marnie has a lovely pussy; a neatly trimmed triangle of sparse, sandy curls pointing to neat, coral pink lips which glistened moistly under the harsh kitchen lights. I started by licking them from bottom to top; long, slow laps, savouring the distinctly feminine taste. Up and down, up and down, I patiently licked, occasionally looking up, the dreamy, flushed expression on her face revealing how much she was enjoying it.

After a while, I tried twisting my head sideways, pushing my tongue between her outer lips, French-kissing her pussy. Her moans got louder as I used my fingers to spread her swollen, honey-coated folds, and used my tongue probe deeper, gorging myself on the ripe juicy flesh of her sex.

"Mmm, such a good little pussy-eater," she purred as I pushed my tongue deeper into her warm folds, as if searching for the source of her wetness. By now, she was pulling me tight to her thighs, her fingers pressing against the back of my head, but out of the corner of my eye, I could see Jo watching us intently, leaning back against the kitchen counter, her lips curled into a Mona Lisa smile. I watched her smoothly ease her tight, stretchy skirt up to the top of her thighs, revealing shapely thighs clad in a pair of sheer black tights.

"You were right, he is an obedient little pussy-licker," she drawled as she sipped at her wine, and slid a hand between her thighs, gently rubbing herself in slow circles as she watched.

I caught a glimpse of our reflection in the patio doors: Marnie looking masculine, with her hair tied back and her slender, drawn-on moustache, her trousers round her knees, her head thrown back as she moaned contentedly. And me in my bright red dress, the ruby curls of my wig obscuring my face as I knelt before her submissively, making wet slurping noises as I hungrily lapped at her. From a distance it would look like a rather masculine woman giving a blowjob to a slender, boyish young man.

Normally, it would take plenty of patient licking to bring Marnie to orgasm, but tonight I could sense she was already close, perhaps because of my submissive demeanour or because we were being watched. She was leaning back now, one hand grasping the edge of the counter, her knuckles white, her breathing ragged, her chest heaving.

"Don't stop," she panted urgently, her legs spread wide now, her trousers and panties stretched tightly between her knees as she desperately urged me on.

Having been together for so many years, I knew when she was nearly there and what was required to push her over the edge and I quickly slipped two fingers into my mouth, coating them with thick layer of saliva.

"Oh fuck, yes," she cried, as I briefly played with her entrance before plunging them inside the wet heat of her vagina. I jabbed my fingers in and out roughly as her moans rose in pitch, climaxing in a long squeal of pure pleasure.

"Yes, yes!" she cried, her body shuddering, her pussy contracting tightly around my fingers as she came suddenly and violently, her juices spilling over my sticky fingers.

After a few seconds of silence, broken only by Marnie's laboured breathing, Jo put her wine glass down on the counter and grabbed my arm, pulling me to my feet.

"Come on, let's get him into the bedroom and have some real fun," she said.

---

I let Jo and Marnie pull me upstairs, putting up a little token resistance, playing along with them as they dragged me into the bedroom and pushed me onto our double bed. As Jo held me down, Marnie got an old pair of her stockings then pulled at my right arm, tying my wrist to one of the thick slats of the wooden headboard.

"Stop struggling!" Jo complained, riding me like a bucking bronco as I half-heartedly tried to shake her loose.

"Yeah, stop struggling, you know how much you like being tied up," Marnie said knowingly, scooting around to the other side of the bed and pulling at my left arm. When they were satisfied that I was secure, Jo jumped off the bed and I could only twist my head and watch helplessly as she quickly kicked off her shoes and removed the crucifix necklace.

"Are you sure you're okay with this?" Marnie whispered, leaning close and stuffing a pillow beneath my head so I could watch as Jo wriggled out of her stretchy black cocktail dress.

I looked up at her and nodded, and she rewarded me with a tense but excited smile and a brief kiss on the lips.

As she slid off my prone body, Jo took her place. She was naked now apart from her waist-high black tights, and had a slim figure with modest but perky apple-sized boobs that swayed as she wriggled her way up over my chest. As she straddled my head, I was surprised to see that she wasn't wearing anything beneath her tights, the sheer nylon stretched tightly over her mound, the dark triangular shadow of her pubic hair and her pussy lips clearly visible.

"Come on then, pussy boy, let's see if you can make me come too," she chuckled as grasped the headboard as eased her hips forward, my whole world now encompassed by the humid heat of her nylon-black thighs.

"Good boy," she said, chuckling softly as I sucked at her pussy through the sheer stocking sensing the moist heat, the nylon feeling rough and dry on my tongue. She let me struggle for a while, wriggling her hips encouragingly and chuckling softly as I tried to satisfy her through the sheer material. After a while, she slid back a couple of inches, allowing me to breathe more freely. Her fingernails were long and painted glossy black to match her dress, and I watched as she clawed at the nylon, making a small hole. She slipped her fingers inside, impatiently tugging the fabric apart, until it surrendered with an erotic tearing noise revealing her pale skin of her thighs.

She had a nice pussy, her labia more prominent than Marnie's, her glossy ginger pubic hair more bushy. As she eased herself forward, my nostrils were filled with the musky, distinctly feminine scent of her. She was already quite wet, and she groaned contentedly as I obediently began to lap hungrily at her juicy lips with long, slow licks running the length of her slit. I alternated my techniques, sometimes sucking her prominent labia between my lips, sometimes forcing my tongue deep between her outer lips, sometimes just lightly flicking the tip over her sensitive contours.

"Mmm, you're right Jo, he is a good little pussy-eater," she said throatily, one hand squeezing her breast, as her hips undulated lazily. "You're a lucky girl."

She rode me like this for several long minutes, enjoying my submission, tilting her hips and pulling at my head, directing my captive tongue to just where she wanted it, just where she needed it. It was clear she was enjoying her dominance, enjoying the power to use me for her pleasure and soon I could feel my lips and cheeks glistening with her copious juices as her passionate moans became louder and more urgent. As I licked and licked, she played with her nipples, squeezing and tugging at them with her long, shiny black nails.

"That's it, pussy boy! Don't stop! Lick me!" she insisted breathlessly, using two glossy black fingers to spread her inflamed folds, revealing the succulent pink flesh within. She ground her pussy against my face as I eagerly licked and sucked at her molten centre until my lips and tongue ached.

"Don't stop, I'm so close, don't stop!" she cried, her voice strained, her body jerking as she slipped a hand beneath my head, and pulled my mouth tight against her pussy, humping my face as I struggled to breath, my tongue making wet, slurping noises as I lapped tirelessly at her abundant juices.

"Oh God, I'm going to come, I'm going to come all over your face," she squealed joyously, her breath reduced to a series of harsh, rasping gasps, her hips rocking, her finger strumming the little pink pearl of her clit. I held my breath and licked furiously until she came with a loud, violent cry of pleasure.

"Mmm, so good, so good," she sighed happily, her quivering hips gradually easing away from my face as the fierce heat of her orgasm gradually ebbed.

She rocked against me for a little while longer, purring contentedly, squeezing every drop of pleasure from my aching tongue. Eventually, her body finished quivering and I sucked in a huge breath of cool, fresh air as she rolled away.

Whilst I'd been pleasuring Jo, Marnie had got undressed and now she sat on the edge of the bed, naked, watching with a hard-to-read look on her face as Jo briefly stood and wriggled out off the remains of her ruined tights.

"So, are you going to let me go now?" I asked her, hopefully tugging at my wrists. My lips felt sticky, and I had to urge to wipe them dry. Marnie smiled and shook her head.

"Come on, let's get those knickers off," Jo said eagerly, flashing me a mischievous grin as she yanked my skirt up over my thighs.

The panties had been quite snug when I put them on, but now I was hard they were almost painfully tight, the lace-edged, ivory silk stretched taut over the solid bulge, my swollen balls only barely contained by the tight gusset. After all the teasing, my cock throbbed with anticipation, desperate for a little of their attention.

"Look how hard he is," Marnie giggled, making me gasp by running a fingertip along the long, hard ridge.

"Yeah, she's asking for it, the horny slut," Jo agreed, watching intently as Marnie grasped the head of my cock through the thin silk, gently squeezing it till I whimpered. They giggled like schoolgirls, exchanging grins as they grasped the waistband of my panties, Jo tugging at the left and Marnie at the right, easing the clinging silk down over my hips until my prick sprung free, slapping against my rigid muscles of my stomach. I sighed as I felt the cool air against my hot flesh; it felt so good for my cock to be free from its silky prison. I was very stiff, my shaft throbbing and angry red, the veins standing out, fat and wiry. My prick isn't particularly long but it is quite thick, which Marnie insists is more important.

I moaned hotly as Marnie wrapped her slender fingers around my shaft, slowly stroking up and down the full length, coaxing another inch from my already hard cock. Copious amounts of precum spilled from the engorged purple head and I shuddered as her teasing fingers swirled around the sensitive tip, spreading the fluid along my length until it glistened wetly. I arched my back, my hands pulling at my bonds, my neck muscles burning as I watched her run a finger down along the length of my straining cock then dragged her long, sharp fingernails across my cum-filled balls. I groaned as she weighed them in her palm, gently squeezing them.

"Look at that, he's gagging for it, the slut," Jo said huskily, almost licking her lips with anticipation as she eyed my throbbing prick. "Come on, Marnie, fuck her, give her what she deserves."

The two women exchanged grins as Marnie straddled my thighs then she flashed me an impish grin as she began to move her thighs back and forth, rubbing the slick groove of her pussy along the length of my hot shaft, cupping it with her hand and pressing it tightly against her wet folds. My wrists strained against the bonds as I felt her hips rocking back and forth, her juicy lips sliding smoothly along my cock.

"Fuck, please," I gasped, enjoying the slippery caress of her pussy, yet yearning to be inside her.

Marnie teased me for a little while longer before shifting position, lifting her hips and pressing my throbbing cock head against her hole. I was as hard as I can remember and there was a brief moment of resistance, and I heard Marnie take a sharp intake of breath as I felt the thick head pressing against her too-tight hole before her lips slowly eased apart, moulding around my substantial girth as we both moaned blissfully.

"Yes, oh fuck yes," I sighed as she eased my achingly-hard shaft inside her. My cock was so slick that I slipped deep inside her tight, steamy cunt. She smiled as she lowered herself onto me, my hard-as-steel cock enveloped by her clasping wetness. It felt familiar and exciting, comforting and thrilling, all at the same time.

"Yes, yes," I moaned as she ever-so-slowly began to fuck me with long, steady strokes. She slid upwards, her lips clinging to my swollen shaft till just the tip was inside her and I held my breath as she paused briefly before slowly, smoothly sliding all the way back down till the head of my cock was buried deep inside her, our pubic hair meshing as I felt the tight, velvety embrace of her pussy rippling along my length. As she fucked me in slow motion, she leant forward and I noticed her drawn-on moustache was smudged a little as her teeth nipped at my neck.

Jo was sitting on the edge of the bed watching us, a hand cupping one of her breasts, her fingers casually plucking at one of her stubby burgundy nipples. Her dark olive-green eyes were focussed on the junction of our bodies, watching intently as my slickly glistening cock repeatedly re-appeared then disappeared inside Marnie.

"That's it, Marnie, give him a good fucking," Jo said huskily, sliding a hand between her bare thighs and stroking herself in time with Marnie's hips, already on her way to a second orgasm.

"Yes, fuck me, fuck me harder," I pleaded, as I writhed on the bed, trying to move my hips in time with Marnie's, trying to push myself deep into her sweet pussy, straining for the blessed release of orgasm. I was so turned on by all that had happened, that before long I felt the pressure begin to build and I arched my back, my buttocks straining as I tried to move in time with Marnie, trying to increase the friction.

As my buttocks strained and my thighs burned, Marnie finally showed me a little mercy, beginning to move faster, her tight pussy jerking up and down my shaft as my breathing became hoarse and ragged. She leant forward, planting her hands on my chest, squashing my fake boobs as she began to bounce up and down energetically, jerking her hips harder, increasing her tempo, the bed creaking a little as she pushed me towards the inevitable conclusion.

"Oh fuck, don't stop, don't stop!" I pleaded, feeling the pressure build as our thighs slapped together wetly, the headboard lightly banging against the wall, her lovely apple-sized boobs moving in time with her hips, swaying between her slender arms.

She was fucking me hard and rough now, her pussy squeezing my cock, panting heavily, our bodies coated with a fine sheen of sweat as she pushed me closer and closer until I couldn't take any more and the sexual tension that had gradually built all evening was released in one, long glorious moment of ecstacy.