Vicars and Tarts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, yes, oh fuck!" I cried as I came, my body singing with pleasure, my breath rushing out of my chest in a long wail of joy. As the sublime sensations rushed through my spent body, Marnie collapsed heavily on my chest. She sighed contentedly, her breath hot against my neck as my balls contracted, the molten spunk surging along the length of my cock and spurting deep inside her. As we lay still, I felt her pussy squeezing the base of my shaft, milking the last few drops of cum from my wilting cock.

As our chests heaved, we heard a series of breathless, rising gasps and turned our heads to watch as Jo rubbed her finger feverishly across her clit, her head thrown back, her mouth open as she sucked in the humid air, her forehead creased in concentration as she chased her own happy ending. She came with a sharp, animal-like howl, her body shaking, and we watched as she slowly collapsed back on the bed, her head resting on my leg, her lips curled into a satisfied smile.

"There, that'll teach you not to disagree with me," Marnie said, grinning and she leaned over me and tugged at the tight knots to unfasten my hands, her lovely boobs inches from my mouth. I couldn't resist flicking my tongue over one of her small pink nipples.

"Yes, dear," I said.