All Comments on 'Vice Cop Ch. 02'

by AudreyHepburn

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
YOU NEED AN EDITOR BAD!! BUT GREAT STORY

This is well-written, it reads like a sexy sort of cop drama and has enough steamy erotic elements. You're obviously a good writer but you NEED AN EDITOR. Some readers will be confused by all the faulty formatting and lack of order. You should get one as soon as you can but it would be unfair to judge her as a bad writer simply because she doesn't know the technicalities. Someone get AudreyHepburn an editor !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A spicier (much) version of Hepburn (Kate) & Tracy

I'm enjoying AudreyHepburn's Vice Cop series. The attraction/repulsion between Hudson and Lexa feels real, and the sex fantasies are delicious. No doubt the sex between these two pistols when it happens (and surely it must) will leave powder burns in the readers' minds. I can't wait for further installments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great Plot, Sexy Build-Up, I'm Hooked

I'm hooked on this story. You write with a lot of plot and character development, and that's rare for Literotica which can tend to focus on just sex. This is a sexy crime drama/cop show or parody of one, and I can't wait how long before Hudson and Lexa finally make love. This is possibly your best work, AudreyHepburn. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
WOW

T his story is soooo freakin slow its worse then being in a stinking opera;;;I gaveyou a 1 only because there is no minus stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous