Vice Cop Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright, so what do you want me to say? That I'm a sexist pig and you want me to apologize. Are you one of those femi-Nazi feminists, you can't be happy until you've cut out every guy's balls. You wanna make me feel like I ought to make up for feeling this way? Well you don't know me. I do have a problem with a woman being a cop. I was raised to believe a man had to protect women and that women have to be taken care of. You on the other hand, are taking up a man's job and you will find that eventhough everyone's being fair with you, deep down they are probably all thinking like I do."

"You're a jerk you know that? You couldn't be more wrong. Everyone respects me here and this is my second family and home. You are the only one with the problem. I want to let you know that I don't care what you think and there's no way you're going to get rid of me."

"Well, I don't care what you think either. It's such a shame. You're so beautiful. You're so classy. You are taking over male territory and no real man will ever want you for a wife, lover or -"

"You're an asshole!" she shouted, "Get out of my face. I don't want to talk to you again. You can tell the Professor you and I have nothing to do with each other anymore and that he can forget about going to the symphony with me. I don't ever want to see you or the Professor. He thinks the same way you do. That women are defenseless little kittens. The 90's are coming, Hudson. It's a time when women can do whatever they want and stand on equal grounds with men. If you can't accept the changing times, then I feel sorry for you."

"I feel sorry for you, Lexa. You're going to get hurt one of these days. Don't come crying to me saying I was right all along. You don't know what you're getting yourself into."

"I know exactly what I'm doing. I can take care of myself. I don't need a prick like you telling me what I should or should not do. You're full of yourself and you're a sexist bastard."

"God you must really need a man badly. That's your real problem. Maybe... maybe women do it for you?"

She slapped him, stinging the side of his face. Hudson covered his cheek with his hand and his face was red.

"I hate you, Hudson Banach. And I never want you to speak to me again."

"You won't have to. I'm going to talk to the Chief regarding a change of pace. I'll be out of this small force and doing what I've always dreamed of doing, bounty hunting work or secret agent work. You can stay on the force till you grow old and die. I have other plans."

"Well I hope those plans involve growing up. Goodbye Hudson."

Before she turned away, she gave him a sad look and her sweet, gorgeous face caused his heart to ache.

As she walked away, her slap still stinging him, he felt overcome with sadness. He realized he had hurt her feelings and he had never before offended or deeply hurt a woman like that. He felt a sense of shame and unhappiness. Maybe there was truth in her words. Maybe he had not realized how much of a jerk he had been. But just as he began to ponder this, the blonde girl who had become Kyle's girlfriend, Candy, who had given him that incredible blowjob, walked up to him in a slow manner, swaying her hips, the sound of her heels filling his ears. She put a hand on his shoulder.

"Poor woman. She's too much of a bull dyke at heart, I'm sure. She can't recognize a real good man when she sees one. She shouldn't have slapped you like that."

"Ah Jees, you saw that? Look, she and I are nothing. We aren't even dating. We went out on one date to the symphony but it was arranged by a friend of mine. It didn't work out."

"She's stupid not to respect you."

"I could use more respect."

"She's so foolish. She will get herself killed like you said."

"May I ask where Kyle is?"

"Kyle?"

"Yes. You're boyfriend and my best friend. Where is he? I haven't seen him in days. Is he alright?"

Candy Spears did not respond and she had a far off look, as if she were having a memory......

She loomed over Kyle's bleeding body in his apartment, dimly lit, a few streaks of sunlight streaming through the venetian blinds. She had no expression in her face, as if the act of murder was a bodily function and her blue eyes were cold. She touched him, feeling

his chest as if to ensure he was dead. There was no pulse, no heartbeat, and he was

motionless, his blood leaking on the wood floor.

It was not the first time she had killed someone. To please her female lover, Marina, a Russian woman, she had killed an old lady in Florida by slitting her throat and then dumping the body at the beach after midnight, making it look like the old woman had washed ashore dead. Now, as she looked at Kyle lifeless at her feet, she felt a sense of pride. Marina would be proud of her. She made it look like Kyle had injured himself in

his own apartment, had been drinking heavily and hit himself against an armoire. Empty

beer bottles were sprawled everywhere.

Kyle was such a fool to think that she truly loved and cared for him. She felt like an expert actress in the role of the new girlfriend. Marina would be proud. She had killed a cop. Marina hated cops, almost as much as she herself did.........

Candy's distant gaze faded away and she looked at Hudson, smiling.

"I'm sorry, I was distracted," she told him, "You were asking about Kyle? Since his injury during our tennis match I haven't heard from him."

"You mean he hasn't called you or anything?"

"No. It's very fishy isn't it?"

"That's not like Kyle. And it's not like Kyle to miss work so much when this job means so much to him."

"I'm sure he'll turn up soon."

She put a hand on his shoulder.

"Don't worry about that Lexa. She probably wishes she'd been born a man. Remember our little scene at the club that night? I'd be happy to pleasue you again whenever you'd like."

"But...you're Kyle's girl...he's my best friend."

"What he doesn't know won't hurt him. It will be our little secret."

"Lexa, I'm not like that. I can't do that to my best friend. I have ethics, morals, principles. How can you even think of doing this? Sure I loved what you did to me that night but I had no idea you'd turn out to be my best bud's girl."

"Fine. But if you change your mind, you let me know."

She walked away, swaying her hips seductively, raising her head proudly and looking back at him and giving him a flirty wink.

Hudson realized this girl will be trouble. What a tempting little vixen she was. He'd have to be careful. It was going to be difficult working with her. The Chief had assigned them a mission to go to Miami and seek out Leo. It was strange that Candy's sister was Leo's lover. It was too much of a coincidence and Hudson's cop brain sensed there was something very wrong about it, as if there was more to the story, more than met the eye. Something that involved Candy herself. But what? There was no way of knowing..............

The news had shocked everyone on the force. Kyle Lennox was dead. He was found dead in his apartment by Candy Spears, who became nearly hysterical with grief. Apparently,he had a big fall after having drunk himself silly. The autopsy reports proved this was right as they found alcohol in his body and the bruises seemed to indicate a struggle, as if he had stumbled and tried getting up and bled to death.

But when Hudson heard of this, he smelled foul play. There was nothing to confirm his suspicions. Kyle had been alone, and Candy had found him, so no one had been in the apartment with him. But it was so strange. Kyle had never been a big drinker or binged on alcohol. The Chief believed he had some unknown problem he had not told anyone and in a state of severe depression, consumed a lot of alcohol. Hudson did not know what to think. It was so sudden. The funeral came and went, and Hudson mourned the loss of his best friend. Kyle had graduated with him from the Academy and they had both started off as rookie cops together. They had bonded over talk of cars, women, vacation destinations and had been very close friends for a long time. And now this.

Candy had come to the funeral but she shed silent tears and tried not to make conversation with anyone, asking everyone to leave her alone to grive in her own way. Lexa was there, too but in light of their recent confrontation, Hudson had avoided her gaze as she had done. Staring at Kyle's face in the coffin, Hudson felt like life was a big injustice. He was not even thirty years old.......

The Chief called Hudson and Candy to his office. He was reading some documents and stood looking at a map as they walked in.

"Hudson, Miss Spears, it's time for your assignment. I will keep in touch with you via this communication device and send back-up by contacting Miami police after informing them

of your mission."

"All this sounds very dangerous, sir, I'm honored that you think I'm cut out for it," Hudson said, smiling.

"I think you're the right man for this, Hudson. Now Miss Spears -"

"Yes?" she said, looking up at him.

"Here's a map of Southern Florida and of Miami, metro areas and so forth. Where precisely is this Leo character and his girlfriend, your sister? Is it possible that they can escape

to another location in Florida?"

"He owns a houseboat in Miami. I know the exact address so you need not worry about that. But if you'll just let me take Hudson to the boat, he can make the arrest there. He can't go in there without me. She's my sister. She'll see me first and then Hudson can do his thing."

"Miss Spears, you don't know how valuable you've turned out to be. And again, my condolescence about your boyfriend Kyle."

"It has been hard for me but I must move on," she said.

The Chief and Hudson looked at each other as if thinking the same thing. What an odd thing to say about her own boyfriend who had not died but a week ago.

"You two must fly to Miami early tomorrow morning. Good luck to you both."......

To Be Continued.........