All Comments on 'Vice Cop Ch. 03'

by AudreyHepburn

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
ARE YOU A PUBLISHED NOVELIST ?

Are you ? You write in a style that's not typical on Literotica. This could almost be made into a TV teleplay or movie script/screenplay. It's well-written, it's got action, sex and it's an erotic thriller in every sense of the word. You have every character/cast in place and it'll be a long time I'm sure before you resolve everything - Hudson and Lexa's issues, Leo and Marina the bad guys getting their come uppance. It's really good stuff. You write well. I ate it up and will look for the rest of this series.

KnickersKnickersover 16 years ago
Small mistake

In the opening preamble, you state "the time is the 1980s". However, in the fourth paragraph you state that one of the characters was a model in St. Petersburgh. In the 80s it was still known as Leningrad; a somewhat unlikely place to find a supermode; and the mail-order bride business seems more like the Russia of the 90s not 80s.

Otherwise, excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A very well-done series

I agree with the reader who said this story is atypical of what one usually finds on this site, and that it could be the basis of a made-for-TV movie (of course the sex would have to be toned down). The author creates vivid, realistic characters, and writes excellent dialogue. The sex is steamy too. She hits the trifecta! Here's hoping there is more to come, and soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hey Are You Stephen J. Cannell's Wife ? Kidding

Stephen J. Cannell wrote all the hit 80's TV series like "The A Team" and his scripts were full of action, strong male and female characters, exotic locations when they weren't within America and plot twists and some humor though it was mostly action dramas. You write like him and you're obviously gifted. Keep up the good work AudreyHepburn whoever you are on here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
not so hot

the speech isnt how people really talk, there was no vernacular, no slang. And why not just call the Miami PD? they have plenty of police in the area to make an arrest. novels and novellas should be researched and accurate, and i dont feel that this one is.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous