All Comments on 'Vice Cop Wife'

by elia_cdl

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Just another slut story

The author dosn't think much of cops do they.They all are sluts,cheaters,and wimps according to the writter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Wimps? I think not.

Wimps? I didn't read anything in this story that suggested that the author thought that the police are wimps. Sluts? Okay. Cheaters? Well, maybe, but not wimps.

Thanks,

Paul

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Why do you Evangelicals even read this subject?

This was a very good story. So why would someone think that all cops are wimps, cheaters, etc after reading it? The writer talked about a certain group of cops not all cops. If you have to read these stories and then put us through the torture of having to read your comments then at least try to have an open mind about the story. You really make a jackass of yourself when you post these idiotic statements.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Good to a point

Okay, totally unrealistic, but still it has a great premise. But why did you stop right as it was getting good? Do you plan on having a Chpt. 2? Do we get to see/hear about/learn what happened to Peggy? Does the husband get jealous and go on a rampage or enjoy hearing about his wife's on-the-job "training"? I'd like to hear a bit more.

ruttu2ruttu2about 18 years ago
Good story about a cheating spouse

Great story of a married wife getting gang-fucked by people she knows in a hotel room. Would liked to have known what she thought about the gang-bang. You stopped the story to soon. Over all very good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
no Dummy

the cops are not wimps the husband is a wimp.

peggytwittypeggytwittyabout 18 years ago
What has this dribble got to do with Loving Wives?

Repost of comment again same group sex.

What is it aren’t people reading the other categories like group sex. Some writers say Literotica editors reroute some stories to Loving Wives. If a woman is married means it is a loving wife story? What about gang bangs swapping BDSM/submissive?

I’ll give this writer credit for at least taking public comments. Most of the writers of slut women dumb ass self-emaciating men or threesomes story writers turn off public comment, as they cannot take 99% of the comments. I guess their scoring by readers means little to their writing improvement.

Cannot comment on whether this writing is good, as I didn’t read enough to judge it. I jump through it to see if it was a Loving Wife story so I didn’t waste too much of my time.

Maybe someday this writer will put something in a group I like to read about and I can give the story a fair rating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
This Isn't About Male Humiliation Is It?????

Why of course it is - no action for him - writer has him jack off just thinking about watching big cocks and whore.

Ah relax writer - your consistant pathetic male humiliation has the wimps all excited like you are.

simjim100simjim100about 18 years ago
Another good one

Didn't even bother the read the other comments this time. Have learned it doesnt matter. Great story and I wondered what was keeping you so busy. Thanks for the hot mail.

saw_man1saw_man1about 18 years ago
I dont get it

I am not referring to the content. I don’t understand how they got from talking about a threesome to the wife leaving to go to a gangbang.

pubelesspubelessabout 18 years ago
more

hurry part 2 please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Don't know how old this story is...

...but I absolutely loved it. I loved how you left the ending, what happens to the wife, to the imagination. I'm gonna think about this story till I get home, then I'm gonna unload on my wife. When I'm done, I'll show her what got me so hot...she'll enjoy it too.

buddylightbuddylightover 16 years ago
ended to soon

great story, and had a super plot but it ended to soon to find out if she enjoyed the gang bang as she was so hot when she left home. what kind of wild sexy things did they do and did they DP her holes and mouth? and did the poor horey hubby get laid by hottie Marge?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Please Part Two

This story is good, but you need to finish the wife the cops and the Hotel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Part Two Please

This is like a Hitchcock ending, it would be hot to know how her fellow offices take care of peggy. Is she going to be Hot to Trot for them or is it by force.

Does Margie stop by with Peggy's Hubby to see her entertain the "Gang"?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

what gangbang??

tonguelasher01tonguelasher01about 11 years ago
More?

This is nicely twisted but I wish it was longer. Marge could have gotten husband to agree to go to the motel and help them do the wife. I think there would be a lot of fun watching her turn into a total slut with his urging and help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
SCV

UNO ESTRELLA

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
More Vice Cop Please

I loved the story but would like to hear more adventures. Vice cop wife need to sleep with her unit, johns and drug gang members.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More to the story please

You got a great built up but no action, please make a part2 and make sure the husband actually gets some action instead of being a cuck

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Finish this story...... what happen??? did she go thru with it??? did she leave ??

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Cop wife

My last wife was a cop. She did not work vice but became friendly with all her fellow officers. She eventually divored me and married her boss. Our whole small town knows she is shared by most of the force.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

If you set to purposefully write a shifty story, then you succeeded. I doubt it's this bad by accident.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

Sure that is what every hubby wants, for his wife to have a Gang Bang with all her co workers. That can't have any damage to their marriage can it? No, wouldn't upset the hubby would it. I suspect it is breaking hubbies heart about now. 5 stars to writer.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The story would have been better if we were privy to Margie’s motivation. Is Margie also a slut for the rest of the team? Perhaps Margie is a corrupt cop working for a gang and intends to have Peg turned out to become a whore? And why didn’t you share Peg’s experience that night? More background and buildup please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

In the news today.....The Lt. of the vice squad was admitted into the hospital with multiple cuts and bruises. It seems all of these injuries were the result of an unexpected ejection thru a second floor window. The location is the home of one the vice officers on her squad. All the details are not known at this time. All we have been able to gather is that there will be no charges filed as the incident is being deemed an accident. As a footnote there were several large trash bags being unloaded on the curb by the male resident of the home.

we will update as more information becomes available.

3 stars for the effort, 0 stars for the story, might have scored better if you put in another category where weak moral deficient betas troll. No man that I know would ever put up this shit for one second.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous