All Comments on 'Vicki Loves - Ch. 01: Vicki'

by housewares

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
SpaghettiFlowerSpaghettiFlowerabout 3 years ago

This one highly deserves a comment. This may well be my favourite series on the whole site, and I enjoy this first chapter immensely, often rereading it. I just adore everything about the young, gorgeous Vicki, and how we get to know her. Her incredible body. Her pretty face. Her great personality. I love the fact that she seems like a genuine person with real feelings.

Her relationship with Celia and their attraction to each other is so cute and absorbing. The way the overly-voluptuous teenager enjoys her own incredible body every day after school is adorable and very hot, and so is the already pretty intimate relationship she has with her lovely, incredible mother. Her quarrelling with Kimmy Lustergaard is hilarious, and at the same time I really feel sorry for Vicki that Kimmy has to be so mean to her.

And last but not least, your superb writing style with its immaculate sense of language and all of the detailed descriptions makes it an absolute delight to read.

This series is pure art and this first chapter is a masterpiece in its own right.

housewareshousewaresabout 3 years agoAuthor

Oh my god, this was the nicest, most thorough comment, and you have no idea how happy I was to see Chapter 1 finally get a comment after all this time! It felt so left out! :)

Thank you so much for going into such detail about what aspects of the chapter you enjoyed, and I would probably pay you to write up as much for all the other chapters! xD Your words about Vicki in particular really made me smile and fill me with joy, as she means so much to me, and to hear that she seems real to you just is the best thing to hear.

I also wanted to point out for much I appreciated that you called out Kimmy Lustergaard with her full first and last name, as is tradition! :)

This comment made my day, and thank you so much for reading and taking the time to write here!

SpaghettiFlowerSpaghettiFlowerabout 3 years ago

Glad to make you happy! I will be posting my comments for the other chapters very soon!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhousewares@housewares
2/21/24: Hello :) There has been a few questions wondering if Vicki Loves is still continuing, and as much as I don't like to interject with author news to keep the focus on the story's girls instead, I honestly did just have to step away for awhile, and in truth, longer than ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES