Vicki Loves - Ch. 01: Vicki

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
housewares
housewares
161 Followers

Vicki imagined bringing one of her hands down to her gushing teenage pussy and collecting an overflowing handful of her natural juices that were pouring out of her onto the covers, already forming a deep, warm pool around her happy tush. She cooed, and thanked her extra-kissable young cunt for providing a never-ending supply of delicious nectar by dragging a dripping finger up her throbbing, inch-long clit on its way back to her fat, creamy zeppelins, promising it much more attention later.

She envisioned drizzling her tasty cunny honey over and around her hungry, distended nipples, frosting their wide, puckered tips with the delicious, syrupy juices still spilling from her pussy onto her covers, and it wasn't long before the tingling, rippled stalks of her enormous nipples fully glistened with "Ms. Tate!"

Vicki shot straight up in her chair. "Yuh-what?"

"Ms. Tate," the old woman upfront repeated, "You looked like you were falling asleep, and that is specifically against the rules. 'No sleeping during detention.' We're almost done, you can make it."

"Uh, yes, ok ma'am. Sorry."

The football players had turned around briefly to snicker, but soon forgot all about her. With these divine visions of her much luckier self still foremost in her mind, she internally winced for embarrassing herself like that. She was relieved that nobody could see just how soaked through her barely-there thong panties were, as well as that the entire top of her seat was fully covered in her divine secretions. Vicki couldn't help herself as she discreetly mopped her pussy juice up with her bare bottom, quickly coating every last part of her round, perfect ass in her yummy lubricant. She smiled, glad that nobody was going to have to use this desk until tomorrow morning.

Vicki again tried to focus, challenging herself to sit still for the rest of her time in this godforsaken room. Unfortunately, she promptly found her mind's eye right back in her bedroom, as she rolled her tongue over and around her fully-aroused, four-inch long nipples, each so thick they barely fit inside her petite, greedy mouth. She saw the wide, pulsing stalks slide back and forth and back and forth between her full, glossy red lips as she dragged her teeth along their sensitive sides, lightly biting down on the hard, swollen, nerve-filled tips, further ravishing the nipples' peaks with her loving, undulating tongue.

She pictured her ruby lips leaving cute red lipstick kisses on her tender, bumpy areola as she sucked her entire nipple into her mouth, making euphoric contact with the soft, puffy pink rise that pushed her giant nipple-shafts two full inches off her breasts' immaculate domes when fully engorged. Vicki had probably spent more time during her high school years messily gagging on her extra-long, extra-thick, meaty nipples then she did actual schoolwork. She vividly imagined suckling away at her swollen teats with the enthusiasm of a hungry baby, never wanting to let them go, and hoping against hope for a rich, gooey reward.

It goes without saying that Vicki didn't think that there was anything more beautiful than her own throbbing nipples at full mast. Watching her immense nipples become fully erect as they grew longer and longer and thicker and harder was something Vicki never got tired of. She pictured herself planting soft, gentle kisses all up and down their sensitive lengths, lustily whispering "I love you" after each press of her moist lips, simultaneously mouthing the words from her seat in the back of the room. She did love them, and she knew they returned her love. She thought back to the thousands of ferocious orgasms that had ripped through her helpless, arching body just by precisely touching her grand summits in just the right way, explosively rewarding her time and time again for how well she treated them.

Looking at the clock, she realized she wasn't going to make it to the end of detention through the power of imagination alone. When she was sure nobody was paying her any attention, she undid the highest button of her shirt to allow herself better access to the top of her tanned bust. She lightly caressed the soft, rounded tops of her chest with the tips of her fingers, tracing the edge of her shirt from one side to the other and back again, nearly hypnotized by the rise and fall of her tits as her breathing became deeper and more rapid. Sweat beads quickly began forming all over the soft skin of her large, beautiful breasts, and Vicki ever-so-slightly twitched with each droplet's journey down their round, jiggly curves.

Faster and louder heartbeats vibrated through her mighty chest and Vicki was sure she could feel the pulses reach the very ends of her confined nipples. She had to catch her breath multiple times as she gently brushed a finger up and down the chasm of her deep cleavage, not pushing down, just sliding, up and down, up and down, from the bottom of her neck to where the second button of her shirt put an abrupt and frustrating end to her finger's journey down the enticing ravine between her heavy teenage melons.

Still, there was more than enough exposed flesh to pay attention to in the back of Room 305. She was discouraged that she couldn't give her whopping hooters the spirited and vigorous loving they needed and normally received, but she knew this was hardly the time and place. Slowly, over and over, she kissed the tips of her pointer fingers, and pressed them down at points all over her exposed titty-tops to let her bouncy boobies know how much she loved them, that she was sorry they had to stay imprisoned behind a bra and tight clothing for so long, and that she promised to more than make it up to them with an extra-long and exceptionally-enthusiastic self-sucking session in the privacy of her bedroom later that night before bed. It wasn't long before the crests of her bouncy mountains were smeared all over with pink lipstick smudges, and Vicki happily thought to herself how she would just have to spend a little extra time in the shower washing her expansive tits clean.

Just when she thought she couldn't stop herself from undoing that damned second button, the elderly Latin teacher stood up and dismissed everyone from their sequestration. Vicki wiggled her butt around on her seat in a futile attempt to clean up the small flood she had been sitting in, inadvertently sighing as her bottom once again became coated in her savory juices. Pulling herself together, but still in a bit of a daze, she quickly snapped up her backpack and made her way to the parking lot where her mom was hopefully already waiting.

She now felt anxious and her head felt muddled after teasing her body and mind with lusty images and light stroking for so long but not allowing herself any release. Her legs intermittently wobbled as she hurriedly walked outside, relieved to see her mom waving from inside their family car, but also acutely wishing that she was already home.

"Hi baby," her mom beamed, "How's my little jailbird?"

Vicki Tate truly was her mother's daughter. Vicki had of course inherited Jeannie's black hair, blue eyes, small mouth, and extraordinarily pretty face. However, the most dominant genes Jeannie had passed on were from her own lewdy oversized breasts, which constantly begged to be wrapped and slid around cocks worthy of their size, to be kneaded, squeezed and groped, to be slapped, pulled and whipped, to be sucked on for hours straight, and to be thoroughly coated in gallons of creamy cum. Hers were tits to be used, abused, and then punished all over again, and it happily turned out that Jeannie wouldn't have it any other way. They were maybe a bit smaller than Vicki's in overall titty volume, but they were certainly much heavier and denser.

Jeannie had been worried that Vicki would push her away once she became a teenager, but that had, to her ever-grateful astonishment, never happened. In fact, the two were as close as they ever had been, and hung out together every moment Jeannie wasn't at work and Vicki wasn't at school. They loved shopping together, and they always shared a dressing room when they tried on clothes together (specifically, clothes for outside the home; super-stacked Jeannie and her increasingly juggy daughter rarely wore anything more than socks or thigh-highs inside and loved helping each other rip off their constricting bras, shirts and dresses). Plus, as Jeannie was not even twice Vicki's age, they had more than once enjoyed the benefits of passing themselves off as overly busty siblings.

The Tate girls were both so comfortable and cozy with each other that neither gave it a second thought when they snuggled up together in the evenings fully nude, wrapped up tight against each other's warm, comforting bodies under a throw blanket as they watched movies, feeding each other popcorn and doing their best to wipe their buttery fingers all over each other's soft, expansive curves, causing no end of giggling, tickling, and unspoken arousal.

They also weren't shy when it came to showering each other with physical affection, a by-product of Jeannie and Vicki being the most important people in each other's lives for eighteen years. The two huge-breasted knockouts never tired of kissing, and regularly found opportunities to lock lips; when walking past each other, while waiting for the oven to heat up, while cleaning, or simply when checking on the other to see what she was doing. A regular highlight of Jeannie's mornings was when her top-heavy high-schooler, half-dressed with her button-down shirt wide open and cascading around her huge bouncing tits, bounded into her bedroom and securely latched her insatiable young mouth to Jeannie's over and over and over again before she left for school, hungrily whispering "Mmm, I love you, mommy" as if in a daze after each loud, wet smooch. Vicki loved how her mom tasted and had nearly missed the school bus a number of times because she couldn't bring herself to pull her her lips away from those of her beautiful, naked mother warmly embracing her.

Purposefully trying to sound as pitiful as possible, Vicki pouted, "Can we please just go home, I've been stuck here for entirely too long."

She carefully stretched the seatbelt over and between her giant tits, doing her best to avoid dragging it or her hands against her screaming nipples, which had been begging for stimulation since detention began.

"Are you sure we don't need to sign some papers for the warden or anything like that? Wait, did they give you an ankle bracelet? I can't live with a registered criminal!"

Jeannie couldn't stop smiling at Vicki and the situation she had found herself in, but kicked the car into drive so her daughter wouldn't get too mad at her constant ribbing.

"Ha ha, very funny. Kimmy's the one that should be been festering in there, not me."

"I know, baby. It's so sad. You can tell me all about it over dinner, and I will almost definitely take your side in the whole matter."

Jeannie looked over at Vicki, giving her a concerned look. "You're not looking too well, you know, you're sweating all over and" "Mom, watch out!"

Turning like a shot towards the front of the car, Jeannie slammed on the brakes to keep from hitting a little bunny that had bounded in front of them right at the edge of the parking lot. Jeannie instinctively reached her right arm over to prevent Vicki from flying forward, and that was the beginning of the end for Vicki.

Jeannie's hand fully cupped the front of Vicki's right breast, her nipple pushing hard through her bra against her mom's open palm, while her left stalk was severely bent beneath Jeannie's arm. Vicki's eyes rolled back, and a shaking fit began in her convulsing chest which quickly made its way down to her legs.

"oh OH GOD aahhhhhHHHHHHHH" she gasped, giving in to the pleasure her body had long been begging for.

Caught by surprise, Jeannie could only grasp Vicki's left hand with both of hers as Vicki's sudden, pent-up orgasm raced through her body, pinned down by her seatbelt. Vicki slid her right arm between her boobs, clasped her throat with her open hand, and felt her entire body convulse at once. Instinctively, she spread her legs and raised her butt just as her itty-bitty panties were forced aside by a raging torrent of girlcum. Unceasingly and furiously splashing against the glove compartment directly in front of her, it showered the entire front interior of the car, including Vicki and Jeannie, in her fragrant spunk. Her prolonged firehose stream of an ejaculation lasted an unbroken ten seconds, her hips quaking throughout, her sweaty left hand trying to grip Jeannie's ever tighter. Both their upper bodies became more and more soaked by the vast spray reflected back at them, as stabs of pleasure continued to carpet-bomb Vicki's virile young body.

As her orgasm slowly subsided, and her twitching calmed, she fell back slouched against her seat, her bra visible through her cum- and sweat-drenched shirt. She took a few seconds to allow her breathing to return to a normal pace. As she slowly wiped her womb juice from her eyes, she took in the sight in front of her. The glove compartment and right-side dash was completely covered in her thick slop, and was steadily dripping into a massive puddle that had accumulated on the floor mat beneath her feet. She glanced to her left only to see her mom still tightly holding her hand, looking like she had just come in from the rain, her eyes still wide in shock from the spectacle unleashed before her. Still, she smiled warmly as Vicki came to, and lightly brushed her hand through Vicki's hair, saying softly, "It's okay, baby, it's okay. My gorgeous baby girl, it's okay, your mommy's here."

"Mom?" Vicki murmured.

"Yes?"

"Can we please go home now? I could really use a shower."

Smiling further and giving Vicki's hand a comforting squeeze, Jeannie mused, "What exactly goes on in these detentions of yours? And yes, let's get you home. You can help me wipe this car down later. I do have to drive it to work tomorrow, you know."

"I'll be down shortly, mom."

"Okay, I'll be waiting for you down here. Don't take too long."

Vicki, both embarrassed by her public fireworks but also secretly impressed at the volume of heavenly liquid her mesmerizing teen body consistently produced, undressed in her bathroom, inwardly relieved that she now didn't have to wait even longer to get off. That little burst should last her at least until just before she went to bed, she thought, happy to see her giant nipples quickly popping further out as if in response. Delicately wrapping her fingers all the way around each rosy shaft as if to milk the hell out of them, she gave both a few light squeezes, enjoying the vibrations from her distended nipples as they swiftly and visibly plumped up within her grips.

"Oh, you agree? Good girls."

Stepping past the glass door into the shower, she faced the steamy downpour, closed her eyes, and let it wash over her flushed face. As she brought her hands to the tops of her fabulous breasts to begin what she hoped would be a highly-stimulating massage, she felt something quite thick, spongy, and fully rigid first tap against her lower back and then push lightly against the cleavage of her firm, inviting behind. At the same time, two dainty hands firmly grasped both sides of her waist, and began slowly sliding up and down, exploring the delights of her young, slippery skin.

"Mmm, I'm sorry baby, but I just couldn't wait any longer."

housewares
housewares
161 Followers
12