All Comments on 'Vicki Loves - Ch. 04: Celia, Part 2'

by housewares

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Oh my Lord, keep the chapters coming!

This one's so hot! I came so hard reading the first part, this one just blew me away! It's amazing, i can't wait for the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More incest and dicks of course

Wow so hot! Maybe you do one where the mom, Vicki, and Celia fuck and the mom and Celia double penetrate Vicki and cum in her at the same time, or Vicki and Cassie fuck and Cassie has a dick so she cums in Vicki, or quad sex with Cassie, Vicki, Celia, Jeannie fuck and have a massive cum fest any ways these are suggestions keep them coming cause the make us cum

SpaghettiFlowerSpaghettiFlowerabout 3 years ago

So, chapter four.

Ooh, I like this chapter a lot! Lovely, hot and extremely well-written as usual. The steamy activities of the amazing highschooler and her gorgeous redheaded principal leaves nothing to be desired. Their luscious bodies against each other is just heaven! The sloppy kissing is so delicious, and I like their little witticisms and their student-pricipal talk, as well as the romantic atmosphere going all the time, combined with the never-ending cuteness. The band from Celias cock around Vicki's neck is uber-cute!

There are some beautiful descriptions of Celia's gorgeous body while they are making the tour through her lovely home, and everything is just pure bliss, this extreme feel-good reading making the reader so happy, especially when they reach her romantic bedroom.

I like Celia's thing with her hand down her throat. The principal gagging herself to produce large amounts of her sloppy saliva, that is enticing!

Vicki's enormous sensitive nipples getting the attention they deserve makes me very happy, as it fills her with such immense pleasure.

I especially love the descriptions of her marvellous areolae. Their puffiness, how much they push her insane nipples out from her breasts, is really adorable. Although, how come we never get to know exactly how wide those delicious domes are? For all of the other delightfully detailed descriptions, that is kind of left out. Given that her nipples are a mind-blowing two inches thick, her areolae have to be a great deal wider than that, which is exciting enough, but not knowing exactly is a little bit frustrating.

Vicki's absurdly excessive squirting also deserves an honourable mention. The lovely young thing spraying so much out of sheer bliss from her principal making love to those absurd teats is just beyond words! And the girl getting her fertile teenage womb flooded with Celia's delicious semen, her best friend filling her up just like her sweet mommy did, could not have been more delightful.

Anal is not really my favourite thing, but it doesn't really bother me, it's kind of just there. And the girl taking both of those big things at the same time truly is impressive, no one can deny that!

About Vicki's tongue, from previous chapters I get the idea that it is unusually long. However, early in this chapter, there is a mention of Celia's testicles "that Vicki so wanted to lap at with her little tongue". Maybe "little" isn't supposed to be taken literally here?

I also want to mention Vicki's thoughts on her way home, as another example of how her thoughts and emotions make her seem so real. Naturally, her mind is reeling with all that has been happening to her.

So, that's my thoughts on chapter four. Looking forward to your reply! Take your time, though.

housewareshousewaresabout 3 years agoAuthor

O hello again, @SpaghettiFlower! How are you? :) You know you're in for a good read when a comment doesn't even fit entirely on a single phone screen, and unsurprisingly, you once again wrote one hell of a response to a chapter, and one that I will often come back to re-read! I really did want this chapter, probably more than any of the others, to be mostly free of stress and conflict for Vicki and in this case Celia, and well, write the literally equivalent of a single camera shot that followed the two inside all the way to when the candles finally went out, and finding out what Vicki and Celia would actually do with themselves once they had the time and freedom to enjoy each other's bodies for basically as long as they wanted with no interruptions. I'm glad you enjoyed Celia's spit-play, she's developed a few lovely kinks along the way as she's made love to herself night after night, and I wanted her to something both the reader and Vicki wasn't expecting, but would still be in service to bringing Vicki to new levels of pleasure! :D

I definitely plan on having Vicki keep those ribbons as a full-time fashion accessory, her little secret :)

I was personally ~very~ excited for Celia to discover Vicki's ability to squirt a volume of sweet and sticky juices that any other girl on the planet would never be able to match, and I just know how excited she would be to make that happen over and over and over if she had anything to say about it!

Your know, I don't know if I ever locked down how long Vicki's tongue is (or how far it can stick out past her lips), let me get back to you on that one! I also apologize for not giving the specific sizes of her areola more, well, love! Keep an eye out in chapter six for a remedy to that! :D

Thank you for the notes about Vicki's inner monologue on the way home, I really did want that to be a moment when she actually had some time to look at what was going on in her life these last few days, and I'm glad they came out as authentic, seriously!

This was always one of my favorite chapters for reasons you mention, I wanted something really feel-good and positive and heartwarming in a super messy way! :)

And if course thank you so much again for taking the time to write these individual chapter reviews, they are just SO much fun to read!

housewareshousewaresabout 3 years agoAuthor

(And of course I meant Ch. 7, not 6!)

SpaghettiFlowerSpaghettiFlowerabout 3 years ago

I'm well, hope you are too. And again, I am so happy that you enjoy my comments so much! I have a lot to say about the next chapter, so prepare yourself...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhousewares@housewares
2/21/24: Hello :) There has been a few questions wondering if Vicki Loves is still continuing, and as much as I don't like to interject with author news to keep the focus on the story's girls instead, I honestly did just have to step away for awhile, and in truth, longer than ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES