All Comments on 'Vicki's Hot Wife Evolution Ch. 02'

by VictorCharlie

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Idiotic cuck shit!!! MINUS 5*!!!

98% of all marriages trying sharing, swapping or cuckolding get divorced!! Its unbelievable that the authors at literotica always know the other 2%!!!

VictorCharlieVictorCharlieabout 7 years agoAuthor
Love my fans!

Thanks guys. I can always count on a good "cuck sh!t" comment.

Gomez333Gomez333about 7 years ago
Good idea

Set some boundaries and rules and then ignore them from the get go. I can see it all ending in tears!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
If you don't enjoy the fantasy, no one is making you read it!

I thought this was hot! Have to admit I've played similar scenarios through my head. Realistically written and an excellent example of how a healthy relationship develops and explores its sexual growth

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
"If you don't enjoy the fantasy, no one is making you read it!"

So, by your "logic" we can know what is in a story without reading it -- which in turn means it's crap -- and that only people predisposed to liking a story are allowed to comment on it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Let him write whatever he wants!

Who really cares? Cucky/Whore wife story number 4,378, but who's counting? Whack, whack, whack; you can leave now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Sometimes fantasy

Reveals real mental illness

TediumsShadowTediumsShadowabout 7 years ago
to be fair to the trolls

try to indicate in the title, or tag line that the work contains cuckold themes.

I find it interesting, that this website just "re - did" the author's page index to a new spiffy whoopy - do format.

But didn't think it worth the time to sub categorize the cuckold genre. Which would do nothing but bring pure joy to authors and readers alike.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fun Story

I love stories of couples out to have fun with their sexuality together. Being the third wheel with them woud be so much fun. More stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
An other great story.

Don't listen to the people that don't want to understand that when this is consensual it's something shared between love couples. Not about cheating or humiliation of one or the other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I LOVED IT

You know, when you put "Hot Wife" in the title, that should be enough to tell readers that a man is going to enjoy sharing his wife.

Very hot. Thank you, VictorCharlie. I have discovered another author who writes what I live with my husband. As with this husband, there is no humiliation, just good sex and fun, after which we rekindle our own special intimacy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Sharing ,cheating , cucking is not my thing but a fun story. She already likes the other dick fucking her more than hubby. It started and the more they do it the less hubby will get and divorce will be inevitable

InsigniaInsigniaabout 7 years ago
A real man

would have sawed both of them in half with his Husqvarna and then killed himself and then posted their nefarious acts on-line. He needs to get his cuck ass checked for stds cuz he aint gettin into heaven with the herps or the crabs. Still dont understand how you can have a legit LW story without at least some type of firearm. I feel the worst about the poor kids who grow up in a home where people have sex thats different from what I was taught by my aunt.

EllenBerryhillEllenBerryhillabout 7 years ago
Lol lol lol lol loved it!

Five *

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
hot

5 have fun if you like it do it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
They humiliate him...

and he is fine with it... shakes head 1*

col_lovercol_loveralmost 7 years ago
Vicki's Hot Wife Evolution Ch. 02

I love the evolution Vicki is going through as a Hot Wife.

I would love to have a wife exactally the way you have described Vicki.

Just as all the Anony's would.

5 Massive Stars.

Cheers Col

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5

But I would have made an excuse for Vickie and told Jeff that not only was she beautiful, but that she really was hot and needed a lot of fucking which was at times more than I could provide and that I had decided to provide her with some extra dick on the side to an appropriate, discreet male.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
And There Goes The Marriage ...

God, when will people learn? And they knew this too!!

NEVER shit where you work!! NEVER shit in your own backyard!!

[Translate: you NEVER fuck around with ANYONE connected to your job; you NEVER fuck around with ANYONE in your neighborhood, or circle of friends, family, acquaintances. EVER. PERIOD.]

AND, she went way too far over the line, taking him in the ass. Her marriage is over, the stupid, slag, ass-cunt whore.

I was going to give you 4 stars, but can only give you a 1 star. The whole thing fell apart for me when you described the wife wearing a see-thru corset and KNEE-HIGH SOCKS. Are you fucking kidding?!? That is so grotesquely ugly and stupid I would have tossed my cookies and left! Now I have additional visions of both Jeff and hubby always wearing their droopy, stinky socks in bed while fucking the whore... YEEEUWWW!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
True or not?

Are these stories based off your real world experiences?

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Call it

Call it what it is. The evolution of a whore. Enjoy it cuck, you started it.

huntsman29huntsman29about 5 years ago
Use a friend.

Story is okay, and it works as a loving wife, but I hated how they treated a friend. I mean seriously, they treated him like a paid whore or a fuck toy. The whole, "Thanks, that was good, you can leave now," was pretty cold to do to a friend. I'd tell her to get a dildo instead next time.

SnJ2430SnJ2430almost 4 years ago
Gap

Fun sexy story. The only missing was the Big "if"....If it was a one time thing with Dave or progress to more. That went too quick at the beginning of part 2. But i do love the mutuality. I had that in my marriage's exploration too.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
FUN HOT STORY

Really enjoyed reading this..so jealous ...I just can't get my wife to add a third

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hot; Hot; Hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous