Vicki's Hot Wife Evolution Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What???" Jeff said confusedly.

"Honey you were awesome but this experience is about us and I really need to be with my husband now." Vicki said softly.

"Oh, ok." Jeff said awkwardly as he got dressed. I walked him out.

"Hey man did I do something wrong in there?" He asked me.

"Not at all buddy. You performed amazingly. Just remember this is something we invited you into but it's about us. Roll with it man and I'm sure you can get a repeat invitation." I stated.

He nodded and we shook hands as he left.

As I came back into the bedroom Vicki grabbed me and kissed me deeply. We crashed onto the bed. I could tell she was really emotionally raw at the moment. She took my face in her hands and asked: "We didn't exactly talk about it going to that level before. Are you okay? Did I ruin this for us?"

I smiled and put her hand to my raging hard on. "I've already cum twice tonight and I'm so hot for you again. Every time I think I've seen you as sexy as possible you do something that takes my breath away."

We kissed deeply.

"I so want you right now but you are going to have to do all the work. I'm wiped out." She whispered.

"Anal?" I said coyly.

She giggled. "That route won't be open again for a week".

I broke out some massage oil and applied it to her body. I massaged her from head to toe and gently caressed her all over. I moved between her legs and entered her. We had one of the slowest and intimate lovemaking sessions of our marriage. I lost track of time then we fell asleep in a deep embrace.

12