Vicky Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Falling backward into him, I grab him hands and wrap his arms around me until his fingers are stretched across my breasts, kneading them with every thrust.

"Yeah, squeeze those tits. You like my big tits, huh? They're your's baby."

He's grunting deeply, so deeply that I barely recognize his voice. "Uggghh, your tits are so fuckin big." He thrusts even deeper into me. "I'm going to pound your pussy so fuckin hard Vicky."

It's not an empty promise. His grip on my tits tightens and he angles his hips to shove his cock as deep in me as it will go. I am already cumming and it peaks my orgasm until I can't control myself.

"Fuuuucccckkk." I orgasm like a woman possessed. My hands lock over his, squeezing my tits even tighter. I shove my big ass into his hips and grind into him hard, begging him to deliver every last inch of his hard cock. I swear through every second of my climax.

"Fuuuucccck. Fucck. Fucckkk. Oh yeah, I'm cumming... I'm... I'm cumming so fuuuuuuuucck. Fuck. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me."

My body spasms. My hips buck. My abs clench and unclench and clench again. I tighten my pussy around his cock and grind into his cock as hard as I can. My pussy even squirts a little. It is one of the most intense moments of my eighteen years on Earth. As the climax passes, my eyes open wide and I struggle to catch my breath. I feel like I'm waking from a trance.

Surprisingly I feel as though I've just run several miles and can hardly breath. Every part of me feels a little odd and sensitive. I can feel every inch of his fingers on my breasts, his long penis still hard inside me, the sweat dripping down my back and ass. I realize his dick is pulsating.

"Are you cumming in me?"

"Ahhh, yeah." I feel his dick throb a few more times. "Mmm". He's obviously finishing his orgasm. I realize I can even feel his ejaculation. I politely wait for him to finish cumming in me. He finally stops and immediately blurts out "I'm sorry. I didn't ask. I started cumming when you did and just couldn't hold it in."

"It's okay. I'm on the pill now."

I climb off and feel his now very wet penis exit my vagina. I open the car door and climb out carefully, as not to trip with my jeans still around my knees. I scan the garage for something to use to clean up.

There's not enough time and I can already feel his cum seeping from me. I squat over the garage floor, feeling suddenly very exposed I close the car door and let his warm sperm leak out of my used pussy and cover our garage floor. I feel like a wild animal. Just a few days ago I felt like a young aspiring author and now I feel more like a monkey in the jungle. Topless and totally exposed I look to the car window to see if I'm truly a monkey in a zoo. Thankfully, he isn't watching.

When the last feels like it is out, I stand and turn to look at the mess. That's a lot of cum. Just then my mother opens the door.

"Jesus Vicky, put some clothes on!"

I cover my tits with one arm and my pussy with the other. "Sorry! I guess we lost track of time."

"I guess you did. Get cleaned up. I'll be out in five minutes to drive Eric home."

"K. Thanks!" I say in a high-pitch tone. She closes the door. Oddly, I don't feel worried at all that she just caught me nude and freshly fucked. Instead, I bend over to pull up my jeans and go about getting dressed. I find myself staring at the cum on the floor and I can't help but think that someday this is going to be a really great story.

12