All Comments on 'Vickys Birthday De-Flowering'

by Equinox31

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
.

Rewrite after you learn grammar and learn how to spell.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Awesome

It was a great story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Terrible!! So bland and such a bore to read, please go through and stop using the same words over and over and over and over and over. The repetitive-ness kills. Also, learn correct grammar, please. How am I supposed to get off reading this if I can't get past such terrible writing?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It wasn't my daughter, but my niece who came to live with me. She had gotten accepted into a college in my town and my sister asked if she could stay with me since I had a huge house to myself. I wasn't too thrilled but it's family, right? After Kayla came to stay, my life got hard. Or should I say my dick. This girl had the body of a centerfold and loved to show it off. Short shorts, tank tops, tiny skirts, you name it. The best was the small thin tank top and panties she wore to sleep in. I will never forget that first time she came downstairs in that outfit. I was hooked. The night she and I were watching a horror movie on TV and I had opened a bottle of wine lead to something great. At a tense scene she curled up against me and hid her face in my chest. I could smell her and my dick started to get hard. I Leaned forward and kissed the top of her head. She looked up at me and then leaned in and kissed me for real. That night she slept in my bed and has every night since. I have no clue where this is leading and no clue how I will ever tell my sister I'm fucking the hell out of her baby girl.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Every daddy should let his 18 year old get drunk and try his luck 😍 it would feel so good

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Her pussy all bruised and dripping with his white cum 🤤 daddies forcing themselves on their daughters is the hottest

ToughSailorToughSailorabout 2 months ago

Eh. A real trope . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous