All Comments on 'Vicky's Vacation'

by BobCollier

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sick

Sick

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Damn what a sicko. I bet a thousand this guys writes incest stories too!?!?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What can you say

A wacc writing about a wacc.

Enough said.

dmhackdmhackover 10 years ago
Nothing to see here

Just another lame story about a so-called man with big dicked friends and a wife who is mentally challenged.

Same old, same old crap.

thebuffalothebuffaloover 10 years ago

Decent plot, but not a well told story. It seemed a bit stiff, (no pun intended); more like a news story in a small town newspaper.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Gee Bobbie

How long have you been gay, why did you get married in the first place, you fucked up little fag.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ok story

Many women are curious about dick size. Quite a few don't really believe the pictures and videos. Seeing a big one in the flesh can cause differing reactions.

x_witless_xx_witless_xover 10 years ago
A wry old cuck this narrator

Thanks for writing 4*

Ducky7Ducky7over 10 years ago
yeah but who is the father?

She said she didn't fuck Mark but did he know for sure?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A shriveled up dick.

That's x_dickless_x for you!

1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Burn thre BITCH

Dump her asap she is not worth keeping!

Find a woman that is loyal to you and you only

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyover 10 years ago
I Read Your Bio Stuff

Do you really find this story sexually stimulating? Are you fantasizing as the husband or the guys he lets use his wife? If you're the husband, do you let your real wife suck strange cocks?

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
It is good to have firm principles

Hubby is a master of flip-flop! Maybe flip-flop-flip-flup-flap-flop!

Sweetie is a kid! An unthinking, selfish, persistent kid!

The story is odd...in large part because the situations are bizarrely unlikely!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Author you write horribly, another chucky story.

Sad to see you write for a limited audience of men who like to have wives fuck others. Why get married ,.andwho is the father of her baby? Sick sick sick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Is this cockhold weds, were are all those loving wife stories

Author get a life!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
for all who dont like this

Why don't you go to the home page and actually read the description of what is in this category? If you do then you will see the author is just fine, it's you morons that are apparently looking in the wrong place for what you want. I loved the story and would love to read more! If you hate the stories so bad, why do you continue to read them, just so you can post a comment?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Oh yes

My wife and I were hiking in Colorado two summers ago. We came across two guys from USC who were hiking the mountains. We camped with them for four days. My wife got fucked more times in for days than ever before. She stayed naked around camp and always had a hard cock in her mouth or pussy. The best was when two rangers came by and she was riding one of the guys. They simply said to have fun and walked on as she bounced on that cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5

Good story. Realistic concerns and dialogue. I dont think a person could dream up that dialogue without it having happened. And the idea of getting his friends off her and the fact she got pregnant by him, didnt fuck the first guy, are realistic ajd not in the typical cuck fasion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
LIKE IT VERY VERY MUCH: 🌟🌟🌟🌟+ [4+ (4.4/5 = 88%)]!

A very good friend of mine who had just divorced was spending a lot of time with me & my wife one summer. The three of us spent almost every weekend in the nature. Several times we swam in one of many lakes within driving distance.

When i saw his package i felt ashamed, inadequate in that department. I could not help but wonder how my wife felt about his dick. Was she tirned on? Did she feel like test driving it. Those were rhethorical questions i was asking myself...

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Anonny

I'm afraid that you insult garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Watching her get stretched

I was fortunate enough to watch my wife enjoy a large thick cock, much as the one described here. She had been curious for a number of years and we met this fellow while on vacation. I was able to lube him up and guide him in to her very hot, wet pussy. She so enjoyed the stretch and, as she was very orgasmic, had numerous BIG Os. I loved it. So hot, so passionate.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Reading again. I've been doing some fishing and I would cut them up for bait. Catfish go strong for carrion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

For a total ass who claims to hate these stories, 26thNC even comes back and rereads them. It’s obvious he loves them. If he had a woman, he would be pulling his teeny dick while she got fucked by a real man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

aside from "she blamed me, but it was her way of saying thanks." lines it was ok

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous