All Comments on 'Vicky's Wild Weekend'

by Sasha_Vogue

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Why is it

Why is it they always make the husband out to be a piece of crap in these stories. He is too stupid to figure this out. She suddenly changes to be total slut in no time. She has no feelings towards her husband. This story needs a finish because it certainly is not over

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Would't it be funny

If there really was a pi who got everything from both woman with Craig. If this author does not finish it it sets someone else up to do a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
SOMETIMES

The husband is a piece of crap and in other relationships the cheater fixates upon some actual and perceived shortcoming of the spouse to rationalize a behavior which excites them enough to want to continue. The author must do a bit of character balancing between spouses so we the reader have a better incite to actual character and motivation of each spouse.

If this story continues, and enjoyed it enough that you should continue it, then shed a bit of light on what makes the wife and husband in their relationship for we readers.

I love a woman with a hairy bush who keeps it because she disagrees with the Madison Avenue commercial people attempting to sell hair depilitate products. Unruly and wild shit that smells like a wet pussy when a man or woman is down on her going wild ;-}

gordo12gordo12almost 8 years ago
Hello doom sayers....fantasy...not real....

Honestly I wonder why these anons read these stories to just slag them after.

Well done 3*

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopalmost 8 years ago
Great story

Love your writing style and content. So real, I felt I was right there feeling those big strong cocks deep in my pussy and throat. A great rush xoxoxo Annette

EzrollinEzrollinover 7 years ago
Entertaining

Good writing style and storyline. I realize this is Literotica and these are stories, not novels, so you have to make a few allowances. All and all a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hot

Great writing and please continue it. It’s beautiful and I like it when married women, like Vicki, discover sex outside of their marriage, especially with another married man!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
With Forty Three Years Of Fucking Married Women, I Had My Pick Of Them.

Who needs a wife when literally hundreds of them are available and hungry for a good fucking by a stud who can be trusted to never reveal their secret?

* * *

I was 22, hot and heavy with a sexy, self-centered, 'entitled' beauty who kept shitting in my cornflakes and then apologizing and promising she'd never do it again, when I found out about it and got bent out of shape. The third time was the last. She couldn't believe it when I told her to go fuck herself and stopped having anything at all to do with her. Her Crocodile tears became real when she finally realized that she'd permanently blown it.

I'd never done anything but all the time I was seeing her, I was being quietly hit on by several damned good looking married women that I worked with.

I'd gotten a hell of a deal on a really nice house that I'd rented with the option to buy. It was in a secluded location with an attached two car garage, so I knew that a wife in need of a good fucking could park her car out of sight for hours without anyone knowing that she was inside having her pussy filled, fucked and flooded.

It was few days after I broke up with my girlfriend when a really pretty 28 yr. old someone else's wife started teasing me, making suggestive remarks about what she'd do to me if she wasn't married. I 'jokingly' told her that I didn't care if she was married, then gave her my address, described how remote it was and told her that, if she came to see me, no one would ever know that she'd been there. She followed me home and I fucked her senseless that very day. The next day, I played it straight... business as usual. She definitely liked that... though she'd looked a bit apprehensive for the first couple of hours. Later on, she told me that she'd had an argument with her husband for being three hours late without calling to let him know she was 'working late'. I fucked her for two and a half years. She passed the word to her best friend, who also started coming to get her pussy pounded.

In that job, I was fucking the top four premium pussies that no one would have suspected of being a cheater and none of them ever got busted by their husband. (I stocked douche and had them buy their own soap, shampoo and toiletries to use in the bathroom so they didn't go home smelling 'different'.)

Over 43 yrs, I fucked plus or minus 2,500 other men's wives. I loved most of them and gave all of them what they wanted and came to me for. I have at least a hundred sheet sets. (gifts from 'my wives' who wanted to be the first or only woman fucked on them.)

I got 23 of them pregnant. (two where I worked, in the first year) None were ever discovered to not be their husband's child. One wife, Peggy, had me get her pregnant three times after having had two miscarriages with her husband. He never knew that she was fucking me so doesn't know that she had our sons.

I had a damned good life and I'm still going. Two of my 'wives' are widows, now. They sold their homes and moved in with me. We get along great. They fatten me up and fuck me. I let them.

This is what I think of Vicky's Wild Weekend. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
*****- (4.6/5 = 92%)

Cheating wives make this world a happier place.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
3 Stars

Sorry about the 3 Stars But but that is all this Story was worth to Me ..

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Story almost as silly as Anonymous 43 years. What an absolute idiot to write something like that. Any man trying that would have his skin tanning on someone's barn wall 41 years ago.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So the author trashed the boss lady who actually had a nice trim body and made the fat pig of a woman, Vicky, the star of this story? I guess the author is an obese woman as well.

But I hear there are a few men still who like morbidly obese women. But I think they are just masochists

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous