Vicky's Wild Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's quite impressive," she said at last. She couldn't take her eyes, or her hand, off it. Craig leaned back a little on the bed, letting her explore.

"Just lucky, I guess," he shrugged. "You could take my shorts off, if you want a better look," he suggested.

"I really don't think I should," she said, her voice small. But her hands were already working. She took a firm grip of his waistband and started to tug. He obligingly pushed his hips up, and the shorts slipped down his thighs. His thick cock snapped up to full attention, slapping against his muscular belly. Vicky's jaw dropped in astonishment. She'd hardly been a virgin before marrying Randy, though no one would ever call her a slut. All the same, Craig's cock was much longer and thicker than any of the few she'd ever seen. It curved up from his body gracefully, slightly thicker in the middle than either the base or tip. He kept himself shaved well-groomed, even his massive balls hung in perfectly smooth sac. The deep purple tip tapered to a nice, rounded point.

"Like what you see, babe?" he asked. At least he wasn't smirking, he seemed honestly curious. Perhaps some women had run away screaming in terror. She stifled a chuckle at the thought.

"I've never seen a cock like yours before, Craig," she said instead. Her fingers curled around the base, and the young man groaned as she gave a small pump. The skin was so silky and smooth under her skin, but the shaft under it seemed harder than steel. Her little fist didn't even cover half his length, so she added a second hand and began to slowly stroke his whole massive length.

"I'm glad you like it," he smiled. He leaned down as she pumped his huge manhood, and once again she became lost in his firm, yet gentle kisses. She wasn't sure how the big man managed it, but over the next ten or fifteen minutes, he not only got her to purr, on the edge of orgasm, but also managed to strip off her skirt, hose, and bra, leaving her only in her panties.

"You have such a beautiful body!" Craig mumbled. Randy had been teasing her lately about putting on a few extra pounds. Most of it had went to her bust and her full round ass. She still had that classic hourglass shape. She realized again that she was showing that figure off not only to Craig, but a clandestine voyeur. She lay back on the bed, rolling back to slip off her simple black panties and toss them on the floor. She toyed with her curly dark hair seductively, spreading her long legs every so slightly to give him a better view.

"Thank you, Craig!" she smiled. Was Sarah ever going to call? Surely she and Craig had given plenty of evidence! Or maybe the private dick was just enjoying the show now! She thought about getting up to close the curtains, but Craig stopped her.

"Come here," he said, pulling her onto him as he lay beside her. She sprawled out atop his huge, powerful frame. Her big breasts pressed against his chest and his thick cock throbbed against her soft, plump ass cheeks. He was so big and strong, and she'd never felt more small and feminine!

"We can't, Craig," she whined in his ear, leaning over him with her long dark hair, now loose, hanging in curly waves around them. She pushed herself back, slowly grinding her bottom against that stiff pillar of manhood.

"Sarah won't care," he pointed out. His strong hands slapped down on her ass, making her jiggle and gasp. He pulled her up slowly. His pulsing cock dragged along her backside, sliding between her smooth white cheeks. His cockhead worked lower, as he positioned her body, lining up with her soft pink folds. A little wiggle of his hips and that tapered purple head nestled right at the entrance to her sweet pussy.

"Jesus Craig!" she gasped, holding still, her breasts dangling in the young man's face.

"All you have to do, "Craigh said between kissing and sucking her long, pink nipples. She shivered as the small nubs tingled in pleasure. "Is push back, baby. Go on. I know you want to."

"I'm going to hell for this," she whispered. She pulled her knees up beside her, straddling the young man as she took the headboard in her hands. Her body tensed as she eased herself backwards. His thick cock burrowed deeper between her lips and slid into her steamy hot pussy.

"Oh you're wet!" Craig groaned, rubbing her ass but not pulling her down any further.

"I can feel you stretching me!" Vicky said as she continued to take him. His girth made her quiver as he pushed her lips and walls wide apart, making her nerves sing in pleasure. Deeper and deeper he slipped into her as she rocked her curvy body back. She was fucking another man! Fourteen years of fidelity lost in a moment as her pussy opened up for a cock far longer and thicker than her husband's.

"Fuck you're tight! You must have really needed this, babe!" Craig grunted. He slapped her ass once again. "Go ahead and ride it!"

"Okay," Vicky agreed softly. She might as well, at this point. In for a penny, in for a pound! She pushed her hips as far back as she could, her wet lips sucking down his huge member all the way to the base. She could feel the tip of his cock pressing hard against the deepest part of her pussy, places where she'd never been touched. The feeling was electric! She pushed herself up onto her haunches, fully impaled.

"You're a beautiful woman, babe. You need this," Craig said as he took her breasts in his wonderful, knowing hands. Maybe she needed to rethink her opinion of the man's brains. He certainly knew the right things to do or say!

"My husband certainly isn't giving it to me," she said wryly. Craig chuckled in response, but his face suddenly got serious as Vicky rose up on her knees. Moaning in pleasure, she began to ride him. She took it slowly at first, letting herself get used to his incredible size. Her long deprived vagina adjusted far quicker than she would have thought. Her slippery walls gave way to him, and she felt herself stretching inward as well as wider as his impressive length pushed against the back of her sex over and over.

"That's it, get into it, babe!" Craig grinned, pinching her nipples softly. He let her do all the work for a while, offering encouragement and telling her how sexy he thought she was. She hoped the private eye was getting a good view too. She decided to put on a show, bouncing faster and faster on the brawny man's lap. Her breasts and ass jiggled as she moved, and it wasn't long before her head drooped back and she screamed in ecstasy.

"Oh fuck YES!" her voice rang in the small room. She'd only ever cum from having her clit licked or caressed with a knowing finger, and this was different. Like a wide, deep river, the incredible sensations flowed over her whole body, drowning her senses in a flood of pleasure.

"Fuck, babe! Cum for me!" Craig urged, watching her slam her wide hips up and down in rough jerky motions as she rode him through the longest, hardest orgasm of her life. She collapsed on top of him panting, unable to make her numb lips form words. Craig only gave her a moment to recover herself.

"What?" she managed to squeak as he held her tight and rolled her over onto her back, her pussy still stuffed with every inch. His huge balls slapped meatily against her ass as he pushed her legs open wide.

"Time for the main event, babe," he winked and began to move. With the vigor of a trained athlete, he pounded her stretched, wet womanhood brutally. Vicky shrieked in pleasure as his fast-moving cock set her nerves ablaze.

"More, more! Oh God More!" she cried as another orgasm rocked her. Craig didn't let up, hammering her tirelessly as one orgasm flowed seamlessly into the next. Finally, the huge man gave a shudder and pushed himself balls-deep one last time.

"Fuck!" he grunted. Vicky wrapped her arms and legs around his beefy, powerful body, holding him close as he shuddered between her legs. His cock lurched inside her, his balls pumping one shot after another of hot, sticky cum deep into her. Vicky sighed deeply, the feeling was delicious!

"If that won't throw the detective off, I don't know what will," Vicky giggled after she regained her breath. She kissed Craig softly on the cheek and the big man rolled off of her.

"Thanks a lot, babe," he smiled and patted her bare thigh.

"I should be thanking you, you know," Vicky replied. "That was amazing! You are amazing!"

"Thanks, babe!" he leaned over and kissed her passionately. A moment later, Vicky's cellphone rang.

"Ugh, it's probably my husband," she made a sour face. To her surprise, however, it was Sarah.

"Hey, how was it?" her boss asked when Vicky got on.

"Did he finally leave?" Vicky asked. "We've been here for two hours!"

"I have a confession, Vicky." There was a long pause on the line. "There never was a detective. I kind of set this up," Sarah admitted sheepishly.

"You what?" Vicky demanded. She cheating on her husband, for nothing?

"I'm sorry, but you really needed a good man to take care of you, Vicky!" Sarah explained. "Tell me you didn't love every fucking second of it!"

"Well, I... " Vicky blushed.

"Yeah, he's pretty damn good, isn't he?" Sarah chuckled. Vicky could almost see the woman smirking into her own phone.

"Yes, he was the best," Vicky admitted, smiling at the grinning man laying next to her.

"Then don't worry any more about it, Vicky. If your Randy could satisfy you, things never would have gone this far and you know it. Now get dressed and get your butt out of there, Craig's all mine for the rest of the weekend!" Sarah growled aggressively.

"Oh, sure," Vicky shook her head and said goodbye. "I've got to get home to my husband!" she wailed and quickly got dressed. Craig laughed softly in amusement. She realized as she slipped back into her high heels and tidied her hair, that she just couldn't bring herself to feel guilty.

***

Vicky tried her best to enjoy sucking Randy's cock. She truly did. He'd been annoyed with her about coming home so late the night before that he'd barely spoken to her all day Saturday. She'd done her proper wifely duties, cleaning the house, fixing supper, even helping the kids with their homework. Not long after she'd cleaned the kitchen and the children were settled down in front of the TV did her husband pull her aside and demand "what she owed him".

And there she was, on her knees on a Saturday night, with her husband's cock stuffed in her mouth. Well not quite stuffed. She tried not to compare it with Craig's cock, but found that to be impossible. Her husband, thin except for a small pot belly, balding, and wearing a dissatisfied scowl sat on his favorite reading chair, his smallish pecker about three quarters hard as Vicky bobbed and sucked and licked as fast and hard as she could.

"You should work late more often," he joked. "I could get used to this!" Vicky shot him a dirty look and slurped even louder at his cock. It didn't take long. His prick stiffened for a few seconds as he pumped his thin, watery load into her mouth. She held him deep and swallowed quickly, so she didn't have to taste it. She pulled back, smacking her lips. His cock was already starting to shrink back up. How could she have ever thought that his penis was good enough?

"Did you like that sweetie?" she asked as brightly as she could. She stood up, running her hands seductively over her curvaceous frame. She wore a simple tee shirt, but she'd slipped off her sweat pants, and the shirt barely covered her plump shapely ass.

"Yep, thanks," Randy zipped himself up and looked at her. "What?"

"I thought maybe," Vicky blushed. She thought maybe he'd want to fuck her long and hard like they used to before they got married. "The kids will be busy for a while, and I could use a little attention myself!"

"Nope, I'm all tuckered out. Maybe in a few days?" Randy suggested as he got up.

"What about me?" she protested, stomping a bare foot on the bedroom floor.

"Oh, isn't that why you got a vibrator?" he shrugged before leaving her alone in the room, gaping like a fool. That man! How could anyone be that fucking selfish? She had her phone in her hands and was dialing before she realized what she was doing.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't Victoria Franklin herself," Larry said on the other end when he picked up. Vicky closed the bedroom door.

"Yes it's me. Remember when you said that one day I'd be calling you on a Saturday night begging to come over to your place?" she reminded him, hoping the young man wasn't just full of hot hair.

"You're god damn right I do!" Larry responded enthusiastically. "But you were supposed to join me for drinks first, if I remember!" he chuckled. The smug bastard!

"How about we skip that part?" she suggested.

"Oh, darlin' I'd love to, but I'm already at the bar. Why don't you come meet me at O'Clary's in an hour and we'll talk. Wear something hot." With that, the young man hung up!

"Men!" Vicky cried in exasperation. She must have paused to silently ask herself what on earth she was doing a dozen times, but she got dressed to go out nonetheless. She put on her slinkiest red dress, cut low to show off her impressive bosom. She slipped black thigh-highs up her shapely legs and stepped into tall black stiletto pumps. She touched up her mascara and applied a healthy coat of bright red lipstick. A little tease of her long, brown hair and she was ready. She threw on a long coat to hide it all.

"I have an emergency meeting, it may go all night!" she called over her shoulder as she headed out the back door to the garage. She didn't even wait on Randy's response. She didn't pause to think. She deserved this, and by God she was doing it! In no time she'd crossed town to the downtown bar Larry had mentioned.

"He'd better fucking be here," she muttered to herself as she stepped out into the parking lot. A group of young men loitering near the door leered at her. One of them even whistled. She smiled as she felt her confidence swell. She was hot stuff! At least they seemed to notice! The bar was fairly crowded, mostly with up and coming twenty-somethings, like the man she had come to meet.

"You came!" the tall man exclaimed when she found him drinking beer in a corner booth with another young fellow.

"Yep, just like I said I would!" she grinned and did a little turn. "Did I dress hot enough for you, Larry?"

"I'll say!" he shook his head. "I thought you might have been putting me on, honestly. But I'm glad you did come. Sit down, I'll buy you a drink!" he said loudly over the music and the chatter of happy people enjoying their weekend. He was dressed more casually than she usually saw him, in a polo shirt and jeans. He filled them out as nicely as he did his work suits.

"Sure! Gin and tonic," she smiled and slid into the U-shaped booth, scooting to the back. The dark-haired young man nodded at her and took a long pull of his beer. He seemed shorter than Larry, with heavy eyebrows and powerful looking shoulders. "Who's your friend?"

"Kyle, my roommate," Larry explained before signalling for the waitress and putting in their orders. Kyle looked her over, a slow grin forming on his lips. He studied her like a lion studied a gazelle on the savannah.

"This is Vicky, the hot lady at the office I was telling you about," Larry explained. Kyle's dark eyes flitted down to her cleavage and Vicky felt herself flush with excitement. It was clear the young man liked what he saw!

"Is that how you describe me to your friends, Larry?" she asked, leaning into him as he returned to his seat across from his roommate. The men just laughed and nodded. She was flanked by two handsome young studs, she realized with a grin. The waitress soon returned, and the gin boosted her confidence even more. She flirted with them both shamelessly, laughing at their jokes and touching their arms and shoulders every chance she got. It didn't take long before she began to feel randy. She slipped her hands under the table, feeling for each man's bulge. Her brown eyes widened in pleasure.

"Oh, what do we have here, two big boys just for me?" she giggled.

"Yeah, you like that, Vicky?" Larry grinned, leaning back and letting her hand fondle him through his tight jeans. She smiled at them in turn. Neither seemed quite so big as Craig, but definitely more than poor Randy at home. She felt the smallest pang of guilt before squashing it mercilessly. Randy had had fourteen years of chances.

"I do, in fact," she slid under the booth. Larry laughed in glee and slapped the table. Kyle merely grunted; he wasn't as talkative as his friend, but his dark eyes made up for it. Crouching under the table, she turned to Larry first. She spread his legs and moved right in between them. She unzipped his pants and hauled out his thick cock. Once free of its confinement, his cock swelled to full hardness with two strokes of her hand. It was long, nearly as long as Craig's but not quite as thick. Nice and hard though, she thought as she stuffed the bulbous head into her mouth.

"Oh you won't believe how good this is, buddy!" Larry grunted to his friend.

"Oh yeah?" Kyle responded. Even bobbing her head under the table, Vicky heard the sharp sound of the other young man pulling down his zipper. She swirled her tongue around Larry's cockhead on more time before pulling off and turning around carefully under the table. Even in the dim light she could see just how hard and thick Kyle's cock was. She dove onto it, loving the way his immense girth stretched her lips and jaw.

"Half the bar is looking at you freaks!" Vicky heard a stern man's voice as she lovingly slurped and bobbed over Kyle's thick cock. "We aren't that kind of place, now get the fuck out before I throw you out!" Apparently they were making a scene! Or rather, she was giving the other bar patrons a free sex show! She shivered under the table, her whole body feeling electrified.

Vicky giggled and helped the young man tuck his fat dick back into his pants. All eyes seemed to be on her as she emerged from under the table. Well, there wasn't a table cloth, after all. She grinned at the gaping men and women who sat near them. One man at the bar clapped.

"Thank you all," she laughed and curtsied. Larry took her arm and kissed her cheek.

"We'd better get out of here," he chuckled. "Come on. We live just down the street!"

***

"Strip for us," Kyle said. It wasn't a suggestion. He leaned back on the couch, watching her with those dark, intense eyes of his. Larry and his roommate shared a simple little place, and they'd paused only long enough upon entering for the two men to argue over whose bedroom they would all have sex in. In the end, the decided on the living room.

"Yeah, Vicky, show us what you've got!" Larry chimed in from the easy chair. Vicky wished she had some music to move to, but with two horny men more than ten years younger than her watching so rapt, she really had all the motivation she needed. She swayed to an imaginary song as she shimmied out of her dress, her hips moving side to side seductively.

"Like this?" she cooed when she stepped out of the red garment. She'd neglected to wear panties, but she had trimmed her sex to a neat little black triangle over her tight pussy. Larry whistled lustily as she fondled her own body, taking her time.

"Get that bra off," Kyle said gruffly. Vicky winked at him before unclasping the lacy black bra, and flung it at his face. She turned to Larry and presented him with her big, round breasts. He licked his lips as she played with her long pink nipples. She propped her foot onto the arm of the chair to give him a good view.

"Should I take the stockings off, or leave them on?" She asked him softly.

"Oh definitely on!" Larry grinned as his big hand caressed her well rounded calf from her slim ankles to the back of her knee.