Vicky's Wild Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And keep the shoes on too," Kyle added.

"You got it, boys," she blew Kyle a kiss before leaning down and pushing her bosom into handsome young Larry's face. He didn't hesitate to kiss and lick the firm globes all over, paying special attention to her long nipples. She sighed and ran her long fingers through his thick, sandy blond hair. "I should have done this months ago!"

"Yeah, you should have!" Larry grinned as he came up for air. "In fact, I'm kind of pissed you didn't!" his hazel eyes sparkled with mischief. "I should probably punish you for holding out on me so long!"

"Over the knee," Kyle said bluntly. That young man certainly didn't waste time on words!

"No, not that," Larry said thoughtfully. "Get on the couch, on your knees, facing the back, Vicky!" he said seeming only half serious. Vicky hesitated a moment.

"All right," she said softly before climbing up beside Kyle. He groped her body as she rested her hands on the back of the couch and pushed her plump naked bottom up.

"This is one fine ass!" Larry crowed as he stood up behind her. He slapped her cheeks so hard, she almost fell over the back of the furniture! Her bottom stung; he was strong!

"Ouch!" she cried in indignation, whipping her head over her shoulder to give him the dirtiest look she could muster.

"Holding out on me is a serious offense, Mrs. Franklin!" he said gleefully as he spanked her other cheek noisily. She cried out again, even louder this time. "She's a noisy one, huh? Kyle, why don't you go around the back of the couch and put something in her mouth?"

"Yep," Kyle grunted. He stripped quickly as he walked around them on the carpeted floor. By the time he appeared in front of Vicky, the short, muscular young man was nude. Without ceremony he shoved his marvelously fat cock past her lips. "Suck it," he grunted. Vicky moaned around him. He was as thick as Craig, though a couple inches shorter. Was she just lucky or had Randy's disappointing cock skewed her perspective? Either way, she sucked hard at him, bobbing her head and working her tongue back and forth as her lips stretched around him.

"And that is for cheating on your man!" Larry cried as he spanked her bottom once more on each tender cheek. Her soft flesh burned, and she knew he'd left pink handprints behind. His words should have stung her, but instead, they only made the growing fire in her pussy rage out of control. She needed a big cock in her right that instant!

"Oh stop messing around Larry and fuck me!" she pulled her lips from around Kyle's fat tube of flesh just long enough to hiss. Kyle grabbed her hair by two fistfuls and roughly began to fuck her face. She gagged as his massive cockhead wedged down her throat. She gripped the couch harder and took it, eager to be used, to be fucked, like a wanton slut.

After a moment, she felt Larry grab her wide hips and ease his long, heavy tool deep into her sopping wet pussy. Maybe she was a slut, taking two men at once, and neither of them her husband! Her pussy fluttered around the insistent invader, flooding the long shaft with juices as she came all over the young man.

"Oh God damn, you're tight!" he gasped. Despite the rather awkward position, the three began to fuck in earnest. Larry's savage thrusts rocked her forward on the couch. Kyle held her hair tight and himself still, smirking down at her as she gagged and throated his fat dick over and over. She could feel her mascara running down her face. Her throat throbbed from the sensation, but combined with the feeling of Larry's wonderful cock stretching and pounding her hungry pussy she found herself loving it.

The men grunted and groaned, mingling with the sound of her loudly gagging and slurping at Kyle's beefy cock. She'd never felt more sexual than right at that moment, sandwiched between two strapping young studs. They were using her as a sexual toy, only interested in conquering her lush, womanly body. But it was her body they wanted. She came again and again as their tempo spiraled into a frenzy.

"Jesus fuck!" Kyle grunted. He held her hair painfully tight and jabbed his cock down her gurgling throat to the balls. Long past the point of fighting her gag reflex, she felt her abused throat clamp down on him, milking his balls of every drop of cum. The hot, salty cream shot straight into her belly, and she sucked them down furiously.

"Oh yeah, paint her face, buddy!" Larry panted. He was heaving his lean, toned body into her at a breathtaking pace now. Randy had never, ever fucked her that hard, not even when he was Larry's age! Kyle pulled his fat cock past her lips and let the last two spurts fly across her cheeks. Vicky didn't mind, she licked her lips and relished the taste of him.

"Oh you're fucking me so good, Larry!" she squealed as he thrust so hard she fell onto the couch, her heavy breasts mashing against the upholstery. The feeling of his incredibly hot seed splashing deep into her sex set her off yet again. She hung her head on the edge of the couch and let out a long, low moan of satisfaction as the young stud's bucking slowed.

"Larry," she panted as the young man fell away from her to sit beside her on the couch. She stretched out beside him, resting her black heels on his lap. "I don't care what I have to pay you, but you're staying with Haverson's until I get tired of your cock!" she giggled.

"You got it, Mrs. Franklin," Larry chuckled and wiped his sweaty brow with the back of his hand. "I meant it when I said you're the hottest woman in the office. I just didn't realize how fucking sexy you really could be!"

"Nice to meet you, Vicky," Kyle said politely. Odd of him. He seemed to be collecting his clothes and heading to his bedroom.

"And where do you think you're going young man?" she demanded. He stopped and shot her a puzzled look over his shoulder.

"I thought you and Larry..." he shrugged. Vicky arched an eyebrow and looked at her fair-haired coworker. They laughed together. "Hey, I'm married. This is just sex, right guys?"

"You bet, Vicky!" Larry said, caressing her legs once more. She could feel his cock already starting to get hard against her slim ankles.

"So, uh, that means what?" Kyle said puzzled.

"It means you stay right here! I'm not letting you go until that fat dick of yours stretches me all out of shape! And you, Larry, if you think you're going to bed tonight without giving me hot load to swallow, you've got another thing coming!" Vicky crossed her arms under her breasts, knowing that pose only made them look even more round and ripe. She couldn't believe the change that had come over her. This was turning into the wildest weekend ever!

"Mrs. Franklin," Larry began with that impish grin of his. "You've got yourself a deal!"