Victims And Volunteers Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But let me guess; you been laying there acting like you some big old victim and he's all taking advantage of you and stuff, right?" Tori asked.

"Well, yeah, I mean, if Mike hadn't..." Julie sputtered.

"Shit, girlfriend, YOU ain't no victim," Tori smirked. "Her?"

She pointed to Kasie, who was getting ready to grab at the salt shaker.

"And?" Tori said and pointed over her shoulder to Andrea.

Julie moved the salt shaker out of Kasie's reach, which got a whining grunt from Kasie.

"They the victims. You?" Tori showed Julie that the salt and pepper shakers were empty and put one within reach of Kasie. "You the volunteer."

Kasie picked up the salt shaker and gave a grunting laugh as Julie playfully tried to take it away from her.

"You volunteered for all of this," Tori went on. "You volunteered have them kids, you volunteered to drink the whole time you was pregnant with her, you volunteered to..."

She looked over her shoulder again.

"Spread your legs for a place to live," she said in a low voice and smiled as Kasie handed her the salt shaker. "Thank you. I've always wanted a salt shaker!"

"No, those two?" Tori went on. "They're the victims; they ain't got no choice."

****

Frank knocked, Julie checked through the peephole, and then opened the door.

"Hi," she said cheerfully, and then kissed him on his lips.

"Hey, you um, well how about that, huh?" Frank asked, looking at Julie.

She had dug through her clothes, found a pale pink bra and matching thong panties and put them on. They were both a size too small, squashing her breasts and forming a much defined camel tow, but as she reasoned, she wouldn't have them on for long.

When Frank's knock came, Julie had been in her robe, but as soon as she verified that it was him, she shed the robe then opened the door.

"So, would you like to make love, or..." Julie asked, leading him over to the couch, letting him have the good cushion.

"Or...?" he prompted.

"Well, you did a pretty good job of tit-fucking me last time; I got a bottle of peanut oil this time, just for some tit-fucking, all right?" Julie offered, unclasping her bra and letting her large tits flop out.

"They are nice tits for that," he agreed.

"Oh, goody!" she smiled and skipped away.

"Here, let's lay a towel down; why don't you get out of those pants?" Julie offered.

He sat and watched as Julie knelt before him. She dribbled a little oil onto her breast, and then offered him the bottle.

"I don't know if I'm doing it right," she lisped in a little girl voice. "Will you do it, Mister Frank?"

He coated her breasts liberally, and then watched as she took his cock in between her breasts, and began to slowly masturbate his cock with her breasts.

"You want to shoot your white stuff all over my face, Mister Frank?" she asked. "You want to get it all over my face and on my titties?"

She ceased her stroking and looked up into his sweating face.

"Or, you want to tell me right before you shoot and let me get it all in my mouth? Get it all in my mouth so I can swallow all your delicious white stuff?" she asked.

"You tell me, Mister Frank," she said and again began jacking his cock.

"I kind of like creaming your face," he admitted.

"Oh good," she husked.

****

Frank had to sit on the top step and smoke a cigarette before he could wobble down the stairs to Apartment 2.

"Hi Handsome," Tori smiled when she ushered him into her apartment.

Inside, she was not smiling; he was nearly an hour late. She could guess why he was an hour late and she blamed that fat white bitch upstairs.

She put his drink on the small table next to the couch, then knelt down and undid his shoes. He sighed as she removed his shoes and socks, then used a warm washcloth to clean his feet.

Frank enjoyed watching the nude Tori kneel on the floor sucking his toes into her hot mouth.

"You're the best," he grumbled and sipped his drink.

She finished making love to his feet and reached for his belt buckle.

By the time she had his cock in her mouth; he was ready and blew a load down her sucking mouth.

"God, I love the way you taste," she whispered in his ear, while stroking his limp cock.

She then bent and took him into her mouth, then let his wet cock slip out of her mouth. She then traced her tongue around each hairy testicle. His cock slowly began to respond. She slapped the stiffening member with her tongue until it stood up proud. Then she slipped a condom onto it, straddled his legs, and lowered her dripping wet pussy onto it.

They made love twice; Frank was amazed that he could manage that many erections in one night.

"Baby, why you got to leave me?" she asked as he dressed.

"You got a little girl; don't need to see how Momma pays the rent," Frank mumbled.

"I've already told her you're my special friend," Tori snuggled her nude body against him.

"Uh huh," he smiled, kissed her, then wrested himself free of her.

Frank lighted a cigarette, pressed the automatic door lock on his key and opened the door to his Mercedes-Benz.

"Fucking whores, huh?" he smiled as he blew out a stream of cigarette smoke. "What you going to do, huh?"

Chapter 6

Julie smiled in triumph as she stepped onto the bathroom scale. It showed that she had lost another three pounds. She was almost back in her size fourteen slacks. She was far from her pre-pregnancy weight, her Homecoming Queen weight, but her thighs no longer jiggled when she walked, her ass no longer sagged.

A few months ago, Tori had smacked her, quite hard, on her ass.

"You um, you ever think you might do a push up or a sit up every now and then?" Tori asked.

"Hey, you try running around after two..." Julie had screeched.

"You ain't running; you barely crawl after them," Tori had sneered. "Oh, and um, hey, them hamburgers and hot dogs and potato salad and snack cakes? They ain't helping you none either."

Julie went on a sensible diet. She also began simple calisthenics. She then used Tori's computer and downloaded some simple Yoga movements, printing out the illustrations and trying her best to mimic them. And the scale said she was doing something right.

She was also alcohol-free. Tori had pointed out a very simple, logical solution.

"Don't drink it, you won't get drunk," Tori had shrugged. "So quit buying it."

So far, it seemed to be working. She had cravings, mind-numbing, sweaty cravings, but as long as she didn't go get it, she didn't drink it. She didn't drink it, she didn't get drunk.

She stepped out of the bathroom and quickly started breakfast. Oatmeal with brown sugar and cinnamon for Andrea and Kasie, some honeydew melon for herself.

As if they were on automatic relay, Andrea came stumbling into the kitchen, and Kasie started banging on the rails of her crib.

"You go potty?" Julie asked her daughter.

"Yes ma'am," Andrea agreed.

"And you washed them hands?" Julie prompted.

"No ma'am," Andrea admitted.

"Get in there," Julie playfully growled at her.

Julie scurried into the bedroom, got Kasie out, got her cleaned up, and got a clean diaper, then carried her into the living room/dining room combination.

"I hate oatmeal," Andrea declared, but put a spoonful in her mouth.

"I'm not all that crazy about it either," Julie agreed. "Thank God we don't eat it for breakfast, lunch AND dinner, huh?"

"That would be horrible!" Andrea shrilled.

Julie gave the girls a quick bath, complete with hair washing, then dressed them and walked them downstairs to Tori's apartment.

"Hey, just in time; we just finished our breakfast," Tori greeted them.

"Thank you so much," Julie said as she put Kasie's diaper bag by the door.

"Remember, you're watching Isabella tonight," Tori reminded Julie.

Uh huh," Julie agreed.

She then scurried back upstairs and hurriedly got ready.

Julie had asked Tori how she could afford the nice appliances, the gourmet coffee, the nice clothing for herself and Isabella.

"I mean," Julie said, then looked to make sure Isabella and Andrea were out of earshot. "Mr. Frank don't pay you THAT much, huh?"

"No more than you," Tori had snapped, then looked to make sure that Andrea and Isabella were still out of earshot.

"I do medical transcription on the side," Tori had explained and showed Julie the computer and the program she used. "That 'work from home' stuff you see on the 'Net? Some of that shit's legitimate, you know?"

She then sat down and sipped her coffee.

"First time I made enough money, I gave Frank that month's rent, and paid him for my electric bill and cable bill," she admitted. "Wednesday night comes around, no Frank, Next Wednesday; again, no Frank, then I figured it out."

"What?" Julie said.

"See, you looking at it like he's taking advantage of you," Tori said, sipping her coffee.

"He is," Julie wanted to point out but knew that Tori had her own opinion on that matter.

"And maybe he is," Tori conceded. "But in his mind, see, he thinks 'ain't no way a nice little hottie would ever want me' so he waits for a little hottie like me falls behind, needs some help, then he can be the knight in shining armor and can come and rescue us."

Julie didn't see much distinction between Tori's definition and her own. Knight in shining armor or opportunistic predator, he was still making her fuck him for the rent.

"So, I called him up, made up some bill I needed to pay, could I please borrow a couple of hundred, I'll pay him back, I swear and sure enough, he comes over and I ain't paid him back yet," Tori smiled.

Julie remembered her last job, with Young Insurance. They had used several off-site data entry clerks and had paid them fairly well.

True, Julie had been fired for showing up to work drunk, but that had been nearly two years earlier. It had been nearly two months since her last drink; she hoped Elizabeth Baggett was in a generous mood. She had called and somehow gotten an appointment with Elizabeth Baggett.

Now, she was getting ready for her job interview.

Her dress shoes went into her purse; she grimaced as she tried to zip the purse shut. The zipper was broken, the purse itself looked very shabby, but it was all she had.

She put on two pair of socks; the tennis shoes were a bit large on her feet, and started walking rapidly down Highway 52.

****

Andrea and Isabella were playing their usual game of dressing up their dolls, and chattering back and forth.

Kasie was just sitting on the floor, staring at the entertainment center.

Tori found the unresponsive girl a little disconcerting, a little unnerving. Because of her discomfort, she made sure to keep a watchful eye on the child while she worked.

Suddenly, Kasie got to unsteady feet and ran to the entertainment center.

"What is it, Kasie?" Tori asked.

Kasie did not answer, just grabbed at some of the CD cases and flung them to the floor.

"Want to listen to a little music?" Tori asked, even as she was slightly upset with the child.

She spotted 'K.C. And The Sunshine Band' among the CDs on the floor.

"Hey! Kasie! Look at this!" she laughed, showing the grunting child the cover. "K.C.; he's got the same name as you do! Let's see what he sounds like, okay?"

She put the disc in and hit 'Play.'

Kasie listened for a moment, and then laughed out loud as K.C. told everyone to 'Shake shake shake. Shake your booty.'

Tori watched as Kasie started bobbing her head in time with the music. Kasie then began to wave her hands around, and then wiggle her hips.

"Unnng!" Kasie complained as the song ended. "Unnng!"

"Wait, there's another one coming," Tori explained as she gathered up the CDs Kasie had thrown to the floor.

"Aw, that's the way, uh huh, uh huh, I like it, uh huh uh huh," K.C. told everyone and again Kasie laughed and danced to the music.

"Andrea, come see!" Tori called out.

"Yes, Miss Tori?" Andrea asked, running into the living room, followed by Isabella.

"Look!" Tori said, pointing to the dancing child.

"Oh my God!" Andrea squealed. "Hey Kasie!"

****

Julie was panting, sweating profusely, by the time she reached the Bender office of Young Insurance. She took a moment to wipe her face, and then quickly slipped off the tennis shoes and socks, donning the three inch heels.

"Hi, Julie!" Jacy Kay greeted her as she entered.

She and Jacy had worked together at Clark's Drive-In.

"Jacy, what's up, girl?" Julie smiled. "Supposed to see Elizabeth?"

"I'll let her know you're here," Jacy smiled.

Elizabeth greeted her warmly and had her sit.

"I got to admit, Julie, my first impulse was to tell you 'no, not just no but hell no' when you called, but then not one, but two data entry clerks decide to quit on us," Elizabeth admitted.

"And then I saw you walking here this morning; yeah, I drove right past you, dropping Eddie and Deonia off at their day-care so I know you're serious this time around," Elizabeth smiled. "So, you got the job; I'll send Oscar over to set up your computer. He'll explain how the software works, okay?"

"Thank you; you won't regret this, I swear," Julie said.

"Uh huh, now, let me get my keys; I'm not letting you walk all that way back," Elizabeth said, grabbing her purse.

Julie gratefully sank into the leather seat of Elizabeth's new Lincoln Towncar.

"Yeah, this is really Nadia's car but she would rather drive her pick up truck than this, so..." Elizabeth smiled.

Julie gave directions to the apartment complex and Elizabeth looked at her in shock.

"You walked? All the way from THERE?" Elizabeth asked.

"Ms. Baggett, I need the job," Julie stated firmly. "I would have walked twice that far if I had to."

"It's Elizabeth, not..." Elizabeth gently corrected.

"I mean, look at me; this is the best clothes I got. And Andrea? She's really starting to grow. Pretty soon she's going to need new clothes, new shoes. I mean, yeah, I can get all that stuff at the Bargain Bin but even there, it's not free," Julie admitted.

Elizabeth pulled up to the apartment building and Julie pointed upstairs.

"Tell Mr. Oscar I live in Apartment Four," Julie said. "What time you think he's stopping by?"

"If you call him 'Mister' to his face, I'm docking you a day's pay; last thing I need is him thinking he's something special," Elizabeth laughed heartily.

"Does he love you?" Julie asked.

"Well yeah," Elizabeth said, showing Julie the engagement ring she wore on her left hand.

"Then he IS something special," Julie said, showing Elizabeth her own wedding and engagement ring. "I had that and I threw it away. Now? I'm just a whore."

Elizabeth could not form a coherent response as Julie got out of the car. She watched, still stunned at Julie's admission as Julie smiled, waved farewell, and knocked on Apartment 2.

"It's open," Tori called out.

"And what is going on in here?" Julie demanded, smiling as the three girls danced to Dianna Ross and the Supremes.

"Look Mommy!" Andrea called out. "Kasie's dancing!"

"I see that!" Julie said.

"So? How'd it go?" Tori asked.

"I got the job," Julie laughed happily and kissed Tori on the lips. "I got the job!"

"You going to dance, Mommy?" Andrea asked as another song began.

"Nope, don't have a clue how," Julie admitted.

"I'll make us some coffee and you can tell me all about it," Tori said.

****

"Had to leave St. Richard's right after fourth grade; my dad decided he needed him an n*gger bitch make his life a living hell," Tori said, sitting crossed legged on the couch.

"Hey! I can't say that word; why you get away with it?" Julie asked.

"'Cause I'm black. Deal with it," Tori smiled.

"Uh huh," Julie shook her head.

"Yeah, he meets this Chalandra Jones and she's all preaching this shit, tells him he ain't got no pride in his roots 'cause he's living with a white woman," Tori continued. "Never mind he's half white, never mind that they're married; according to her, he is being a traitor to his heritage."

Tori put her coffee cup down on her end table.

"So he and my mom divorce; we ain't got the money for St. Richard's and I got to go to Andrew Jackson instead," Tori spat.

"God, I've heard some real..." Julie said.

"Yeah? They all true too; had drug dealers. In the fifth grade! Dealing drugs. Right there, in front of the teachers! Teachers didn't give a shit. Long as nobody gets shot, it's all good," Tori said.

"Damn, I didn't even know about drugs until I was in high school!" Julie said.

"Yeah, your lily white ass; you would be all innocent and shit," Tori teased.

"And you can kiss my lily white ass, too," Julie smirked.

"You wish," Julie smirked back. "But I go visit my dad and his new wife and, you think white people prejudiced? Aw no, girlfriend! They ain't got shit on them militant n*ggers! Chalandra? Hated me from the word 'boo' because I don't look black. Now, I don't look white neither, but, in her eyes, I'm somehow to blame for all the suffering and shit of 'her people.' Finally got to the point, I told my dad I didn't want to come over if she was going to be there."

She picked up her coffee cup and took a sip.

"Think he did anything? Fuck no. Took her side. Against his own child."

"I'm sorry," Julie said sincerely.

"Ain't seen him since; sent him a birth announcement when I had Isabella. Nothing. Not a word," Tori said. "Want some more coffee?"

****

Julie fixed dinner for the three girls and fought down the scowl as she heard Frank's car pull up. (She heard his car because she was listening for it.)

"Wait, what? He's taking you... His son's... Tori, why's he taking you to some awards banquet?" Julie had stammered.

"You mean, instead of YOU?" Tori had asked smug expression on her face.

"Well, yeah!" Julie admitted.

"I guess because there's going to be alcohol there," Tori had said.

Julie had simply turned and stomped away. She had no response for that.

She and Tori were now the best of friends; Julie could not remember ever being this close to another female, couldn't remember ever depending so much on another female. In high school, she had been the Queen Bee, but Queen Bees do not form friendships with their drones, the queen does not love her minions.

Julie truly did enjoy the cups of coffee the two would drink while their girls played together. There were a few times that they did not say anything at all, just sat together in comfortable silence. Julie treasured how close they were, how comfortable they were with each other.

But, when it came to Mr. Frank, Tori let Julie know, friendship or not, Tori was in competition with Julie and the other three women Frank was sleeping with. And Tori would stop at nothing to win Mr. Frank's heart.

Julie didn't want Mr. Frank's heart, didn't want him to fall in love with her, but did want to hang onto the security Mr. Frank provided.

****

Tori had bought the dress especially for this occasion; the red color accented her light brown skin beautifully and made her long dark hair look even darker. Her eye make up had been done to sultry perfection, her lips and nails were the same blood red as the dress, and her shoes were five inch stilettos.

"Wow, you look good enough to eat," Frank said.

"So do you; God, you are so handsome in that tuxedo," Tori said. "Do we have time for a drink or..."

"Where's Isabella?" Frank whispered.

"Upstairs; Julie's baby sitting," Tori smiled and poured a little scotch into a glass for him.

"She's spending the night with Andrea," she whispered in his ear as she handed him his drink. "So if you want..."

Tori playfully bit Frank's ear lobe.

"You can stay aaallll night," she husked into his ear.

****

"Unnng!" Kasie slapped Julie's cheap boom box

"Now, how come you don't carry on like that about Taylor Swift?" Julie asked the girl as she put in one of the CDs Tori had burned for them.