Victims And Volunteers Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Momma says Taylor Swift don't got no butt," Isabella declared, which cause her and Andrea to squeal with laughter.

"As much money as that girl's got, she can go buy a butt," Julie said which made the two girls squeal even more.

****

The banquet had been somewhat of a disappointment; the University of Louisiana at DeGarde did not have a large budget for its Athletic Program, so the University did not splurge much on its banquet. The food was bland and it was a cash bar.

But Frank had very obviously been proud of his son, Anthony and Anthony's two awards. Tori had smiled as a very pregnant Lucy kept calling Anthony 'Antonio' and had glared possessively at Tori and any other female that came too close to Anthony Carrecci.

Afterward, Frank took her to his modest home, took her to his bedroom, and made love with her.

Without the fear of waking up Isabella, Frank was much more aggressive, much more vocal.

"God damn it!" Tori finally called out, clamping her long, tanned legs around his flabby middle.

"Fuck! From now on, I want it like this!" she laughed and kissed him hotly.

"Now," she whispered in his ear. "You just lay back and let me..."

She slipped another condom onto his cock, and then greased it liberally.

"Here, reach back here and spread my ass, Baby," she husked, pressing the tip of his cock to her rosebud.

"Aw yeah," he growled as she slid an inch of his cock into her bowels.

"Damn, Lover, you're so big!" she husked, pausing to let her sphincter muscles relax around his cock.

"And you're so fucking tight," he groaned.

She rocked her hips from side to side and slid another inch into herself.

"Aw shit, no, no, no!" he howled and flooded his condom with his seed.

"Don't worry, Baby; we got all night," she whispered as his cock deflated.

At two in the morning, Frank declared that 'all night' had ended and rolled over to go to sleep.

Chapter 7

The five girls went outside; it was far too pretty a day to be cooped up inside.

The grass had recently been cut; Julie had felt pity for Anthony Carrecci and had carried a glass of cold lemonade out to him.

She asked about his wife and their baby daughter and made the appropriate noises.

"Named her Francesca," Frank had proudly boasted. "Hmm, wonder where they came up with that, huh?"

So with the grass freshly cut, the sun not too hot, a gentle breeze blowing, Julie, Tori, Isabella, Andrea, and Kasie trooped outside, pink ball in hand.

They sat, Kasie between her mother's legs, and rolled the ball back and forth. Kasie laughed happily when the ball rolled to her. She laughed happily as her mom clapped for her and encouraged her to roll it to Andrea, or Isabella.

Kasie laughed as Andrea, Isabella and Tori encouraged her, cheered for her.

Then, when the ball rolled to her again, Kasie grabbed it.

"Roll it to, oh, how about you roll it to Miss Tori? Okay?" Julie said

Instead, Kasie got to her feet, clutching the ball and took off running, giggling maniacally.

"Kasie!" Julie laughed as the girl ran. "You come back here!"

Julie got to her feet and gave chase which made Kasie laugh all the harder.

"Got you, you little monkey!" Julie laughed and scooped the girl up.

"Lub oo," Kasie declared and hugged her mother's neck.

"Oh my God!" Julie said, stunned.

"I heard it too," Tori smiled, putting an arm around Julie's waist.

"Kasie's never said that before," Julie said, tears pooling in her eyes.

"You ever play with her before?" Tori pointed out.

"Kasie, you little monkey," Andrea laughed, shaking a finger at Kasie.

"Are you a monkey?" Tori asked the girl, combing loving fingers through the girl's curly hair.

"Say 'no, I'm a sweet little girl,'" Julie said, kissing the top of Kasie's head.

But by lunchtime, Kasie's new name was 'Monkey.' This, of course, made her laugh.

They trooped back to Tori's apartment for lunch; salads for Tori and Julie, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches (with the crust cut off) for Andrea, Isabella, and Monkey.

"Okay, let me get these two upstairs for their naps," Julie smiled.

"No," Tori said, grabbing Julie's hand. "Stay; Andrea and Monkey can just take their naps with Isabella."

"Okay," Julie agreed.

There was no fussing as the three girls were laid down on the queen sized bed.

"Listen, where's, look, Isabella's going to St. Richard's for kindergarten; where is Andrea going?" Tori asked, pulling Julie onto the couch next to her.

"Oh my God; I haven't even, aw shit!" Julie gasped.

"Listen," Tori said and gave Julie a quick little kiss on her lips. "Only way I got Isabella into St. Richard's is Mr. Frank."

"He's, Tori! You got him to pay for..." Julie asked.

"No, silly; he's on the board," Tori said, linking her fingers with Julie's. "She's going under their 'disadvantaged' program. You need to talk to him; see if he can get Andrea in too."

She lifted their hands and kissed Julie's hand.

"If we'd been friends way back then, who knows, huh? I think I might have liked going to school. School's hard enough; having a best friend there..."

"He's coming over tonight," Julie agreed and kissed the back of Tori's hand.

"And I wish we had been best friends way back then," she said and kissed Tori's lips.

"I hate myself for telling you this, but you need to really pull out all the stops tonight," Tori said, stroking the side of Julie's face. "I mean, really do a number on him; leave him just too damned wiped out to even think, then ask him to do what he can for Andrea."

"Thank you," Julie said, sincerely.

"I'll watch the girls for you tonight," Tori said. "But this is the last time, you hear? That man is going to be mine; he just don't know it yet."

"Okay," Julie agreed, giving Tori a gentle kiss.

"Want some coffee?" Tori asked as they sat, looking into each other's eyes.

"Thought you'd never ask," Julie smiled.

"And how you want it?" Tori smiled as she got to her feet.

"Hot, black, and sweet," Julie smiled, playfully swatting Tori's backside.

"Like your women," Tori finished and the two laughed.

****

Frank smiled as Julie swung the door open. Wide. The soft light from the small lamp showed that she wore a black camisole top, black thong panties and fishnet stockings. Her four inch heels made her a few inches taller than him, but she crouched down for an intimate hug.

"I'm so glad you could come over tonight," she whispered to him, kissing him with an open mouthed kiss.

"Aw yeah?" he asked.

"Yeah, I got a little problem I really need you to help me with," she admitted, giving him another wet kiss.

"And what's that?" he asked as she led him to the couch.

""Here, let me show you," she said and sat down on the small wingback chair.

The furniture was brand new; she'd used one of her paychecks from Young Insurance to buy the sleeper sofa and matching chair.

She slowly spread her legs wide, and then put them over the arms of the chair. Frank saw that there was a towel on the cushion, and a pillow in front of the chair.

"See, I wanted to shave my pussy for you, put I really don't know how; I was really hoping you'd do it for me," Julie said and gave a sharp tug to her panties.

The Velcro gave way, exposing her blonde pubic hair to his gaze. The thick bush had been whacked severely short, leaving an itchy patch of stubble. Her heavy pussy lips hung out, wet with her excitement.

"I uh, well, I think I can," Frank stammered, his cock straining to get out of his suit trousers.

"The shaving cream and razor's right there," Julie pointed to the small table.

"And here's a bowl of hot water, and a face cloth; what else we need?" Julie asked, pointing out the stainless steel bowl of steaming water.

"I um, I think we're good to go," Frank said, voice strangled.

"Need me to..." Julie asked, pointing to his cock.

"Yeah, I think so," Frank said, unzipping his trousers.

"Come on, Baby, come face fuck me," Julie encouraged. "Give me a good face fucking; let me swallow that hot load."

She knew he would face fuck her, but also knew that he would pull out at the last minute and decorate her face with his semen. Tori had been surprised when Julie mentioned his penchant for doing this to her.

"He never does that to me," Tori had mused.

"I think, even if he won't say it, that he loves you," Julie had said, giving Tori a tight hug. "Most guys won't do that kind of shit to someone they love."

Three pumps and Frank wheezed and pulled out; squirting all over Julie's smiling face.

"Damn it, Mr. Frank!" Julie laughed as she wiped her face clean with the face cloth. "I wanted to eat that! "

"Uh huh," Frank smiled and removed his clothes.

Then he thought of something.

"Oh hey, where are the kids?" he whispered.

"Downstairs; Tori told me she'd let me have all night with you," Julie smiled.

"Well, okay then!" Frank said and knelt on the pillow in front of her.

The mentholated cream tingled and even stung her skin, but Julie kept a seductive smile on her face while Frank carefully swiped the razor through her stubble.

"Damn, that feels so, oh!" Julie said, rubbing quickly at her clitoris. "Mr. Frank, run your tongue all over it; see if it's good enough for you."

Frank did, discovered some errant patches and squirted more shaving cream into his hand and smeared it on her crotch. He then carefully, but thoroughly removed the shaving cream with the razor.

"Fuck!" Julie cried out, rubbing herself to orgasm.

"Here, you sit down," Julie urged, standing up.

She scurried into the kitchen, fixed him a drink (having the bottle of alcohol in her house had really taken all of her willpower to avoid), then came back into the living room.

"How's it look?" she asked, modeling her smooth pussy.

"Good enough to eat," he leered.

"Well I should hope so!" she laughed. "Here, drink up."

She took the cushions off of the sofa and pulled the bed out. She had already put a latex sheet on the mattress earlier that day.

"And when you finish that..." she smiled, pulling her camisole top off. "We need to get a little dirty, okay?"

She pulled out a bottle of peanut oil and began dribbling it onto her breasts. She climbed onto the mattress and tilted the bottle, never taking her eyes from his eyes.

"Oops looks like I spilled some," she said and began to massage the oil into her skin, kneading her fleshy globes and pinching the fat nipples.

She rubbed her slightly pudgy belly, and then dribbled some more oil onto her breasts, letting the slimy fluid run down her torso.

"Oh, God, that feels..." she shuddered with a small orgasm as she massaged her pubic mound.

"Fuck!" Frank said, downing his drink in one gulp and climbing onto the bed with her.

"Here," Julie said, dribbling a good amount over her shoulder, down her back. "Rub it all over my ass. Get it all over my big fat ass."

Frank did just that, roughly, almost cruelly kneading the flesh and jamming a slimy finger directly into her rectum.

"Here," Julie moaned, dribbling more oil onto her ass. "Get them fingers nice and wet for my ass, okay?"

She knelt down and let him finger fuck her ass with two, then three fingers.

"Frank, Frank, oh yeah, oh, that's it," she moaned as she felt him scoot himself closer.

"Fuck; almost forgot to get a condom on!" he grunted.

"Right there, on the table," she grunted as he pulled his fingers out of her rectum.

He rolled the condom on; his efforts hampered by having such greasy fingers, then positioned himself behind her again.

"Please go slow," she begged. "I've never..."

He may have wanted to go slow, but his knees slipped on the greasy mattress and her rectum was already stretched wide enough to allow the head of his cock past her sphincter muscle.

"Oh, ow, oh!" she yelled as his entire length jammed into her and much of his weight toppled on top of her.

"Fuck! Damn it, I'm sorry!" he grunted and tried to pull out.

"Wait; wait, aw fuck, just wait, all right?" Julie snapped.

They knelt for several long moments until Julie relaxed her abdominal muscles.

"Now, go slow, all right?" she ordered.

He pulled out of her slowly, until just an inch of his cock was inside of her, rested, then slowly pushed back in.

Her face was sweating and she felt an incredible urge to defecate, even though she had given herself an enema thirty minutes earlier.

"Shit, shit, shit," Frank groaned and thrust himself into her again.

"Thank God," Julie thought as he slowly pulled himself out of her.

"Be right back," she said, and scampered to the small bathroom.

After she sat for a few moments with nothing coming out, Julie got to her feet. She plugged in the small space heater and exited the bathroom, closing the bathroom door behind her.

"Hope you don't mind," Frank said, showing her that he had made himself another drink.

"That's what it's there for," she agreed, and slithered back onto the slimy mattress.

She then took his limp cock into her mouth and sucked him to another climax. She kept him in her mouth, not wanting the humiliation of his sperm splashing onto her face.

"Finished that drink?" she asked and he weakly nodded.

"Good," she said, sucked his cock until he became hard again, then opened a condom and rolled it on his cock.

"Come on," she demanded, pulling him to the small bathroom.

"Ah!" he sighed contentedly as the warmth of the bathroom greeted him.

"Ever fuck one of your girls, in the shower?" Julie asked, kicking off her heels and turning the shower taps on.

""Can't say that I have," he admitted.

"Then I think it's high time you did," she said and got into the shower.

She did not orgasm, actually finding it to be an uncomfortable way to have sex and was distracted by the knowledge that her stockings were probably ruined by the oil and water.

"Maybe if I hand wash them," she thought as Frank bellowed through his climax.

After he finished shuddering, she slowly, carefully cleaned the peanut oil from his skin, and then playfully asked him to do the same for her. Then they dried each other.

"Wait here; I'll get your clothes for you and bring them to you," Julie said as she pulled on her tattered old terry cloth robe.

When he had dressed and exited the bedroom, she had already remade the sofa and had cleared away all their toys.

"Sit down here, next to me," she asked, patting the cushion.

The robe gaped open, baring her smoothly shaved crotch to his eyes. Julie smiled as she noticed where his eyes were focused.

"I would think by now you've had enough of that," she said and kissed him wetly.

"Afraid not," he smiled back.

"Mr. Frank, I want to ask you for a really huge favor," Julie said, taking one of his hands in her small hands.

"Uh huh?" he asked, wanting a cigarette.

"Isabella's going to St. Richard's for kindergarten; I want you to get Andrea in there too," Julie said.

"Julie, it ain't as easy as that," he sputtered. "I mean, yeah, I can get her into the 'disadvantaged program' but you got to come up with at least a thousand bucks a month."

"I'll borrow the money from my mom; she'll pay for her granddaughter to go," Julie lied.

She had not told Frank that she was working, that she was making nearly three thousand dollars a month. While she did not love Frank Carrecci, did not kid herself about it, she did enjoy the sexual attention he provided twice a week.

(It was on Mondays and Wednesdays now; Denise, a bone tin red head that used to take care of his Mondays, had announced that she was getting married and moving out of his Baylor Lake apartment complex. Both Julie and Tori were more than happy to fill that void.)

"Okay, if you're sure y'all can swing a thousand a month then I'll get her in," Frank promised.

"Thank you," she said sincerely and gave him a soft, lingering kiss.

"Anything else?" he smiled when she released his lips.

"Yeah, there is one more thing," Julie admitted and flipped the robe closed, covering her bald pussy from view.

"Aw!" Frank playfully whined.

"Sorry," Julie giggled. "But I need you to pay attention."

"I was," he said.

"Listen, Mr. Frank," Julie said, stroking his flabby face with her small hand. "I know, I know I'm nothing but a fucking whore; believe me, I'm fine with that. Shit, better being a fucking whore than a stupid slut, huh? I mean, four months ago? I was a stupid slut, so whore is a big step up for me."

She brought his hand up to her lips and kissed his hand.

"But Tori?" Julie went on. "Mr. Frank, Tori's in love with you. She's not a whore; she just pretends to be one so that she can be with you."

"What?" Frank asked, unbelieving.

"I'm being serious, Mr. Frank," Julie said and again kissed his hand. "She is not like me. I fuck you, don't get me wrong, I like fucking you, but I fuck you to get something out of you. Tori fucks you to be fucking you. Tori fucks you because she wants to be close to you."

Julie got up, pulled him to his feet, and gave him a long, loving kiss.

"Think about it Mr. Frank," she whispered, gave him another kiss, then urged him out the door.

Frank staggered down to his car, sat in the dark interior, staring at Tori's apartment door, and then lighted the first cigarette in several hours. After he finished his cigarette, he started the car and drove away.

There was alcohol in the apartment. There was alcohol in the apartment and the girls were both downstairs, safe and sound, out of harm's way.

Scotch had never been her drink of choice, but Julie had drank a lot of things she didn't particularly like, simply to get the effect of alcohol.

Julie put a load of clothes into the washing machine, started it, then remembered that Tori was most likely asleep, so she stopped the machine.

She cleaned the bathroom, wiping down the shower and mopping up the few puddles on the tiled floor.

"God damn it!" she cried out, marched out of the bathroom into the kitchen and grabbed the bottle of scotch.

She locked her apartment, marched down the stairs, and softly knocked on Tori's door.

"Hey, a sleepy Tori said.

"Here, get this the fuck away from me," Julie snarled, thrusting the bottle of scotch into Tori's hands.

"Want to come in and talk about it?" Tori asked gently.

"No, I just want to fucking die," Julie burst into angry sobs.

"Uh huh," Tori said, pulling Julie into the dark apartment.

She pushed Julie onto her bed, brought the bottle of scotch to the kitchen, and then came back into the living room.

"Okay, tell me all about it," she softly urged.

"I am nothing but a fucking whore," Julie sobbed, clutching hard to Tori.

"Bull shit," Tori said, secretly taking a whiff of Julie's breath to see if Julie had taken a few drinks before coming down.

She wasn't going to waste her time talking to a drunk. But there was no alcohol on Julie's breath.

"You are a mother. You are a friend. You are a good worker. You are not, I repeat not a fucking whore," Tori affirmed, kissing Julie's lips after each statement.

"I am. I am a fucking whore," Julie sobbed.

"Why do you say that?" Tori asked, laying down and pulling Julie down next to her.

As usual," Julie said, angrily. "I suck his cock, he pulls out, shoots all over my face. I pick up the face cloth; I had it there because I knew he would do that, he always does, I fucking hate that shit, but what you going to do, huh? And I look at my hand as I'm picking up the face cloth and there's my wedding ring and my engagement ring. Right there, on my hand."

"And?" Tori asked.

"Tori, I'm married. I'm wearing an engagement ring that was Mike's dad's mom's ring," Julie sobbed bitterly. "I'm wearing this ring and I'm letting some old guy fuck me."

"You doing it because you want to, or because you have to?" Tori asked quietly.