Victoria Paris, Cougar Prowl 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His thrusts were relentless and Vicky laid helpless as he became more urgent in his naive way of nearing his climax.

"Josh...slow down...slower..."

It was hard for the young stud but he pushed in with shallow thrusts, and instead paid attention to her, and rubbed her clit with his left hand.

Victoria shook and her right leg kicked out as she made several whimpers from her pursed lips and she spasmed around his rock hard cock.

Her orgasm hit her full on and her head spun.

"Oh baby, I can't hold on."

Josh growled and his body hammered into hers and he came inside her already sodden pussy.

His semen flowed out of her and trickled down her ass and thigh.

After a few awkward moments of silence the two of them got up, and Victoria went back to her seat at the desk and sat down, still naked except for her laddered stockings.

"How, how did I do?" He asked sheepishly.

The blonde beauty didn't raise her head as she studied her laptop.

"Thank you, I'll be in touch. You might want to practise holding off your orgasm at home.

The money shot is named that for a reason."

Josh turned to go. He had blown it in every meaning of the word.

END

12