Victoria Pt. 05: The Gift of Lilith

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh really?"

"With one exception, you cannot kill anyone!"

"WHAT!"

"What, is there a problem with that?"

"No, its just... where's the fun in that mother?"

"Fun?"

"How will I survive?"

"Well you need to learn your lesson, oh and by the way don't call me mother, you are no longer a Daughter of Lilith!"

"What? Oh no, please no don't do this to me!"

"Its the only way to teach you, I revoke your title and I'm giving it to Victoria!"

"You can't, please I beg of you, I will do whatever you ask of me!"

"Actually.you will do whatever they ask of you."

"Bitch!"

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME?" Lilith said as a blue fire formed around her as she began to tower over Nessira

Nessira began to cower in fear. "Forgive me, I... I just... I'm sorry!"

"You will do what you are told because you know what I am capable of, and after everything you've done to them and to others you must earn your redemption."

"Yes Lilith, whatever you want."

"That's better, now go." Lilith said as the fire dispensed and she calmed down. "Take this key and fine a good spot, I'll be by to see it when it's done."

"Yes Lilith, I will do as I am told." Nessira said as she spread her wings.

Lilith walked over and took her hand for a moment stopping her before she said "I am doing this for your own good Nessira, don't think of it as a punishment."

"Then what is it?"

"Think of it as an opportunity."

"I guess so."

"Trust me, I have a plan for you."

"Great, because they've worked out great for me so far."

"Nessira, I am sparing your life, but don't think I won't destroy you if I must."

"I'm sorry, may I go now?"

"Go." Lilith said as Nessira vanished in a red flame.

Lilith looked around the basement before hearing Rick and Victoria upstairs. She headed to the living room.

----------------

"Are you sure she's gone?" Rick asked as he wrapped up his bloody hand and then helped Victoria clean the blood off before getting dressed and heading down to the living room.

"I really thinks she is gone, I don't know how to explain it I just... Woah! Who are you?" She said as she got to the bottom of the stairs and saw a woman sitting in the living room.

She was pale with raven black hair and she was wearing a white dress as she looked over at her and smiled. Rick was right behind her looking at their guest just as confused as Victoria as the woman looked at them both with beautiful blue eyes

"Hello you two." The woman said standing up and walking towards them.

"Um... who are you?" Rick said standing in front of Victoria trying to protect her.

"Look at you, you don't even have your powers and you still try to protect your woman even though she is a powerful being." She said tracing her fingers along his shoulder.

"Who are you?" Victoria said standing behind Rick.

"I am Lilith."

"What? Like... the Lilith?"

"The one and only my child" she said gently caressing her hand along Victorias cheek.

"I um, what can we do for you?" Victoria said feeling nervous.

"Relax Victoria, I'm here to give you something." She said gently pushing Rick aside and standing in front of her.

Victoria was not sure what she was doing or what her gift was. She was even more surprised when Lilith suddenly pressed her lips against hers. Rick was even more confused as he watched Lilith kissing Victoria as blue flame began to form around them both. Victoria's hair began to blow as they embraced each other joined at the mouth. He wasn't sure what to do or think as he watched until Lilith removed her lips and the flames disappeared.

"What... wow... what just happened?" Victoria asked feeling strange.

"You are now a Daughter of Lilith."

"What? I'm... What does that mean?"

"What it means is you are now a Goddess among succubi, you can control your powers much better, create other succubi or incubi, and you will only answer to me, besides I need you both to look after Nessira for me."

"What, she's still alive?"

"Yes, and you have to help her, I have given her a task that will help with your feeding problem."

"Ahem, excuse me Miss, or your highness." Rick said walking towards her. "I don't have my powers so, I'm just not sure my role in all of this."

"Oh yes, I forgot about that." She said suddenly grabbing him and pressing her lips to his.

Rick was surprised but he felt this strange warmth suddenly seep in to him. Victoria watched but showed no signs of anger or jealousy. He wasn't sure how to feel but he saw the same blue flames begin to form around him as well. It didn't last too long before she removed her lips and the flames disappeared.

"Wow, I don't... what just happened?"

"You have your powers back silly."

"I um... wow what?..."

"You two are so cute together, and I want you two together, I haven't seen this kind of love in a long time, I only wish Nessira could learn to love."

"If I may." Victoria asked. "What exactly is Nessira doing, and how does it help us."

"I gave her Lilith's key, it creates a little, well a way to help out our kind, a way to collect energy from people so we don't have to feed as often. And it will help you both directly, on top of making some money."

"Is it a strip club or something?" Rick asked.

"No its more of a shop, a shop that sells products that are... sexual in nature."

"Okay, will it hurt anyone?" Victoria asked.

"Only if people misuse the products, but if anyone dies it will be by there own doing."

"I'm not sure how I feel about that." Rick added.

"Rick, Incubi and Succubi are not evil, is a lion evil for killing a gazelle, is a spider evil for killing a fly? It is nature, its the only way for us to survive. People are told what to do and not to do, if they misuse the products then they die very happy."

"I guess you're right."

"Don't worry, and don't worry about Nessira, she is under your control now, but please help her, I want her to learn a lesson out of this."

"I'll teach her a lesson." Victoria said.

"Please Victoria, I want her to change, to grow, to learn to love even, I made you a Daughter, now please show her mercy."

"I will try my best Mother."

"I know you will, just remember that I chose her as a Daughter of Lilith once before and I know that version if her still exists deep down, be patient with her."

"Listen Mother, we can't thank you enough for everything you have done for us, but may I ask why?" Victoria said.

"Why am I helping you? That is simple my dear, when you killed Nessira I awoke to kill you and take revenge." Lilith said s Victoria took a gulp feeling nervous. "But when I saw what had happened and why it happened I began to understand, I placed her in that statue for a reason and unfortunately she hadn't learned her lesson yet, and besides the two of you are special, I haven't seen a love like this in a long time and it's something I hope for all my children."

"Oh, wow, listen if there is ever anything we can ever so for you." Victoria said feeling grateful.

"Actually, there is something I want, something I want from you both."

"Anything." Rick added.

"Well." Lilith said walking over to Victoria and kissing her again.

There were no flames this time as she just began to make out with her as Rick watched from where he was confused by what was happening. Victoria began to feel very turned on as Lilith started to undress her slowly caressing her fingers along her body. Rick was getting turned on as well watching this but still wasn't sure what was happening or what he should do if anything.

"Oh yes, I need this." Lilith said whispered before she looked over at Rick who was standing there with a confused look on his face. "Come here." She said with a smile as Rick slowly walked over.

Liliths dress seemed to disappear before she grabbed Ricks hands and pulled them around her stomach while still pressing her lips to Victoria. Rick pressed up against her back feeling her skin which was soft and warm and almost made the hairs on his arms and neck stand on end when he touched her. He slid his hands up cupping her breasts as she moaned and leaned her head back on to his shoulder as if she was enjoying his touch. He began to kiss the side of her neck while Victoria leaned forward and started to suck on Lilith's perky breasts.

Rick was getting hard as a rock but was still wearing jeans and could not take them off as his hands were busy caressing Lilith's skin. She began to move her ass and rub against the bulge in his pants teasing him as he was the only one still with his clothes on. He couldn't help but notice how perfectly shaped her ass was. Her whole body was perfection in and of itself and he wasn't exactly sure why but both Him and Victoria gave themselves to her willingly and with no question. She was a Goddess and the mother of all Succubi and Incubi, and they considered it an honor as if they're loyalty to each other was never in question.

"I'm not sure those pants can withstand much more." Lilith said still teasing him.

Rick wasn't sure what had happened but when he opened his eye's they were no longer in the living room. He looked around and realized they were in a bedroom but not their own and not like the one Nessira used in his dreams. This one seemed to be a large room with stone walls like a castle. The windows were like that as well but there was no outside just darkness. He also could feel the smooth skin of her ass lightly caressing his cock as he realized he was naked but the three of them were still in each other's embrace. Every touch against his member sent shocks through his body. He understood why no mortal man could survive a night with Lilith as he wasn't sure he could either.

"Oh God." He said as she continued to rub against him.

"I see you are enjoying your gift." She said before she pushed Victoria down on the bed which was covered in what appeared to be blue satin sheets.

He watched as Lilith crawled down spreading Victoria's legs before she started to lick her thigh. Victoria moaned as if her tongue itself could induce pleasure as she got closer to her sweet spot. Lilith lifted her ass and spread her legs inviting Rick inside her as she pleasure his girlfriend. He didn't hesitate for long before he walked up behind her. His cock was fully erect even dripping from its end as he prepared to slide it inside her. Looking down as Lilith shoved her tongue between Victoria's legs seeing her writhe as if she was feeling a pleasure she hadn't thought possible, she looked into his eye's as if she wanted him to join in.

Rick shoved his cock in to Lilith as her pussy seemed to grab a hold of him. He let out a moan as the feeling was almost too much for him to handle. Every atom of his cock was tingling with pleasure as he started to thrust himself in and out of her. He slid his hands around her pale peach shaped ass before sliding them up to her breasts as he bent over to get a better grip on them. Every thrust made him want to blow his load right then and there but she must have been using some sort of power to keep it from happening. He felt as if every time he slid his cock deeper inside her it took every ounce of his being to keep himself from exploding.

He could hear Lilith moan as if she was enjoying herself which made him feel even better knowing he could pleasure this Goddess. Victoria was letting out screams off passion as Lilith continued to eat her out unmercifully. Neither one of them knew if they could survive this but it didn't matter anymore. This was a pleasure worth dying for and they wanted to feel every bit of it.

Rick felt something slide across his stomach before he looked down and say a tail sprout from Lilith's tailbone. it was long and curled around her front before she lifted her head and let her tale snake its way inside Victoria. VIctoria let out a scream as she was being fucked by Lilith's tail. She squirmed on the bed moaning over and over as Lilith leaned back against Rick turning her head back to kiss him as her hand slid up the side of his head. He squeezed her breasts as their lips connected.

Lilith's moans grew louder but she did not stop pleasuring Victoria. Rick continued to thrust harder and harder hoping she would let him cum at some point. Each thrust sent a surge of energy through him and in to Victoria as if all three of them were connected in a cloud of euphoria. He could feel his balls begin to boil as if it was almost time and with one final thrust time seemed to slow down. He felt his cum start at his balls and begin to flow up his shaft as if every second was a minute long. His whole body tingled like every cell was struggling to hold themselves together. He couldn't even see Victoria anymore as he was so distracted by his own pleasure he could only imagine what she was feeling. The cum bubbled to the surface before it finally exploded form the tip of his cock filling Lilith with everything he had to give. The sensation was nothing he could describe as he let himself go. He could hear moans of passion and pleasure but he couldn't distinguish his own from either of them as his juices drained from him. His orgasm seemed never ending as time was still slowing around him as he enjoyed every second.

He began to feel light headed before he saw a bright light filling his eyes. He suddenly began to feel himself fall forward not sure what was happening. There was a sudden soft thud as he landed. He tried to catch his bearings before he realized he was laying on top of Victoria who was covered in sweat and breathing heavily like she was just as confused as he was. He looked around and saw they were back in their own bedroom and Lilith was gone. They stared at each other for a moment not sure what to do or say as they both felt euphoric. Rick just kissed her as she wrapped her arms around him. He wasn't sure how long they kissed before they both passed out still in each other's embrace.

---------------

"Holy shit, Kate, I don't know how much more... Oh fuck!" Eddie said as his corrupted girlfriend unmercifully fucked him again.

She was like a woman possessed who wanted nothing more than to fuck him again and again bringing him food to keep up his strength but not letting him leave the bed. She would come and and start to play with his cock getting him nice and hard before jumping on to him and fucking him like crazy. Each time was a pleasurable experience but he could feel himself slipping away a little more each time.

"Oh yeah, thats it!" Kate said biting her lip as she continued to massage his throbbing cock inside herself.

She leaned down and kissed him and shook her breasts in his face. She told him flat out this would eventually end with his death but she made sure he enjoyed himself every time as if he tasted better if he was more stimulated. Each time felt better and Eddie had begun to accept his fate realizing there worse ways to die and if he was to be fucked to death by a beautiful woman he would be okay with it.

"Oh god, I want to..." he said trying to loosen himself from his binds so he could touch her.

"You want me to untie you?" She asked with a smile.

"Very much so."

"Well if I untie you I may have to finish you, are you ready for that?"

"If I have to go, than I would rather go like this."

"Very well, I have enjoyed our time together but now I suppose all good things must come to an end." She said loosening his binds as he slipped them out.

His wrists were scarred and bloody but he didn't care. He mustered all the strength he had left and pulled himself up wrapping his arms around her kissing her before before he worked his way down her breasts. She tilted her head back enjoying his touch and moaning out loud. Eddie enjoyed her scent and her taste as he continued. He felt light headed and weak but he didn't care as he wanted to enjoy his final fucking.

"Oh, fuck, oh god, give me everything you have left!" Kate said holding him tightly as she moved her hips milking the life out of him.

Eddie could feel his cock start to twitch as he was getting ready to cum for the last time. He got closer to the end and tried to enjoy every moment of it as she moaned and sweat in top of him making him feel better than he thought possible. As he was about to blow his load there was a sudden blue flash that blinded him a little but Kate did not seem to notice. He hsd no idea what had just happened but he could hold on no more as his cock exploded in to her as he leaned back and enjoyed the feeling as she drained his balls.

As his orgasm went on he didn't feel anything unusual like he had before. The orgasm felt amazing but that was all that happened before they both fell back onto the bed. She laid on top of him for a moment just catching her breath before she started looking around with a confused look on her face.

"Eddie? What... What happened?"

"Huh, what are you talking about?"

"How did we get here? I remember going to your friend Ricks house and then you guys went to play pool and... how did we?"

Eddie breathed a sigh of relief as Kate seemed to be her normal self again but he wasn't sure how to explain what had happened. He put his arms around her and kissed her on the forehead.

"I think you had too much to drink Babe, why don't you get some sleep." He said as she laid down on top of him and went to sleep.

--------------

On the edge of town almost off the beaten path was a small building that had been empty for years. People would drive by it and almost forget it was there but suddenly one day Samantha noticed that there was a business in there now as she drove by. She wasn't even sure why she noticed it this time but something triggered in her mind to stop and take a look inside.

She parked the car on the side of the road and got out before heading to the front door. The sign simply said "Lilith's" which confused her a little because with a name like that her first thought would be some sort of sex toy shop but when she walked in she saw something quite different.

Samantha looked around and saw many strange things. There were bags of what looked like powder or spices. There were small bottles of what looked like oils and strange statues all around. It seemed like a shop you would find in parts of the country where witch trials happened years ago.

She saw a woman with a small bag in her hand turn from the counter and walk passed her. She was tall and athletic with beautiful blonde hair. She was wearing a dark coat that covered most of her except for her long smooth legs. She was wearing sunglasses but slid them down as she walked by her smiling as she seemed to be checking her out. The woman walked past her and headed for the door smiling at her one more time but Samantha was a little confused and even shocked when she noticed the woman seemed to have fangs for a moment. Samantha blinked once or twice and they were normal looking teeth again before the door closed and she was gone. Not sure what she had just seen she turned back towards the counter.

"Can I help you?" A woman's voice said making Samantha jump a little as she wasn't expecting someone to be that close to her.

"Oh god! I'm sorry, you scared me." She said seeing a very attractive red head smiling at her.

She was wearing a small red dress that showed off every curve she had. She had a smile on her face as her skin shined a little and she had a very satisfied look on her face. If Samantha had to guess the woman almost seemed like she had just gotten laid which didn't make much sense. She had never been attracted to women in the past but even she was getting a little turned on by this woman.

"My apologies, I forget how quiet I can be, now what brings you in today?"

"I... I'm not sure, I saw this place and I just had to come see it, have you been here long?"

"Actually we just opened this week."