Victoria Pt. 05: The Gift of Lilith

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, so what do you sell here?"

"That depends, what do you need?"

"I'm not sure what you mean?"

"These are all natural supplements and things that help with, shall we say issues."

"What kind of issues?"

"Well let me see." She said stepping close to Samantha and getting a close look at her as she walked around her. "Ah yes, boyfriend troubles?"

"What? No I have a boyfriend but he's amazing."

"But he's not satisfying your every need is he?"

"Um... what are you talking about, that's a bit personal?"

"Listen you walked in here which tells me you need something and I have just the thing for you." She said walking over behind the counter and picking up a small bottle from the shelf and handing it to her.

"What's this?" Samantha said reading the label that said "Essence of Succubi" in an old english style text.

"Something to spice things up between the sheets."

"Wait, what?"

"This place is called Lilith's, what were you expecting?"

"Honestly, whips, chains, lingerie, some battery operated toys.

"Ha, here we deal with sex on a natural level, a more primal level even, trust me you will enjoy this, just be careful."

"What do you mean, what do I do with this?"

"This is a very special massage oil, take a dab of it and place it right on your clit before you and your lover get going, it will enhance your experience greatly but don't use too much and also don't use it more than once a day."

"Really, why?"

"Lets just say there could be side effects, one dab is all you need."

"This all sounds a little weird."

"I'll tell you what, if you aren't satisfied with the effects, bring it back and you can exchange it for something else, at Lilith's we guarantee satisfaction."

"Well, okay how much?"

"For you, how about $1."

"Really, $1, how does a bottle that cheap solve problems that big?"

"You're a first time customer, and once you see what a little bottle of $1 massage oil can do just imagine what the more expensive items can do."

Samantha stared at the bottle and then back at the redhead behind the counter for a moment before she took out her wallet and paid the price for the tiny bottle of massage oil in her hand.

"Thank you for your help Ms...?

"My name is Nessira." She said putting her hand out and gently shaking hers.

Samantha felt a warm feeling when their hands touched. She wasn't sure why but she was suddenly getting turned on by this mysterious woman. She stared into her eye's almost losing herself in her gaze as she was still holding on to her hand.

"Nessira? That is a beautiful name, mine is just Samantha."

"Samantha, that is a lovely name, you are a lioness, a goddess, and now you will go and show your lover just who you are."

"I um.." she said finally releasing her hand and feeling a little awkward. "Thank you for your help, have a nice day." She said before she turned and headed out the door.

Nessira walked over to the door and stared at Samantha as she got into her car and drove off. A smile came across her face knowing exactly what she had given her and what was going to happen when Samantha used the oil. She also knew what was going to happen after she used too much of it and couldn't wait to enjoy the after effects.