Victoria the Slut Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The restaurant I picked was a nice one that was known for its food and its quiet ambience. I pulled in and noted that the parking lot was about half full indicating that it wouldn't be too busy inside. I parked and helped my two sluts out. They both slid out and the seat made their dresses ride up exposing their naked asses. There was one older couple that was walking by who saw them before they had a chance to adjust their clothing. The man stared, open mouthed, at the two sexy sluts accompanying me and their naked asses. His wife was pissed and dragged him away smacking him on the face in disgust. Once Vic and Jenny had adjusted their dresses and covered their ass cheeks back up I led them to the entrance, one slut on each arm.

I opened the door and ushered the girls in. The hostess and her assistant looked up at us and openly stared for a second before asking us what kind of table we would like. I asked for a corner booth and the assistant hostess led us to our table in a dimly lit corner of the restaurant. The table was a mid-sized booth that could seat at least six and had two candles for light. There were partitioned half walls separating the dining areas and while there were other booths in our section only two were actually occupied so we had a bit of privacy. The hostess pointed to our booth and laid the menus on the table telling us that our waiter, Eric, would be around shortly. I thanked her and slid into the booth all the way to the middle while Jenny and Vic slid in on either side of me. With the dim lighting of the restaurant, even though there were people around us, it was hard to see us in the back of our booth unless someone was right in front of us.

Our waiter arrived a couple minutes later. When he got close to our table he saw Jenny and Vic on either side of me and what they were wearing. I could see his eyes widen in surprise and excitement "Ummm... Hi... I am... Eric..." He stammered, looking from Jenny to Vic and back again. The girls both caught him checking them out and giggled at his awkward greeting. Eric realized he had been caught and went red in the face, but recovered quickly. "Sorry. Welcome and Can I get you all a drink to start?"

"Yes that would be great. Can I get a bottle of white wine and three glasses?" I said ordering for the table.

Eric looked at Jenny and Vic again and they both nodded their approval. "Ok then, I will be right back with that." He said, sneaking one last glance at my companions before he turned to get our order.

As soon as he was gone both girls giggled louder at his obvious staring. "I think he thinks you two are hot." I chuckled.

"Yeah something got his tongue." Vic giggled.

"Well he is pretty cute!" Jenny giggled as well.

"Yeah he is. I wouldn't mind some of that." Vic agreed, smiling mischievously at her new friend.

"Well then we should give him something to entice his interest." I said. Both girls looked at me unsure what I meant. I leaned over and lowered the zipper on the front of Jenny's dress another two inches, showing off a little more of her cleavage. Turning to Vic I said "Pull the sides of your dress apart a bit more. Let him see a little more skin."

Vic looked down at her already rather exposed chest and moved the sides of her dress apart about another inch on each side. You could now clearly see her bare cleavage and about a third of each breast. "How is that?" She asked.

"Much better." I assured her with a smile and pinched her nipple, making it harden.

Just then Eric returned with our bottle of wine and glasses. When he got to the table he checked out my two sluts and his mouth opened in silent surprise seeing that they were even more exposed. "Here is your wine." He said, setting the bottle down. He tried to be smooth putting things down on the table, but was distracted and fumbled one of the glasses knocking it over. "I am so sorry about that. I don't know what's come over me." He apologized, quickly picking up the glass and sneaking a, not so subtle look at Jenny's chest.

"That's ok. It happens." I said giving him a knowing smile as both girls giggled again.

"Sorry. Are you ready to order, or do you need a few more minutes?" He asked sheepishly.

"We really haven't had a chance to look at anything; you were so quick with the drinks." I said. "Can you give us five minutes?"

"Sure, not a problem, take your time." Eric replied, leaving us to our menus.

When he left we all laughed at his awkwardness. "I think you two are going to give him a heart attack!" I said still chuckling. "Show a little more skin for him when he returns." I told the girls.

Jenny and Vic exchanged apprehensive glances, but did what I asked. Jenny lowered the zipper of her dress another couple inches exposing her entire cleavage and more of each breast. Vic parted the sides of her dress again until the edges were just covering the pink skin of her areolas. Once they had adjusted their dresses I nodded my approval and we turned to our menus.

At five minutes to the second Eric reappeared at our table. This time he didn't bother as much to hide his staring. "How are we making out? Are we ready to order?" He asked, looking from Vic to Jenny and back again noticing the increased amount of skin exposed.

We all looked at each other and nodded back and forth. "I think we are." I answered for the table.

Eric took our orders in turn taking the opportunity to check out each slut in detail staring at their bared skin. "Ok, I will be back with your orders." He said when he had finally taken my order. Sneaking in another quick glance at each of the girls he left.

"He's not even trying to hide the fact he is checking us out now." Jenny said giggling.

"I noticed that as well." I agreed, "Why don't you show him some more skin." I suggested. Vic parted the sides of her dress again until the edge her dress was resting on her erect nipples baring her pink areolas. Jenny followed suit lowering the zipper of her dress another couple inches. The zipper was now about half undone and you could see the edges of the dark skin surrounding her nipples.

While we waited for our food to arrive the girls chatted, getting to know each other better while I listened, but not really paying attention. Barely five minutes later Eric reappeared checking in on us. "Uhh how is the wine?" He asked, staring directly at Vic's chest and then Jenny's, ogling their mostly exposed breasts.

"Ummm it's not too bad. We are still working on the first glass, but thanks for asking." I replied for everyone, smiling at his obvious excuse to come back and check out the girls. Both Jenny and Vic giggled out loud, Jenny leaning forward a little to give him a better look at her tits.

Eric's eyes bulged when Jenny leaned forward allowing him to see almost all of her perky tits. "Umm no problem I will go check on your food." He said sheepishly and left.

"Hahaha! He is just making up reasons to come check us out now!" Vic laughed when he was out of ear shot.

"Yeah, this is fun!" Jenny agreed. This time I didn't need to prompt either girl they both opened their dresses another inch or so. For Vic it meant that both of her nipples were on display. Jenny's dress still barely hid her hard nipples, but if she turned at all they were visible.

We all chatted for a while and Eric obviously didn't want to be to blatant and didn't reappear until our meal was ready. When he arrived at our table with our food he just about dumped Vic's plate in her lap when he saw her hard nipples exposed. "Oops, sorry about that." He said staring at Vic's beautiful tits. He turned and placed Jenny's meal in front of and his eyes went wide again when he saw Jenny's exposed chest. "Enjoy your meals." He said finally wrenching his eyes from Jenny and placing my dinner in front of me.

"Thanks it looks delicious!" Vic said flashing him a sparkling smile and a wink. Eric nodded staring at Vic's tits again, mumbled something and excused himself.

"Did you see the hard-on he has going?" Jenny asked with a mischievous giggle once he had left, "I wonder what he is all excited about?" She asked rhetorically, reaching across and openly squeezing Vic's nipple.

"Oh! Mmm!" Vic squealed in pleasure, "Maybe you caught his eye. Here this will help." She continued. Vic took a dab of tomato sauce from her meal on her finger and reaching across smeared a small amount on Jenny's exposed left tit.

We all had a quick laugh and settled in to enjoy our meals. Sure enough almost exactly five minutes after he left Eric returned to check on everything still spotting a bulge in his pants. "How is everything?" He asked staring at the girls looking to see if any more skin was showing.

"It's very good!" Jenny replied first turning slightly towards him. Subtlety showing him the tomato sauce on her breast.

"Umm... Ahh... Errrr... You have a little something on you." He said to Jenny, blushing.

"I do? Where?" She asked innocently. Jenny turned to face him, pushing her chest out and pulling back her shoulders so her tits completely bared themselves to him.

Eric went slack jawed and coughed "Oh wow! Umm... It's a small spot of tomato sauce on your... Umm... Chest, right there." He said vaguely gesturing a Jenny's naked tits.

Vic and I both snickered trying to hold in our laughter while Jenny continued. "Oh there it is." She said all innocent like, scooping up the sauce with a finger and licking it clean. "Vic must have left it there when she was playing with my tits a minute ago. Did I get it all?" She asked again thrusting her tits out further for Eric to examine.

"Ummm... Yeah I think so." Eric stammered not believing what he was seeing, or hearing. "I will leave you to enjoy your meals." He mumbled and left sporting an even bigger bulge in his pants.

We all shared a laugh at his expense when Eric left. "You two are mean." I said, feeling a little sorry for Eric getting teased, "We will have to leave him a good tip when we leave."

"I bet he has a nice tip!" Vic murmured licking her lips looking directly at Jenny.

"Yeah I wouldn't mind getting his tip." Jenny agreed meeting her eyes with a knowing glance.

We enjoyed our food, chatting back and forth, eventually finishing without any more interruptions. "Do you two sluts want dessert?" I asked pushing my plate aside.

"I know what I want for dessert!" Jenny replied in a soft sexy voice. She reached under the table rubbing my cock.

"Mmmm... Yes! I know what I want as well!" Vic replied in agreement, her hand joining Jenny's stroking my rapidly hardening cock.

"Well I think it's time to get the cheque then!" I said, leaning back and stroking a naked breast from each girl with my hands.

A few minutes later Eric reappeared and began clearing our plates making sure to spend as much time staring at the girls naked tits. "Can I get anybody some dessert?" He asked hopefully.

"I think we are going to go home for dessert so just the cheque please." I told him giving him a big smile.

"Oh... Ok then I will be right back with the bill then." He said, clearly disappointed that his eye candy was leaving.

He disappeared with the plates and came back a few minutes later with the bill. I gave him my credit card and with a quick look at Vic and Jenny he left to process everything. Eric returned shortly and handed me the bill so I could add a tip. I paused, thinking about what I would give him. When I looked up I watched him stare at Jenny's tits and then switch to stare at Vic's. The girls were playing with each other's feet under the table, ignoring Eric leering at them, in anticipation of playing with each other's naked bodies in the truck. An idea struck me, so I signed the bill leaving the spot the tip blank and handed it back to Eric, interrupting his gaze of Jenny's bare chest. "Here you go. Thanks." I said.

"Oh, sorry." Eric said when I startled him. He took the bill, glanced at it and looked disappointed when he saw I didn't leave him anything. "Oh... Well... Have a good night." He said and started to leave.

"Hold on for a sec Eric." I said. He turned and came back to the table looking at me, as were both girls.

"What else can I do for you?" Eric asked politely.

"Well I am sure that you noticed that you didn't get a tip?" I asked.

"Yes I did. I am sorry you were displeased with the service." He replied trying not to stare at Vic and Jenny who were now watching him as well as me.

"No the service was fine, but we did notice that you spent a lot of time staring at these two girls with me." I said.

Eric went beet red and just stammered. "I am so sorry." He finally managed to choke out.

"Well don't worry I am not upset. These two beautiful girls are my two sluts, Victoria and Jenny." I said, gesturing at each partially naked girl in turn, "I meant for them to be dressed this way and they are happy that you took notice of them. Isn't that so ladies?" I continued.

Both girls nodded and smiled at Eric reassuringly "It is." Vic confirmed.

"Ummm... I don't know what to say." Eric finally managed to get out.

"Your service was excellent. So rather than give you a tip I thought I would give you a special treat. How would you like to fuck these two sexy sluts?" I asked with a big smile.

Eric's jaw flapped for a few seconds caught off guard by my offer. Both Jenny and Vic blushed at my proposal, but I could see their breathing increase with excitement. "Are you serious?" Eric asked quietly looking around to make sure no one was listening.

"Absolutely!" I assured him, "We will leave and you take a break and we will meet you around back. Then you can fuck these two."

The girls looked apprehensive, but excited "Really? You're not messing with me?" Eric asked cautiously, not believing my offer.

"Don't worry we will be there!" Vic assured him, leaning towards him and running her hand over his cock and squeezing his hard-on through his pants.

"Okay then, give me five minutes and I will meet you out back." Eric finally agreed dubiously.

"Well don't be late!" Jenny said with a sexy voice. She stood up, pressing her body into to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"I won't." Eric replied and gave Jenny's ass a quick pat before heading back to the kitchen.

"Well we should head out. You two don't want to be late. You can cover up a little." I said standing up as well. Jenny who was already standing zipped up her dress until just the top four inches was undone, pressing her tits together showing some nice cleavage. Vic stood up and quickly tucked her braless tits away, her dress not allowing her to hide very much.

Walking out of the restaurant the girls turned a few heads passing the other tables. Passing the hostess desk I caught the two hostesses whispering to each other and giving Jenny and Vic a dirty look when they went by. I smiled at them and waved goodbye. I ushered the girls to our ride and helped them into the back of the suburban. Once they had gotten in I hoped in the front and drove around the parking lot to the back of the restaurant. There standing beside a dumpster was Eric, looking around nervously and smoking a cigarette.

Eric looked up when I pulled up. "Wow you are seriously going to let me fuck those two sluts right here?" He asked when I hopped out.

"Yup. They are sluts after all. They always need a good fuck!" I told him and walked over to the door and opened it for the girls.

Jenny slid out with a problem, but when Vic slid out on to the ground her dress rode up showing off her round ass and naked pussy. "Fuck me! They aren't wearing anything under those dresses are they? Eric asked, staring at Vic's half naked body.

"I actually prefer them naked all the time so when I do let the dress up they don't have anything underneath." I replied grinning at Eric, "Speaking of which both of you are still clothed, which I don't like." I added feigning disappointment.

Both Vic and Jenny quickly began to remedy the issue. Jenny simply unzipped her entire dress in one slow motion, teasing Eric a little, until it fell away from her body leaving her completely naked except for her knee high black leather boots. She handed me her dress and did a little spin for Eric and I showing of her tight naked body. "Better?" She asked, with a little giggle.

"Damn! She is a super-hot slut and what a tight little body!" Eric said admiring Jenny in the dim light.

Vic followed suit shrugging off the shoulders of her dress and letting it fall around her waist. Wiggling her hips she slipped her dress down until it fell down in a puddle around her ankles. She stepped out of the dress completely naked, turned and bent over showing her sexy round ass to Eric and I. She picked up her dress from the ground and handed it to me.

"Fuck me! She is crazy hot as well!" Eric said ogling Vic, naked except for her black heels, "You are one lucky dude always having these two sluts around you."

"Yeah it's a pretty good deal." I laughed and took the two dresses and tossed them into the back seat of the suburban. Returning I stood between the girls and gave each one a smack on the ass. "Are you sluts going to give this nice gentleman his tip for looking after us so well?" I asked.

Vic exchanged looks with Jenny and they walked over to Eric. Vic slid in beside Eric and ran her hands over his chest lifting her head and planting a kiss on his cheek. Eric slid his arm around her waist, grabbing her ass with one hand and one of her tits with the other. While he played with her tit, pinching Vic's nipples with his finger, he started to make out with her.

Jenny slid in on Eric's other side rubbing his chest as well. While Eric and Vic kissed Jenny slid down and squatted in front of his crotch. She undid his zipper and groped the bulge in his pants. Reaching in Jenny pulled out his rock hard cock that was about six inches long and at least two inches around. She stroked his length examining Eric's member in detail before giving the tip a lick tasting his precum. "Mmmm!" Jenny murmured, opened her mouth, taking a good three inches between her lips and began to swirl her tongue around the tip.

"Oh shit! Your mouth is awesome!" Eric moaned breaking away from Vic's hungry mouth and looked down at Jenny eagerly bobbing up and down on his cock. Jenny looked up at him smiling with her eyes and sucked him further into her mouth. Vic squatted down beside her and watched Jenny work Eric's cock with just her mouth. She undid his pants and pulled everything down around his ankles leaving Eric naked from the waist down. Vic worked her way between his legs, under Jenny, and gave his balls a slow lick with her tongue. "Oooohh my fuck!" Eric groaned, his head rolling back while Vic sucked his balls into her hot mouth. Vic sucked first one ball then the other into her mouth swirling he tongue around each bathing it in saliva. Finally releasing his balls from her mouth Vic kissed her way up to the base of Eric's shaft. Jenny backed off until she had just the tip in her mouth, allowing Vic space to run her lips along his shaft. Jenny shifted and let the tip of Eric's cock slip from her lips so that she could mirror Vic's motions. The two girls slid their lips up and down the length of Eric's cock making it slick with their spit. Eventually they both met at his tip and began to kiss passionately, their tongues intertwining around his cock between their lips.

Eric enjoyed the two naked sluts worshiping his cock, bathing it with their tongues. Finally he got to the point where he couldn't take anymore. "Oh shit you two are amazing, but if you keep going I am going to blow before I get a chance to fuck you two!" He said pulling them to their feet.

"We wouldn't want that!" Vic said, standing up with Jenny. Vic looked around for a good spot, but ended up just taking a few steps over to the dumpster. "This will have to do I guess" she said, leaning forward, bending at the waist. Supporting herself by holding on to the edge of the dumpster she looked back over her shoulder at Eric and stuck her juicy round ass at him.

1...34567...12