Victorian America

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

3.

From the doctor's office Megan followed the trail of the traveler's scent to a small dinner by the highway. Her Mistress padded her on the head and that made Megan happy.

Now Megan scratches her ear with her foot; that makes her happy too.

"Fuck I hate it when the Moon is so close, I feel so stupid!" she thinks.

Now her Mistress is knocking on the door of the owner of the dinner. Her Mistress seems eager, Megan is eager too. The owner refuses to open the door. The Mistress insists with that thing she does with her eyes. The owner, a beautiful and really nice person, finally lets them in. Megan is eager so she runs around the house. Her Mistress tells her to sit, so she sits. Her Mistress tells her to sit on a chair so Megan stands from the carpet and walks to a chair.

"Damn Moon, not even able to act as a normal human being, I hate that!" she thinks.

Megan is also happy because she got to meet with Tommy Boy earlier in the afternoon. She can still feel Tommy Boy panting on her back. Tommy Boy is her sweet heart; she loves Tommy Boy because he's the strongest and the meanest of the pack.

"He's also a big douche bag and an asshole and a damn retarded wolf and anyway, I'm a fucking lesbian, I prefer women over any of those stupid dogs, damn hormones, damn Moon!"

Megan stares at her Mistress and the owner of the dinner. Megan loves her Mistress she's so powerful! The owner is angry against the traveler, the traveler stole money from her. The Mistress calms her down by making her take off her top. The Mistress starts playing with the owner's nipples, Megan would love to play with those nipples too.

"There we are in agreement you damn wolf!" Megan thinks.

The Mistress has driven a finger inside the owner's pussy, it smells so good! Megan wants to play, Megan wants to play, Megan wants to play. The Mistress looks at Megan with severity. Megan is sad; Megan doesn't want to disappoint the Mistress. But the Mistress doesn't seem to care, she's now back to the owner. The owner tells the Mistress that the traveler is called Erin. Megan likes that, she would love to eat an Erin; she has never eaten an Erin. The Mistress is now licking the owner's neck, Megan would love to lick her parts but these damn clothes don't let her reach them. Megan tries to take off her pants but the knot is too complicated.

"Damn Moon... I hate being a werewolf!"

The Mistress has bitten the owner, yey! The blood pours down her chest, the Mistress is excited, Megan can smell it, Megan likes!

***

Three loud knocks on my door wake me up. Fuck! Where am I? I reach for the light. What is this room? Where? Oh wait, yes, now I remember I'm Alice in fucking Vampireland. It's still dark outside. I check my watch, it's three fifty two.

Knock, knock, knock... Again.

I hesitate, for a long time. I turned on the light so he she or whatever is outside knows I'm in here and there's no reason not to answer.

"...Yes?"

"Good evening young lady," says a deep women's voice from behind the door. "We were told that there was a sweet little morsel in this room and that she needed company. Do you mind letting us in?"

What the...

"Yes I would really much mind opening the door! And I don't need company!"

"Are you sure little one? We are just two lonesome travelers out here in the cold and we just want to get inside to protect us from the perils of the night."

"I don't give a fuck who you are and I'm not ready to let you suck my blood, so please let me be."

"But we don't want to hurt you, we just want to play with you for a while, I can smell you've already been playing so why not share."

"Lady?"

"Yeah?"

"Fuck off!"

"You don't have to be so rude, we're not nobility as you can imagine but there's no reason to disrespect us."

I don't answer. I know I locked the door and I guess that the consecration thing must keep them from entering uninvited.

"Come on, we could use some comfort. It's hard for us wild ones to get blood in the city. And I can promise you two things, one we won't kill you and two we'll make it so pleasurable that you'll thank us for it."

"Fuck off; I'm not going to let you in no matter what."

"Come on Charlotte, let's try another room," a second voice says.

"No, this one smells so good and she's already horny," says the first voice.

As a matter of fact I am already horny. The thought of those two girls, I picture so beautiful, tearing through my clothes bring back to me the memory of last night's rub. For a second I see myself opening the door, opening my arms, offering myself to their avid fangs..

"Please, let us in we can certainly help you with that and we won't take much..." the first voice again.

Unconsciously my hand has moved between my legs, the wetness just below my fingertips is begging me to accede to their demand.

"Charlotte, I'm starving, let's try to find another one," the second voice now.

"Okay, okay, let's go, hey, you bitch inside, I better not catch out at night cause if I do I'll tear your throat."

I can hear them walking away in the parking lot. I'm shaking. I stay on the bed staring at the closed door until the first lights of day start pouring under the curtains.

I grab my back pack dress up quickly and exit the motel. The third door to my left is open. As I pass in front of it, I peak inside. Apparently the wild ones, as they called themselves, got someone else to open his door.

The room reeks of sex, the man is laying naked on the blood stained sheets of the bed with literally dozens of small twin puncture wounds all over his body. At first I fear that the vampires might have killed him but he lets out a small moaning of pleasure before turning around. I close the door, kind of envious, and let the man finish his night.

I walk around the neighborhood for a while before finding a dinner. I have a breakfast with twelve gallons of coffee, thinking about the night before. I've been fantasizing about this all my life. Now that I get the chance it would be stupid to pass on the occasion. After all, I wanted to explore and I've done everything to avoid the only noticeable difference between my America and this America... Furthermore I don't exist in this world, there's no home to go to, no friends and family... Maybe I could... Maybe if I go back to the motel, they might come back... And then...

I spend the day in a large park playing around with the idea...

***

4.

The black wolf is hungry, the black wolf is horny.

The streets of Denver are the perfect hunting ground.

The black wolf has found the scent of her prey on the highway and then again around a service area and finally in Denver.

The black wolf won't let it slip between her fingers. Not again, not tonight.

The Mistress will be glad when the black wolf brings back little Erin.

The black wolf howls into the night.

***

I'm back at the motel, it's three in the morning and I haven't been able to close an eye. I have taken the garlic and the crosses off the walls and I've been waiting for a while now.

Suddenly somebody knocks on the door.

"I know that smell..."

Charlotte and her friend are back. I'm a bit afraid but in the end it makes it all the more exciting. I stand and look at myself in the mirror. I feel like a virgin on the night she will get lucky, although I do expect that it will go better. My first time was not that good...

Knock, knock, knock.

"Come in," I say.

The door slowly opens. Two pale figures stand in the light of the corridor.

"So you finally changed your mind, that's good."

Charlotte looks in her mid-thirties; she's wearing a heavy leather jacket. Her friend is shorter and looks a bit younger too; she's wrapped in a large black trench coat. They both share the magnificent pale skin, the deep red eyes and hungry look I saw on TV the other night.

"My name is..." I start.

But the younger vampire is already by my side a hand over my mouth. Her cold fingers all over my face, I finally realize it's happening, the thing I've been dreaming about all my life, it's real and it's happening to me, right now.

"Shhh, we don't care what your name is. We are only here for your cunt and for your blood, so please shut the fuck up and relax," she whispers to my ear.

A daring hand has slipped into my pants. She wipes my drenched slit; I involuntarily contract my abs letting out a faint moan. She turns around to Charlotte showing her her glistening finger.

"Look, we have found an eager one."

She turns back to me and throws me on the bed. The younger looking vampire pulls on my pants while Charlotte closes the door.

"God damn, this one smells so good!" says the young one as she climbs between my legs.

Her hands are on my thighs spreading my legs. Charlotte sits on the bed and starts stroking my hair. I can feel the mouth of the other vampire hovering over my intimacy. I can feel her fingers pulling on my panties. I can feel her lips brushing against my clit. A spasm of pleasure rolls down my spine. The tongue of the monster spreads my pussy. I let out a faint moan. I feel glorious; this is what I've always dreamt of. I come as she starts lapping me. Charlotte slips a finger in my mouth. I suck it, I lick it, I love it.

"I love it when they are so willing," Charlotte laughs, "when they realize they are about to die, there's a lot less crying and whining."

Wait... What? Die? Nobody talked about dying! I open my eyes and suddenly I realize that I am in big trouble. Charlotte doesn't look so glamorous anymore, she rather looks terrifying. The tongue of her friend between my legs is so cold, her fangs brushing against my bush are quite threatening.

I think I made a terrible mistake. I think I'm in deep, deep shit.

All of a sudden a chunk of the door bursts over my face and crashes Charlotte's head against the wall. I have bits and pieces of vampire's brain matter and skull shards all over my face. The other vampire leaves my parts alone and starts hissing. A loud growl makes her stop. She jumps from the bed and runs to the bathroom. I hear glass breaking and footsteps running away in the parking.

I lift my head to see a huge... werewolf!

Okay let's stop for a second so I can describe the beast. First of all it's furry, dark and furry, very furry, very very furry. It has very large shoulders, very large arms ending with very large claws. It also has two gigantic ears, a gigantic muzzle and below that muzzle a very wide set of gigantic teeth. All in it is quite huge...

It looks at me for a while with his very large yellow eyes. I don't know what to do. It sniffs around, it sniffs between my legs and with no further introduction it licks my slit clean of the vampire's saliva with its very large tongue. The warm sensation sends a bolt of pleasure all over my body.

And the fucking beast doesn't stop! He licks, and laps and licks and laps again. Fuck it feels so good. Rough, warm and daring, the large tongue explores my insides like no dick has ever done. It's so mobile and warm and... No, not there, please don't stop... Oh mama! A fucking werewolf is sending me to the seventh heaven! Shit! I hold on to his gigantic ears with the strength of despair.

"Megan, let the young lady go, please."

What? Who? Where? Who's Megan?

The werewolf withdraws from between my thighs.

No wait, no, don't stop, it's Megan who has to let me go, not you, Wolfie; no; what?

I stand on my elbows to find a yet another vampire outside my room. This one seems a lot younger, eighteen, maybe nineteen, she's wearing a black nightdress and her shoulders are covered with a large cape, red in the inside and black on the outside. I'm confused.

"Is... the werewolf a she wolf?" I ask still completely overwhelmed by the ravaging orgasms the beast gave me.

"Yes she is and I'm sorry for that, these beasts are so primal. Let me introduce myself. I'm Lady Vanessa of Colorado Springs and I've been looking for you."

"What?" I answer with a total disregard to politeness.

This is not making any more sense. The vampire walks to the bed and sits by my side.

"Now if you don't mind I haven't had the chance to feed tonight so I'll help myself to some of your blood," she says pushing my head to a side and bending over.

Oh come on! Not again.

I find myself on the bed screaming my pleasure staring directly into the loving yellow eyes of a panting werewolf while a Vampire Lady sucks my blood while fingering me. It's not that it's not pleasant, it's actually even better than the big bad wolf's tongue, it's just that I'm starting to grow bored of being used tonight. I feel like the fucking rubber duck of this universe...

She finally releases me. I try to hold her, to force her mouth and fangs against my skin; I wouldn't mind having her continue for a while; but she gently pushes me away.

"Thank you very much. Your blood is quite exquisite, exactly what mother had promised. But we have to leave now. We have a long way back to the castle."

I catch my breath and turn to the vampire. I try to find something clever to say but nothing comes. Resigned, I grab my pants. That other vampire bitch tore them. I put them on none the less.

"Let's go, we don't have all night," Lady Vanessa says.

I scratch my neck where she bit me, sending waves of pleasure to mu groin; I could get used to that. I grab my jacket, my backpack and I follow them into the parking lot. A huge limousine is parked by the entrance. We get in the back. The werewolf rolls up on the backseat facing us and I end up sitting by Lady Vanessa.

"Igor, you can take us home," she says to the driver.

I look at her.

"Igor?"

"Yes, Igor is our driver."

"Seriously? His name is Igor?"

"It's a very common name where he comes from."

"..."

I turn around and look out the window. The full Moon casts a strange light over the industrial suburbs of Denver. Exhausted by the triple rape, I soon fall asleep rocked by the snore of the big furry monster sleeping in front of me.

***

5.

Like every morning after a full Moon Megan wakes up to a terrible hang over. At least that part of the month is behind her and now she will be able to go back to university to continue her thesis. After a very long and hot shower, she grabs a huge breakfast in the kitchen. Igor's wife looks at her with love as she devours her third serving of Goulash.

"It's so nice to have you around," she says.

Megan smiles at the old woman. She thanks the cook and goes back to her room to prepare her bags when somebody knocks on the door.

"Yeah, who is it?"

"It's me, Igor."

Megan lets the scrawny little hunchback enter her room.

"The Mithtreth, sorry..." he caughs, " the Mistress asked me to tell you that you are expected to keep company to our guest, at least until tonight."

"Aaargh," she thinks.

***

I wake up to the smell of hot coffee and grilled toasts. For a moment I keep my eyes closed enjoying the normality of the situation.

"Good morning."

I don't know that voice. I open the eyes. No one, I stand on my elbows. Wow the room is huge. Oh there's an athletic brunette with big bushy eyebrows. I smile

"Good morning, my name is Erin, could you hand me a cup that coffee and tell me where the hell I am."

"My pleasure, you are now in the guest room of the Colorado Springs Castle. My name is Megan; I think we already met last night."

I stare at the girl, well at the weregirl, no, I mean at the werewolf girl, anyway I stare at her.

First thing that pops to my mind is a geometry problem: How did so much "huge" wolf get concentrated into so "tiny" her, she's taller than me but the beast last night was at least three times bigger than the pretty much normal girl that is serving me a cup of coffee. So the question is where did she put all the rest of the werewolf?

The second thing that comes to my mind is the image of a gigantic tongue and my genitals.

"Aaaargh! This is so awkward and confusing. I'm sorry! Just a week ago, vampires and werewolves were fucking myths and now..."

Megan looks at me, smiling with compassion.

"Wait a second; did you just say you thought we had met? So you mean you don't actually remember what happened last night?"

"Well not clearly, no, in the first hours it's usually extremely blurry, sometimes after a while I remember a few things."

She hands me the cup of coffee. I keep staring at her.

"So you don't remember anything?"

"Not really, I do remember feelings, tastes, smells..."

Suddenly she stares blankly at the wall behind me; her nostrils widen and she starts blushing dramatically.

"Holy mother of God... I didn't, did I?"

"Well, actually, yes you did."

"I'm so terribly sorry. I wish I could... Oh fuck, God damn it I hate being a God damn werewolf. I'm so sorry. Really, I don't know what to say. Fuck... I didn't hurt you at least?"

"No actually, I must confess that it was quite pleasant."

She looks at me for a second.

"Would you mind filling in the blanks?"

So, I do fill in the blanks. Step by step, starting with the two vampires bugging me the first night, me and my fantasies, me and my silly ideas, the two vampires coming back, her appearance and the disappearance of the two vampires, her daring rescue of poor little me, the tongue incident, Lady Vanessa's dinner and finally us coming home to the castle...

After I finish telling her the story we look at each other for a long time.

"Oh, fuck it!" I finally say, "I enjoyed it, you seemed to be enjoying it too so let's call it even. If it's a question of who should be the most ashamed I'm the one who should, after all I did voluntarily invite those two vampires into my room for the most unsafe sex I can think of."

"Okay, next time I find you on your back, I'll ask your permission before licking you," she says laughing.

"So what's next?"

"I don't know. You'll meet with the Countess tonight. I don't know much about it but apparently she knows something about what happened to you. In the meantime, well I'm supposed to keep you company"

We spend the rest of the morning chatting. She tells me of her werewolf condition, I tell her of my life. Around noon she takes me to meet Igor's wife so we can have lunch. I also meet Igor, who looks awfully like an Igor.

In the afternoon Megan shows me the park and the castle. By the way of Castle it only has the name, vampire tradition I guess. In reality it's just a very large, very luxurious property with a very little amount of large windows. No moat, no drawbridge, no dungeon, no towers, just a very modern building inhabited by a terrible vampire lord terrorizing the people of the surrounding towns. Terrorizing, well apparently not even, vampire population is kept low, there are a few rogues like the ones I met the night before but they usually stick to the cities, besides that and the curfew, most of the humans live a long and prosperous life without ever crossing the path of a vampire.

She tells me about the family. The Count, him I won't meet, he's been travelling the south of the commonwealth for a while. Long marriages are already complicated for humans so imagine when you get to your two hundredth anniversary... So the Count I won't meet and according to Megan it's actually much better this way.

Then the Countess. The Countess is complicated, she a very old vampire, some say she is older than the Queen herself so she has those ways of another age. But the Countess is also a scientist; she has this huge laboratory below the castle. Just last year she tried to reproduce the Frankenstein incident but failed, she was mad for month after that.

"Frankenstein Incident?" I ask.

"Oh yeah sorry I keep forgetting that you're not from around here. The Frankenstein incident is one of the bases of modern medicine but to the date it has been reproduced only three times..."