Victorian America

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And finally there's Lady Vanessa, the only daughter of the couple that actually decided to stay at home with her parents. According to Megan, she did because she's actually too lazy to actually survive out there. While the other children are out in the world either having fun or representing the interests of the family somewhere, she stays here to serve as her mother's personal assistant, pathetic.

"When you say children... do you mean..."

I make a circle with my index and my thumb and pass the other index through it.

"... Or do you mean..."

I tap two fingers against the base of my neck.

Megan laughs and taps two fingers against her neck.

"Could you imagine the nightmare if they were fertile? They usually fuck at least three or four times a night, they don't die, they don't grow old, they would only multiply. The world would very soon be a bit too crowded. And this way Nobility has a way of rewarding their best subjects..."

Finally the sun starts falling behind the mountain and Megan offers me to go back to my chambers so that I can change into something a bit more proper before meeting the Countess and Lady Vanessa.

I'm drying my hair wrapped into a large towel when I hear a noise behind me. I clear the steam from the mirror. It's Megan.

"Erin?"

"Yes?"

"I'm not sure how to tell you that but... it's been a really nice afternoon and ... I've grown quite found of you... I just wanted you to know that I will be here for you no matter what."

"Megan... I don't know what to say, I've also enjoyed myself a lot..."

"I understand," she says going back to the room.

I look at my reflection in the mirror. Damn I feel bad. Megan is the first nice person I meet in this new world ... Wait, no she's not she's actually the fourth, first there was the ranger, than Susan, than Claudius, maybe even the fifth if you count the old lady that drove me to the motel... Anyway, it's not important; I'm in a total digression here... What I mean is that Megan is more important to me than those other people... Of course she is... She's a friend... Is she just a friend?

Oh fuck it; I'll make sense of my feelings later.

"Megan?" I say following her.

"Yes," she answers turning around.

I grab her by the waist; our faces get closer together; I close my eyes; she closes hers; our lips touch; she tastes like grape. She pushes me away. I look at her, she looks back at me. We smile. Maybe I could find a reason to stay here after all. I force her back into a kiss. Strong as she is, I feel that she could just push me away, but she accepts me. She accepts my lips, my fingers, she accepts my... love?

***

6.

The Countess pushes the cover of her coffin. Igor is holding her nightdress and cape.

"Where is she?"

"She's, thorry Mithreth, She'th with the Canine, she'th getting ready for you Mithtreth."

The Countess extracts her gracious figure out of the luxurious coffin. As he helps her to dress, Igor can't take his eyes off the body of his Mistress. Igor's deeply in love with the Countess, he would love to be able to tell her but sadly he's small, ugly and already married.

"And where is my daughter? I might need her too."

"She'th thtill athleep, Mithtreth."

"Well then, what are you waiting for, go wake her up... Chop, chop! And then you'll prepare my laboratory!"

"Yeth Mithtreth, right away Mithtreth."

Igor exits the rooms. The Countess is lost in her thoughts, if she managed to bring one here, she might be able to send one back, and if she manages to send one back, then... The possibilities are literally infinite...

She laughs evilly at her own evilness...

***

For the third time this evening, the Countess lips are on my wrist and despite the ongoing orgasms, I'm starting to feel seriously light headed. I try to push her away but my hand is too heavy. She realizes my distress.

"My dear angel, I'm so sorry I shouldn't be so greedy but you must understand that you taste absolutely amazing! It's been so long since I had such a pure unaltered blood."

"Hum no worries... my pleasure..." I moan.

"Such a sweet angel," she says caressing my cheek. "Come on Igor we don't have all night."

She walks away from the table I'm strapped to and back to the monitors to which the electrodes on my front are connected. She nods looking at the screens, she smiles at me, goes back to the screens. I faint for a while.

When I come back she's on another machine entering data. I manage to turn the head away and get a large view of the laboratory of the Countess. Honestly, it's not what I expected, I don't know what I had expected exactly, maybe something a bit more Hammer Horror style with maybe a couple of large test tubes with the green smoking slime in them and a large switch, with the instructions: After use, please scream "it's alive", twice and laugh madly. But no, the actual laboratory of the Countess is a pretty boring one. White walls, white ceilings, white floors, white lab coats and a lot of machines whose purpose I don't understand.

What is that noise? I turn the head again, it's Lady Vanessa; she's sitting at a desk checking the recordings of my earlier conversation with the Countess.

"... the president is Barack Obama, the first African American to reach..."

I hate hearing my voice. I sound so different, I don't like that.

Igor's wife is cleaning a weird instrument. It looks like a dildo, a large metallic dildo... Did they put that inside me? I don't remember them putting that inside me. I do feel a bit strange down there... I would have loved if Megan had put that inside me. I don't know where Megan is, I'd love to have Megan here. She could hold my hand and I could hold hers. The Countess asked her to leave us after she accompanied me to the lab; I would have preferred to have her here with me, I feel lonely and dizzy too. I faint again.

I then wake up inside an enormous machine, at first I panic but soon the soothing voice of the Countess tells me to calm down, not to move that it will soon be finished. Before fainting again, I think I overhear the Countess saying something like.

"Once we're finished with this test, I'm pretty much done with her; I think I have the data necessary to reproduce the experiment, we'll keep her around until then but afterwards, she's all yours Vanessa."

Have I outlived my usefulness?

***

7.

"Habeas corpus and serfdom, contradictory notions in property law of the Great British Empire. A study by Sir Edward Coke" is the title of the heavy tome seating on the desk in front of Megan. She isn't able to concentrate not only because of the tedious read that is the legal prose of Sir Coke but also because she can't stop herself from feeling guilty after leaving Erin at the castle.

Come on, she shouldn't care; after all, the girl is only human, she's cattle, a simple blood bag as Lady Vanessa would say. Megan's loyalty has always been to the house of Colorado Springs. But at the same time, she has shared something with that girl from another world, something strange and powerful. Come on, it can't be more powerful than her loyalty to Nobility... can it be?

Megan will not be working anymore tonight, she knows it now. She dresses, leaves her dorm and gets behind the wheel. She exits the campus and drives to the highway. Maybe the night air will clear her mind. She needs to get her priorities straight and Erin can't be one of them. Priority one getting her doctorate, priority two serving the Countess, priority three... Why can't she take the smell of that girl out of her mind?

Without realizing it she has driven back to Colorado Springs. In the distance the castle, in the castle her lady... But who is her lady? Is it the Countess or is it Erin?

She should go back to the campus, tomorrow she has class at nine and she needs her beauty sleep, but she parks her car by the big limo.

She enters the house. Class at nine tomorrow, remember you big stupid wolf.

Where is everyone?

Suddenly a large flash of light engulfs her.

***

Lady Vanessa's head is between my legs. Her fangs have dug two large trenches in my thigh. Three fingers inside my pussy are pinning me to the cold ground of my cell. She's drinking me... I think she's killing me too but I don't care. All I care about is the pleasure.

She came to me after the bright flash.

"Good news Erin," she told me, "the experiment was a success; the whole castle got transported back to your world."

I felt happy.

"And now I get to suck you dry," she continued laughing stupidly.

For that I didn't feel so happy at first. But then she explained to me that it was for the best, that I wouldn't want to live in this world as her mother and herself were about to turn it into their personal dominion. As she had me undress I quickly agreed with her, I love Lady Vanessa... I love her so much... I love her lips, her hair... I love her fingers and her fangs ...

"Let her go," says a voice.

I know that voice... It's Megan's ... I love Megan... No wait... I love Lady Vanessa. I slowly drift into darkness... I think I'm dying... I die...

I die and then I come back.

Something warm is pouring in my mouth. It tastes good, it tastes glorious actually, I start drinking, I can't stop. I can feel it inside me, changing me.

I open the eyes for the first time, I open my eyes to a new world, my world.

Megan is standing over me. In her left arm she's holding the broken corpse of Lady Vanessa. In her right hand, partially transformed into a large claw, holding it over my face, she's pressing the bloody heart of the vampire. I died but Megan did the only thing she could think, she turned me into a vampire. I look at my hands, they are so white, so chalky.

"Thank you my love," I say.

Megan seems glad to see me well, she kisses my lips; I can feel her absolute devotion towards me.

But I have something to do before we leave this castle for the last time.

***

8.

Megan is happy. Her new Mistress is much nicer than the previous one. Her new Mistress allows her to participate in her games. Her new Mistress actually encourages her to give her a hand with her victims and Megan loves that. Megan does love her new Mistress.

Megan and her Mistress are on the very large bed of their penthouse in Manhattan. Megan is licking the Mistress and the Mistress is happy. Megan loves it when the Mistress' happiness pours all over her muzzle. The Mistress has already come twice tonight and now Megan knows she'll soon have to feed.

The blonde girl from Megan's study group entering the room is a bit unsettled by the very large dog and the lady in the satin bathrobe on the bed.

"Where is Megan?" she asks, "I was supposed to meet her here, she told me she would help me with my comparative law exam tomorrow."

"Don't you worry about that, why don't come and sit here by my side to keep me company while we wait for Megan."

"Err..."

"I said come and sit."

And the Mistress reassures her with her delicious eyes and one thing leading to the other, the unsuspecting girl undresses. The Mistress soon has her on her back, legs spread. The Mistress sucks the pussy of the girl, she licks her thighs, she lets her fangs extend and she strikes. Megan knows that the Mistress loves it when Megan licks her when she's feeding so Megan jumps back on the bed and dives her large tongue deep into her Mistress intimacy. The girl comes, the Mistress comes and Megan comes.

Soon the girl will pass, Megan can hear her breath become jerkier and then Megan and the Mistress will be all alone again. And then the Mistress will please Megan and Megan will be happy.

Her new Mistress really takes care of her and Megan loves her new Mistress.

***

Six months have passed since I came back, since Megan and I have started establishing our little kingdom of the night. This world, my world is so easy to conquer. I understand now the plan of the Countess. Humans are so unsuspecting of our existence that they will wait for the very last second to accept the reality of my condition and the reality of their impending death. I won't make the same mistake Victoria did so many years ago, I will stay in the shadows and the cattle will keep this delicious false safety feeling.

I would have loved to keep Igor but when I went to see the Countess, he tried to intervene. So I had to find a replacement. I called my old college sweetheart Mark. He lacks the hump that would be expected from an Igor but he's working on his speech impediment and that's a nice touch I can appreciate. He also serves us well and he's handy when I get bored of Megan big rough tongue, but that doesn't happen too often.

Megan is now attending Harvard. Why settle for the second rate University when you can have the best? And she has started a new thesis. I'm helping her cope with her condition. On the nights she transforms we go out to hunt together. When she's my very large and very aggressive Teddy Bear, we chase innocent little students on her campus or tourists around New York, we fuck them and then we kill them and then we fuck each other's brains out. Life without love is pointless, I'm happy to have Megan by my side.