All Comments on 'Victorian Gothic Ch. 01'

by AudreyHepburn

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
BOSTONFICTIONWRITERBOSTONFICTIONWRITERalmost 17 years ago
A story Charles Dickens would read

Interesting and insightful tale. Inventively creative giving the reader just enough details to imagine the rest. Charles Dickens would be envious of such a story.

Looking forward to reading your next submission of this tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
STOP ! ! ! !

Enough is Enough about this so called story that happened around 1855. What most readers want to read about is what is happening in 2007.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great start

Great beginning hope to read more. Only someone narrow minded would be interested in reading stories with a 2007 time line. A piece of advice to the first reviewer: get your hand off your dick and stop looking for stories to jerk off too and open your mind.

SoCalOvidSoCalOvidalmost 17 years ago
Excellent beginning

Great beginning, and interesting idea, exploring sexuality during that period in English history. Most likely outcome, though, would be that she would hang. Heck, they hanged people for almost anything!

One suggestion, from an older fellow, with older eyes. I find it easier to read pieces where the paragraphs are a bit more broken up (yes, I know, it may violate some rule or another,) rather than longer.

Looking forward to the first year of marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
A Refreshing Change of Pace

I've read this author's other stories and am very impressed by her vivid imagination and ability to enter into the minds of people from different eras and cultures. What I liked most about this first chapter is how she captured the way people spoke then. I felt as if I were reading something actually written in that period. One question though: Would defendants be able to address the court freely and at lenght like that?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
NOT BAD

But then not to good,read some Victorian erotica,you will de surprised what went on.Someone commented about Dickens,if only you knew.HEARD OF TIPPING THE VELVET?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous