All Comments on 'Victoria's Blackmail Ch. 02'

by Ug

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
jpalsgrjpalsgrover 12 years ago
could be better

Your tale in chapter 2 could have been better but, now it seems Fridays will be fun reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I agree, I think chapter 1 was better. Still, thanks for this. I hope you will write more.

LittleprickLittleprickover 12 years ago
I love it

Maybe chapter 1 was better but this one enable you to continue the story. He started with pictures for a BJ and now she aggred to keep seeing him. I like the fact Mickael was true to his words. he said he would delete the pictures and he did, fortunatelly he found another way to blackmail her.

I'm a fan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loved the story

Really loved the story and the way you have left it. Please continue....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I absolutely adored the first chapter, but I think this is not nearly as good. I think you have gone too far and too fast in getting the teacher to do things. It would have been much better if the guy had got her to perform a slow striptease for him, perhaps finishing with a blowjob. Or maybe, as he was in her home, he could have got her to do something like take a shower while he watched. Also it was a big mistake for the teacher to wear stockings - a real teacher would almost certainly wear pantyhose. By putting her in stockings you destroy the reality of the scene. I think you can rescue this - it depends what you do next. I really hope too that the teacher will perform a striptease in front of her art class. Maybe you could have her take the role of a life model.

Nitro70652Nitro70652over 12 years ago
I liked it but

I read the first chapter and didn't comment... just finished reading Chapter 2 and liked it but it seems to be losing credibility. While in the first chapter he had something to blackmail her with and also more for this chapter, what does he have now except her word?? Let's face it, if she didn't want to continue there is nothing to hold over her since she now has his phone. The writing is good but I think you have some explaining to do since so far you seem to think all participants are good to their word.

4 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous