All Comments on 'Victoria's Secret: Price Check!'

by Joe_Doe_Stories

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Humorous and nicely written. I'm very curious to see what happens to the slave.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great story

Very well written. I'm interested to see where you take this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great start.

Now let's see her taken and sold and bred like livestock. Make her go home with a brand on her ass and a baby in her womb.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
wow

very much enjoyed this story hope you manage to keep the humour and i look forward to the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
GREAT FUN

That is, if you are not a slave girl. It will be interesting to see if "Victoria" learns her lesson.

QuidProQuo77QuidProQuo77almost 9 years ago
Love love love this story!

Can't wait to read further chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
brand victoria's ass!

Victoria will be branded and impregnated with black sperm to breed black children and be taught to clean out black pussies on command of the black woman. A broken humbled former filly no more but a submissive slut breedee.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Need more chapters - soon

Really have enjoyed this. Don't know which way you're going with it, but do hope that she gets to "enjoy" a brand. Perhaps would be interesting the friend ends up buying her and keeping her for himself.

spankfunforspankfunforalmost 9 years ago
Cliche - Be Careful What You Wih For!

Victoria is Now a Slave Wannabe or Not?

brunettepatricebrunettepatricealmost 9 years ago
WONDERFUL

Love how Victoria's situation is spiraling out of control due to her impulsive whim. I cannot help but think her husband is naïve in thinking he will be able to stop what is happening when ever he wants. The scene with the donkey pulling her up by her leash and then held down in the dirt to be branded gave the story a lovely harder edge. Hope this is just the beginning of her humiliation and attitude adjustment

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
GOOD KEEP IT UP

MAKE HER SOLD TO SOME FRIEND OF HERS WHERE SHE CAN BE HUMILIATED AMONG HER SOCIETY ETC.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great story

Need more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well written

I'm really enjoying Victoria's predicament! Hope she has to pleasure the slavers,, perhaps with her mouth, on the journey. Also, hope she does get branded. Would be interesting if the 'friend' ends up with her as his property! Lots of interesting possibilities. I'm sure you'll continue to entertain us!

maddictmaddictover 8 years ago
I am wondering.

Are we going with Victoria, past her hotel to the market. Not a bad place to leave a story, however. I was thinking her husband doesn't have the reciet, he was concermed when her feet left the ground and couldn't reach her. Maybe a little Gucci brand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
brilliant story

I really enjoyed the story and would love to take Victoria's place or that of the other girls.

pamela

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sunburn

3 days of walking will leave a hell of a sunburn for a naked white woman. Have her get a bit of extra training while she "recuperates". The added time could let her husband arrange for one of the brands that she uses on her horses be transported to be used on her. You could also arrange for a news cast 'expose' into the slave trade that just happens to be filming when she arrives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sunburn

3 days of walking will leave a hell of a sunburn for a naked white woman. Have her get a bit of extra training while she "recuperates". The added time could let her husband arrange for one of the brands that she uses on her horses be transported to be used on her. You could also arrange for a news cast 'expose' into the slave trade that just happens to be filming when she arrives.

pamelapetpamelapetover 8 years ago
she clearly

she clearly wants to be sold and embark on a new life

auhound49auhound49over 8 years ago
One More Thing for her to Fear

Obviously by the time she is marcned to the slave market,then 48 hours to be shown off, her birth control pills will ahve worn off. If she is not redeemed, her new owner may fuck her pregnant. How sad if it a big black slaveowner and she has to decide on an embarassing abortion or even more embarassing hatching of a black bastard.

Perhaps a brothel buys her and wants it's money back before reselling her - then a black trick baby! LOL How fitting!

PLEASE CONTINUE THIS SERIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

auhound49auhound49over 8 years ago
Have her beg to have birth control

Let hubby listen s she begs for condoms to be used, then when or if she is repurchased, has to wait for the pregnancy and STD tests - how wonderful for the judgemental bitch!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What will be Victoria's fate?

Like others, I'm anxious to see what will happen to Victoria. Must admit that I do hope she gets sold and branded. But perhaps after a few months, she is able to be bought back by her husband.

Hope her friends get to see her, and perhaps enjoy her, while she is a slave.

Like your approach. Don't keep us waiting too long!

auhound49auhound49over 8 years ago
Another blushing moment for the rich bitch.....

Hmmm, if she has to be marched naked to market, then it is going to be soooooo very embarrassing for the bitch when she has to potty in front of one and all, especially #2. I assume toilet paper will be provided, as what slave master wants to fuck a real stinky slave LOL. Still so very embarrassing for a stuck up bitch, but for a maso bitch such as Vicki the poor thing cant help but get turned on to the embarrassment!

auhound49auhound49over 8 years ago
More needed!

There should be at least a third and fourth chapter to Vs cumuppance. Branding! Breeding! Degradig sex! Total humilliation before she is finally rescued from servitude.

spankmehard51spankmehard51over 6 years ago
Love to have my wife in this situation

I love this story. The wife's arrogance results in such just desserts. It would be so satisfying for me to see my own wife in this predicament. She's a slut and has fucked a lot of men, making me her cuckold in the process. I accept it because of my own inadequacies, but that doesn't mean I enjoy it. What I would enjoy is seeing her naked and publicly shamed in the slave market. When the wife was shackled by the blacksmith, it was my naked wife that I was seeing in my mind. Thanks for such a delightful story, one that I can so readily personalize!

TanukiTanukiover 6 years ago
Poor Victoria!

I can't believe poor Victoria gets no sympathy from you readers! Ok, she's a little haughty and looks down on well, everyone. But the flies, branding, almost getting hanged? The poor thing! I felt sorry for her. In fact I'd like to go in undercover and rescue her, I just need an appropriate disguise . . .

PS I think what makes your writing so good is the light-hearted style lets you tell all the realistic details about slavery in a way that's sexy rather than terrifying.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
GREAT story.

Your stories are always about naked women suffering because of their own folly. Like morality plays.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 2 years ago

So evil. So entertaining.

OxfordAphroOxfordAphro11 months ago

The amazing story which originally inspired me to start writing on Literotica. I love the humorous style used by the narrator to deride Victoria's snobbery. Circumstances take her completely by surprise as she loses her posh identity and submits.

thomas_deanthomas_dean8 months ago

From Lady to Tramp

This is really the first in the Victoria stories, It explains how Victoria went from a titled member of the English nobility to a naked slave girl. Joe Doe answers the question left unanswered in many of his stories, SANDY FOOT GIRL, BACK TO SCHOOL and SLAVE YOGA among them. Why did the person put herself in a vulnerable position. Victoria enjoys the risk.

Why does she trust Randolph?

That seems to be her weakness, not understanding that why Randolph loves her, her haughtiness and disdain for inferiors annoys him.

It's a well crafted tale.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous