All Comments on 'Victoria's Secret: The Conclusion'

by Joe_Doe_Stories

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

😝

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Nasty garbage

Hate women much?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good

Good, as usual Joe. Would like to see a sequel to war whore or hotel hooker.

penfold_99penfold_99almost 7 years ago

Thank you for completing Victoria's journey, I've been following this series since the beginning. Her final line of dialogue was IMO perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Racist much?

This is disgusting. Your writing style is good, but your subject matter is absolutely awful. You should warn people what they are about to get into in your description.

abingtonabingtonover 6 years ago
Finished off

Glad you finished off the Victoria series. I thought she might have made her way back to a sort of former life in London. But, as a more compliant wife ! Still, excellent as always. Perhaps more Slave grading stories ? You could easily expand that theme.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You are a great writer!

Do not pay attention to the people who confuse writing with reality.

It is one thing to write about whipping a naked black bitch, but quite another to actually do it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
nice to read you again Joe!

do you think there is chance of continuing "The Old Prison Farm"? or writing a similar one?

I vote for "Hotel Hooker" too

spankmehard51spankmehard51over 6 years ago
Thanks!

Thanks for a great series. Well written and quite erotic. Some comments complained about the racism. It's a story about a racist theme. I don't see anything here that says advocacy. I read erotica in the context of slavery and non-consent. It is a a strange and terrifying backdrop for the ironies of a breakdown between husband and wife. If there is a moral, it is the folly of hypocrisy. I hope this place never exists, and I am sorry there was time when it did. But without the context, the story would make little sense. Congratulations on an excellent tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great Story

I really enjoyed the story. I would be interested in another chapter. It would be great if he returned with his new wife and they purchased Victoria and brought her back to the UK to humiliate her in front of her former friends and family.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

You really are a bastard for writing this kind of story....people like you should be punished...you are a disgrace

roseyfingersroseyfingersover 3 years ago

Story is quite erotic but no woman would want to permanently be in Pourie's position. A weekend maybe, perhaps a month, but this is over the top. But then, it's a story not a description.

swimminglyswimminglyalmost 3 years ago

Is this the proper order of the multi-part slave story?

1. price_check

2. banana_problem

3. victorias_story

4. donkey_cart

5. conclusion

Then these two are, right?

a. hotel_hooker

b. war_whore

Thanks, nice stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is one of the top 5 stories on this site.

thomas_deanthomas_dean9 months ago

BREEDING BARN

Having branded Victoria with a double V in an arc of stars himself, Victoria's husband went out in search of his wife whom he sold into slavery. Obtaining funds, Victoria's husband follows the trail until it turns cold. Life moves on. Her family buys her husband off and has her declared dead.

Engaged to a new love interest, Victoria's husband wants to be assured Victoria is dead. Inquiries lead him to a secret island locked in 1830, before the Imperial Emancipation. There he meets Victoria re-named Pourie close to its English cognate putrid meaning rotten. He watches her `[African]-bred.'

While there are minor anachronisms such as English referring to a hamburger bun in 1930, Joe Doe artfully captures the racial and social attitudes of the elite in the early modern period.

After watching Victoria // Pourie bred, Victoria's husband beds his ex - wife. Waiting the arrival of his new love interest Emanuella, he fantasizes getting Emanuella drunk on the beach to give her a deep tan so that she too can be put on the auction block.

It's an intriguing tale, even if it isn't told in order. see comment by swimmingly below.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous