Victoria's Secret: The Conclusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the second stud had his way with her Pourie was given a break of sorts. She was dragged by her heels back to the gallows that had held her previously, but instead of putting the noose around her neck they hooked her leg shackles to a hook which they used to haul her up by her feet, so that she was hanging upside-down with her fingertips brushing the dirt floor.

"All three of the bitches are ovulating but we'll let the seed run up into her and soak a bit," Crawford explained. "Not to worry. If the first two studs didn't nail her, the next three will."

At this the main course was brought outside and Crawford and I enjoyed a fried chicken lunch downwind of the smell of the pig barn. The door was left open, however, so I could enjoy the site of my freshly basted wife swinging helplessly as the black seed percolated inside of her.

After lunch we went inside and a comfortable chair was brought so that I could watch in leisure as Pourie was inseminated by three more coal black studs.

"That's a fine black buck humping you, Pourie," I said, urging her mate on with a flick of my riding crop across his buttocks. "He's fucking you really good. He has coal black skin and a big muscles, so you'll have a nice dark pickaninny growing in your belly tonight. Don't worry. Crawford will make good money working your pup, and good money selling him, just like we will with you."

Crawford watched as Pourie orgasmed yet again. "She's a good lay, too, but of course you know that. Maybe you can hump her tonight."

"I'm not sure my fiancé would approve of that," I said.

"You mean Emanuela?" Crawford said. "Naw, she won't mind. Her family owns a lovely creole place just down the river from here. Her father owns a bunch of bucks and wenches, and her father and brothers use 'em good, if you know what I mean. Word is Emanuela likes to use the lady slaves as well, and I just don't mean for dressin' and undressing! She mostly comes here during the winter. Says the sun here is too bright during the summer, which don't make no sense to me, but whatever. Mostly when she comes she just stays inside the house."

My jaw dropped as Crawford laughed out loud. "You didn't know? Your girlfriend Emanuela is sweet-as-sugar back in England, but once she gets to this island she's a real whip cracker, that one. Hey, maybe if you come and stay at her place, I'll lend this little cocksucker Pourie out to you, if your Mrs-To-Be doesn't beat her black butt too hard."

My mind swirled. I suspected Emanuella's racism was, like Victoria's, overcompensation for her own insecurity about her own racial identity. Knowing that her family had a planation here made me wonder if perhaps her own lineage was precisely what she admitted.

Unlike Crawford I knew why Emanuella stayed indoors. A few months previously Emanuella had gotten quite drunk and had fallen asleep on the beach. She had not burned, exactly, but had gotten quite dark, black enough certainly to be declared negro by this island's court. As interesting as it might be to have Pourie as my slave, it might be all the more interesting to see Emanuella and Pourie perform together. A little wine and it would be easy enough to arrange an 'accident" that would darken her skin sufficiently for a proper judicial ruling.

For her fifth insemination the stud took her from behind as Pourie knelt in front my chair and sucked my cock. As I fantasized about the possibilities of Emanuella and Pourie my penis twitched in Victoria's / Pourie's mouth and then exploded. Pourie came with me, gasping and groaning as she swirled my copious load of scum around in her mouth before finally swallowing it down.

I watched as once again Pourie was hung from her heels, like a slaughtered cow, so that the seed so soak into her pussy. I wondered if she might not have twins, and longed to see the black sow again when she was fat and ready to burst.

I used Pourie that night, not as my wife but as my black bed wench. I mounted her on my enormous 4-poster bed and fucked her like the slave bitch she was. The positioning was a bit awkward at first, because of the shackles that held her legs together, but fortunately as an experienced slave wench she knew how to please her master. Laying flat on her back she slipped her chains over my ankles as I lay onto of her, then drew her feet up my legs until they were touching my ass, opening herself to me.

As I ran my hands over Pourie's body I was amazed at how muscular and limber she had become since I had last fucked her. Working in the fields had done wonders for her body, and despite her childbirth her pussy was tight and snappy.

"Feet in the air, bitch," I said. "Spread that black pussy out nice and wide. That's it, my little slave wench. Spread yourself wide for the man who branded you. Ohh...you're nice and wet already aren't you? Of course you are! You're hungry for your white master's cock! Slave girls always want to spread their legs for white men. They can feel our power. Do you feel me inside you, wench?"

"Yes, Massah! You'se feel so big! You'se feel so good!"

I slipped my hand down to fondle my brand as I fucked her. "Feel this, wench? I want you to think of me every time you sit down. I want you to feel my brand on your ass, and remember who made you a slave forever. Other men may fuck you. They may breed you. But I will always be your master."

"Yes, Massah" she said, groaning as I picked up the pace. "I'll be your slave forever."

"That's it, keep humping. Wiggle your ass for me, bitch. Wiggle your black ass, and give it up to your master nice and sweet, lest I turn you over and take a strap to your black behind."

"No, Massah, no!" she pleaded as she gyrated under me. "Please don't whoop me. I'll be good. I'll be a good, randy slave bitch!"

It was no idle threat, for I was genuinely angry with her, angry for the trouble she had put me through in searching for her, angry the completeness of her transformation, angry that she had allowed herself to be put in a situation where she had become a brood mare on a slave plantation. Angry that she loved it so.

"Don't think that tonight is the end of this, Pourie. I'm going to come back here, and I'm bringing my wife. She doesn't like the way you've delayed her wedding, and she's going to enjoy putting you through your paces. If Crawley decides to put you on the auction block, I may just buy you for her."

I longed to see what Emanuella would do to Pourie, once she was in her power. However even now I was fantasizing about getting Emanuella drunk and then laying her in the sun, then inviting the Sheriff over to see her black skin. It wouldn't be my fault; it would be the Judge who would see that justice was done.

At the threat of my wife owning her Pourie came, and came hard. I kept pumping though, through her second orgasm, until I finally came as hard as I had ever come in my life.

That night as we lay in bed, I lazily stroked her nipples as she cuddled up next to me. "Do you ever dream of being free?" I asked.

"I have never been so free in my life," she said quietly.

That morning when I awoke Pourie was gone, for the fieldwork began at dawn. I did not bother to say goodbye to her, but headed immediately to the dock. I knew that I would be back soon, with Emanuella in tow.

THE END