Victorious Defeat

Story Info
Defeated enemy takes sweet revenge on the beautiful captain.
3.1k words
4.23
96.2k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MacDracor
MacDracor
11 Followers

Karina groaned as she unfastened the straps of her armor, letting the bloody and dented pieces of metal fall to the ground behind her one by one. She was exhausted and exhilarated by the battle she had just won. The army she herself had commanded had been grossly outnumbered by the invaders, yet they had prevailed through courage, skill and tactics. She had lost count of how many she had killed herself and now only wished to ash the blood and grime from her body.

As her tunic and leggings joined her sword and armor on the ground behind her, she ran her hands slowly across her ample chest and down her perfectly toned stomach. shaking her long dirty blond hair. She was beautiful and she knew it. Largely human, her grandmother had been a forest elf, and it was from her that Karina had inherited her tall, slender frame and youthful face.

A delicious shiver ran down her spine as she stepped into the pool just as the sun began to dip behind the hills, the sky turning a startling shade of red.

This was her secret place. High in the hills, hidden from view, she was fairly sure no else even knew of it's existence, and she enjoyed the solitude from time to time. The water was always the perfect temperature, even in the dead of winter, as if by magic. She languished in the water, feeling it dance across her skin as she floated on her back with her eyes closed, content and at ease.

Rorath sat in the bushes, watching the beautiful commander bathe, an evil grin creeping across his face. He had followed her after the battle, wanting her life as vengeance for his fallen comrades. But now...

Seeing her undress and step into the water, a more satisfying revenge entered his mind. As she floated with her eyes closed, he forced himself to tear his gaze from her naked body and seek out her discarded equipment. Her sword lay barely visible underneath her armor and clothes. He crept slowly towards the pile, carefully considering every movement before committing, every step artfully placed to make not even the slightest noise as he slowly stole her sword and crept back into the bushes to enjoy watching the rest of her bath.

Karina opened her eyes, realizing that it was dark, the stars shining down on her tranquil pool. It was late and she really ought to be returning to town for the festivities surrounding her victory. She swam slowly back to shore and stood, the starlight shimmering through the droplets that cascaded off her naked body as she stepped lightly across the grass to the large cloth she had brought with her to dry off.

As she ran the cloth slowly up and down her legs, she paused... Something was amiss. The night's sounds had abruptly stopped and all was still. Instantly alert, she moved quickly to where she had left her sword. her green eyes widened as she discovered it missing, frozen in shock. Her ears, slightly pointed from her elven lineage, twitched at an approaching sound. Cat-like, she spun, but too late, the wind going out of her as a dark shape crashed into her.

Rorath pushed her down to the ground, but her abrupt movement had her landing on her back, and he had hoped to have her face down. No matter, he had knocked the wind out of her, giving him precious seconds to pull the loop of rope around her wrist an tighten it down.

But she recovered quickly, her free hand coming up under his chin, knocking him back and allowing her to spin under him and begin to crawl out from under him. Oh no, not so easily would this one escape! He lunged forward, ignoring the pain in his jaw as he yanked hard on the rope, wrenching her arm behind her back and sending her crashing fast first into the grass. From there, with her pinned, it was not so difficult to secure her wrists together.

Karina's mind raced as she felt the ropes digging into her wrists. She'd been acting totally on instinct before, but now found herself thinking hard as her escape was foiled. She could hear her opponent panting as he sat on the small of her back, having finished securing her wrists.

"Untie me, you filthy dog! Don't you know who I am? You will pay for this dearly!" she snarled, trying to twist around to get a look at him.

"Oh, I know all too well who you are, Commander."

She gasped as she heard his accent, instantly knowing him for a member of the failed invasion.

"Fool! You survive that slaughter only to die at my hands here rather than return home? In less than an hour my personal guard will descend upon you like-Oomph!"

Rorath bounced on her, knocking her breath out again to cut short her ridiculous threats.

"Shut up, woman. I don't care. You slaughtered brave men today. Good men. I cam here tonight to take my revenge upon you." He brandished a gleaming knife before her eyes, pulling back on her hair. "Imagine the celebrations in town coming to an abrupt end with the news of their beloved commander's slow, painful death."

She was silent. Whether in fear or defiance, he neither knew nor cared. He simple sheathed his knife.

Karina was confused. Why had he sheathed his blade only moments after telling her of his plans to kill her?

"Wait, you're not going to kill me?" Her tone was not frightened, merely curious. But she soon understood. She shuddered as he leaned down, breathing hotly in her ear "No... I have a much more fitting revenge, I think..." as he slid his tongue slowly across her cheek.

'Oh no...' she thought, terror creeping into her for the first time in years. But she remained outwardly defiant. "Try it you fucking bastard and I promise to cut off your dick and shove it down your throat before I gut you!"

Rorath grabbed a fistful of her hair and yanked her head back, her soft cry of pain and surprise was very satisfying. He let go, chuckling as she ate grass again, turning his body to bind her ankles together before getting off of her and pulling her to her knees. He drew his knife again slowly. He grinned as she shuddered while he removed his tunic and pants, the newly risen moon illuminating his muscled and scarred physique and his rapidly hardening cock.

"I am going to make you a deal, Commander. I want you to suck my cock. If you do this to my satisfaction, I will walk away and you live to fight another day. If not..." he trailed off, flipping the knife idly in his hand for effect.

Karina spat at him and snapped her teeth. No way she would ever do anything so vile and degrading! She would much rather die. She knelt tall. Hoping he would try anyway so she could bite him and die fighting.

her heart sank when he laughed and grabbed her hair, pushing her down over an old tree stump and crawling behind her. She let loose a litany of curses and threats as she felt a hand on her back. She thrashed, accepting that he would take her, but determined to make it difficult.

She gasped in shock, appalled when she felt not his cock, but his tongue pressed against her sex.

Rorath slid his tongue slowly along her slit before laughing. "It would be so easy to just take you. But I want to savor your body. And I am going to make you enjoy it!"

he plunged his tongue into her pussy, triumphant when he felt her juices begin to flow. He wrapped an arm around her thigh and began to finger her clit, making her thrash again.

Karina tried desperately to escape his tongue and fingers as electrifying waves of pleasure crashed over her. She moaned out breathlessly "Noo...." as she caught herself unintentionally pushing back against his tongue.

She knew it was commonly believed that she had slept her way into a command, but in truth had very little experience with carnal pleasures. So little time between training and schooling. Plus, most men she had known didn't know the first thing about a woman's body. She cursed her body for responding to this bastard's skilled molestation.

Worse than fear, she felt shame rising to color her cheeks as she felt that old, near forgotten feeling of impending orgasm rising within her. She cried out for him to stop, but his tongue and fingers only moved faster as she bit down on her lip to stifle a scream.

Rorath laughed as her body quivered and thrashed as she screamed out her climax. He got up behind her and pressed his cock against her drenched pussy. She was gasping for breath, her eyes clenched shut to hold in tears as he cheeks flushed bright red with shame. She sobbed "You bastard" as he groped her breasts, his cock throbbing against her sex.

"Ready to get fucked, Commander?" he laughed. She tensed up, shaking her head slowly. "Too bad!" Rorath squeezed her breasts as he thrust forward, driving deep inside of her in a single stroke.

Karina screamed in a confused mix of pain, pleasure and shame. She groaned loudly as he plowed into her, grunting obscenely. She tried to distance herself, imagining being somewhere else, not wanting to feel this animal raping her... not wanting to enjoy it.

She was jolted back to reality when she felt her ankles untied. He ground his hips against her before lifting her off the stump and twisting her around, laying her on her back without removing his cock from within her. She turned her face, not wanting to look at him.

Rorath slapped her across her cheek and grabbed her chin, forcing her eyes back to his "I want to look into your eyes while I fuck you, bitch."

He laughed s she let loose a string of obscenities and insults, cursing him in some very imaginative ways. She cut off with a startled gasp as he resumed fucking her. She would periodically close her eyes or try to turn away, but always returned her gaze to him after a good slap. She bit her lip as he started pumping into her faster.

"I'm going to cum inside you, slut."

Her eyes flew wide ope with indignation. She was about to scream at this bastard that she was no slut when the reality of what he had said hit hr.

She blurted out without thinking, "Gods, no! I'll do whatever you want, just don't do that!" Instantly, she regretted the words as he pulled out of her and straddled her chest.

"Then open wide!"

Tears welled up in her eyes as she slowly opened her mouth.

Rorath rubbed his glistening cock slowly across her lips, growling "If you know what is best for you, you'll refrain from biting." He thrust hard between her lips, yanking her hair and forcing his way straight down her throat.

He groaned in pleasure as she gagged and tried to scream on his cock, kneeling over her shoulders, fucking her mouth like just another pussy.

He could have cum right then and there, but wanted to savor her humiliation. He pulled back enough for her to breath and waited for her to stop coughing. "Lick it. Suck it." Oh, her eyes went livi. If looks could kill, he'd have been in serious trouble, but she seemed to understand that she had no choice.

With tears streaming down her face, her tongue began to slide across his cock as he pushed it slowly in and out of her mouth, shivering at the sensation of her full lips wrapped around it.

Karina wanted to vomit. She wanted to bite. But even more, she wanted to get out of this alive and have the countryside scoured for any more of these bastards. She fought the gag reflex as she tasted herself on his cock, angry tears flowing freely from her eyes. He was taking her time and she knew it. She wanted this abuse to finish and so she focused harder on sucking him off as fast as she could, twirling her tongue under the head of his cock as she sucked.

She knew it was working when he groaned and started pushing against her throat again, raping her mouth faster. She fought the gag as best she could, trying to ignore him as he called her a good little cock sucker. Sh felt him tense and desperately tried to pull back, pushing against his cock with her tongue, but he forced himself in, thrusting straight into her throat as the first wave of cum shot forth and flowed straight down her throat.

She tried to spit it out but couldn't, her legs flailing wildly as she was forced to swallow this monster's seed. Her face was streaked with tears as he suddenly pulled back, the last ropey jet of cum splashing across her chin, cheek and hair.

Rorath knelt over her, his cock resting on her cheek as she coughed and tried to retch. He heard her sob "You bastard," as he caught his breath. Oh, revenge was sweet so far. But he wasn't done with her yet.

He slapped his softening cock against her cheek "Clean it off."

The look of utter shock on her face was priceless. She stammered weakly, but reluctantly took his cock back into her mouth. He relished her expression of disgust as she licked their combined juices off of his cock. He knew he'd be ready again soon.

She paused, looking up at him as if to ask "Is it clean enough yet?" The sight of those green eyes looking up at him with her lips tightly suckling his cock was all he needed. With a groan, he felt his cock begin to harden again.

Eyes wide, she jerked her head back "You're done! You said you'd let me go if I did that!"

He chuckled as he slapped her tits, "Oh don't worry, commander. I'll let you go. When I am ready to." She gasped in horror as he flipped her over and kicked her legs apart.

Karina went wild again, thrashing about beneath him. The bastard had tricked her! She was sure this time he would cum inside of her and she couldn't believe she had sucked his cock and swallowed his seed in vain. She might not be able to stop him from fucking her again, but she was determined to make it as difficult as possible.

However, she was totally unprepared for the feeling of his cock's head pressed against her ass hole.

No... He couldn't possibly be that cruel and disgusting!

She screamed at the top of her lungs as he proved her wrong, pushing his cock into her virgin ass. She thrashed once to try to escape but that only made it worse. She shrieked again in agony as he thrust into her, sliding his entire length into her ass.

Rorath roared triumphantly as he slammed into her most private hole, brutally violating her tight, sweet ass. He bucked wildly against her, using her body like nothing more than a piece of meat, relishing in her shrieks and sobs.

After a few minutes of this, her shrieking slowly subsided and the tone of her sobs changed. Rorath laughed loudly as she gasped and whimpered beneath his relentlessly hammering cock. The bitch was enjoying her ass pounding! He taunted her, watching her cheeks flush as he forced her to confront her shameful pleasure.

Karina tried to block out the warm feeling creeping up her spine. She tried to block out the words he growled in her ear, torn between begging for more and sobbing from the shame. She tried burying her face in the grass instead but he pulled her up and bent her over the stump again, pounding into her ass more violently than any animal.

A ragged cry tore loose from her throat before she could stop it, her entire body quaking as another orgasm washed over her abused body.

"No more!" she gasped, "I c-can't, can't take it!"

Rorath quickly pulled out of her ass, knowing he was about to cum again and not wanting to waste it. She cried out in an odd mix of relief and despair, only to cry out again, "No!" as she was flipped onto her back again and his cock dove back into her sopping wet pussy.

"No! No, you bastard! Stop! Stop it now! Don't!" she screamed as he slammed hard into her with a roar, his cock pressing painfully against her cervix as he came hard deep inside of her pussy.

Karina let out a long, wordless scream as her nightmare took this last twist. She could feel his hot cum leaking out of her around his twitching cock as he lay on top of her, panting.

She turned her head and cried softly as his cock softened and eventually slipped out of her. She didn't look at him as he wiped his cock off on her thigh, or as he stood and got dressed. She curled onto her side, her arms numb from being tied behind her for so long as she was tossed about and pinned beneath him. She was terrified that if she looked at him, he would see in her eyes the lust she felt burning within her.

She didn't turn to look until she heard the clink of her armor being moved. The bastard had gathered up her clothes and armor! He was going to make her walk back to town naked with her arms bound! After all he had done to her, this final insult?

He helped her to her feet and pointed her towards the path back to town.

"See you after the next war, Commander!" he laughed as he slapped her ass and watched her stumble away.

Once she was out of sight, he carefully laid out her armor and sword on the ground for her to collect on her return. He kept her clothes as a memento with a grin "Hope I do see you again..."

Karina stumbled down the path, his parting words ringing in her ears. She found herself growing aroused at the very thought. She stopped and turned around. She made her way back to the pool, hoping to find him still there. To see her belongings so respectfully laid out was more of a shock than anything else that had happened that night.

She was able to cut her bindings with her sword before sitting down next to the stump she had been bent over just a little while ago. She whispered "See you after the next war... fucking bastard..." as she fingered herself to yet another screaming climax.

MacDracor
MacDracor
11 Followers