All Comments on 'Victor's New Slave Ch. 02'

by fredricka

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Sometime two is not better than one But this 2 is

The second chapter better than the first. What is 3 going to be like? We await it's arival with baited breath.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Wet Pussy Worthy

This one got me excited from the very first sentence. I haven't even read Chapter One! Easy to follow with wonderful structure and dialogue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Undecided

He still seems like an arse hole. There hasn’t been any time to establish trust, like respect it’s not automatic it has to be earned, it should be earned.

She was punished for not following a rule she had no knowledge of >>> prick

He asked about insertion of foreign objects by prev master and was told she hated it (poss been prev ch?), that it hurt but she endured it to try and please him >>> useless prick

If you insert a vibrator or dildo with enough force that the description could only infer using force “ram”/ ‘he rammed it it’ (paraphrasing that nit) it will hurt >>> pathetic useless prick, seriously try ramming a dildo up your arse see how you get along.

He used hot wax on her without knowing her pain tolerance just to see how far he could push. She appears to have a low pain threshold but is desperate to please him. To the following extent: “No Sir, it did not hurt too much," Slave lied >>> fucking bastard.

Submissives are by nature ‘people pleasers’ and strive to please those around them, it’s staggeringly common for a sub to have very low self esteem, it’s dangerous. It leads to lying and will cause an insecure sub to avoid using a safe word at all costs for fear of disappointing their Dom/Master/Top etc

Your fantasy wold needed caveats and safeguards written in because without that he’s just another shitty wannabe Dom. FFS it takes trust for a sub to be comfortable being restrained where a large amount of water and potential for drowning.

Nil safe words or aftercare >>> ditch the looser and find a real Dom, I’m out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous