Victor's New Slave Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Relieved that she was slowing, she looked him in his eyes. She could tell that he was enjoying this, and it set off an alarm. What would he do to torture her next? Was it not enough that she was given great amounts of pleasure with no hope of release? She was sure it had something to do with the candle, and she was sure that its wax would be dribbled on her, but exactly what he had in mind she knew not.

Slowly she came to a very slow and gently rock. Victor went to her side and looked at his new slave. Her body was in excellent condition, her nipples large against the medium size breasts. The shaved pussy looked good enough to eat, but that was for a later date. Her stomach flat and her legs shapely and long, what he saw is something that he would seek out for a sexual partner, and now he had her. She would be here to please him and knowing this allowed him the freedom to experiment with his dominant side.

Lifting the candle high above her, he allowed the wax to drip down. Slave jumped when the wax hit her stomach. The touch of the wax as it hit her body was okay but it soon heated as it cooled from the outside. "Still Slave," Victor commanded.

Slave tried to relax and focus on everything else, but with each new drop as it hit her body she tensed. Looking down at her body she could see several drops of cooled wax. Then she saw where his next target as he carefully aimed for her nipple. This caused her to flinch. Victor only looked at her and asked her, "What have I commanded of you?"

"That I am to remain still, Sir. But that just has to hurt and it scares me," she said with fear in her voice.

Victor said in a very gentle voice, "but Slave, you have to know that, as it did on your body, it is a small pain that goes away quickly. Don't you trust me?"

Slave had never known trust before, and now was here was this man that seemed to want this from her. How could one answer such a question? Finally, Slave replied, "Sir, I trust that you seek your pleasure and in doing so, you will hopefully seek mine as well."

This seemed to satisfy Victor, and he then slowly allowed the wax to drip from the candle to her chest. As she was moving, the first drop missed her nipple landing a little below, but the next one found its target. Immediately the pain caused her nipple to shrink under the hot wax. "Now Slave, did that hurt much?" Victor asked, truly curious as to how far she would let him dominate.

"No Sir, it did not hurt too much," Slave lied. And however much pain it had caused her, it had also allowed her desire to cum diminish. The pain had done its trick and she could now relax just a bit.

Victor dribbled a few more drops on her, hitting her other nipple and then lowered his head to remove the wax with his mouth. The sensation forced Slave's nipple to harden and Victor found a new game of applying wax and removing with his teeth, being sure to lick the nipple erect after each application. Victor could tell that this was bringing Slave off. Her body shrank back each time his mouth left her nipple.

Slave could feel Victor's hard cock as it rubbed back and forth against her back and she could tell both from this and from the look on his face that he was truly enjoying this. This in turn helped Slave to accept her new form of torture, grateful that it was Victor and not her past owner that had tried this, for he showed kindness as well as enjoyment in this new sensation.

As Victor tired of his new game, he blew out the candle. Well Slave, I see that you are learning to take your torture well and for this I will reward you. He then inserted the unlit side of the candle deep with in Slaves pussy and used his mouth on her clit. Slave responded with a fever that Victor was totally unprepared for. Her body straightened and he found her pussy was being pushed into his mouth as the candle worked her pussy faster.

"Oh Sir, I fear that if you continue I will be forced to cum. I am now so close," Slave pleaded for the approval of release.

"No! You must not cum yet. I want to feel your orgasm as it grasps my cock. Do you want to cum now?" Victor asked.

"Yes... oh yes... I am... so ready." Came her reply in short gasps, unable to make a sentence in one breath.

Victor let her swing a few more times, and could tell that she was very close. He then moved to her back side and inserted his cock. Her walls locked on to his cock with a furry that he had not known before. Then he looked her straight in her eyes and said "Cum".

She did not ask for permission again. The orgasm rocked through her body and came out her mouth in a loud scream; Slave was amazed at the intensity of her orgasm. And as Victor continued to fill her hot hole with his rigid pole, Slave's orgasm never slowed. Victor could feel the orgasm as it rapidly sped through her body, tightening around his cock. And soon the sensation came upon him as well. Unhappy with the location, he pulled out and shifted the cuffs up further on her thighs. He then flipped her over, and turned her around. Putting his cock in her mouth, she hungrily ate at his cock, almost as a calf would suck the milk from its mother's tits. She grabbed with her mouth and sucked. Victor reached under her and pulled on her perfectly round globes. Using her tits as leverage, victor swayed her back and forth, each time he pushed his cock further down her throat and each time she swallowed to get more. Soon Victor could take no more and he came deep down her throat. Holding her in place until the last drop had slipped out of his now soft member and down her throat.

Gently he lifted her and then removed the cuffs from her body. Setting her down on her feet, he said, "if you help me to extinguish these candles I will make you something to eat."

Slave could think of nothing that sounded better at the moment and she quickly went about blowing out the candles. Victor raised the ropes and hit the button that closed up the bath. When they came to the last candle, they were at the door. Stepping out they walked, with her behind him, down the stair case.

In the kitchen, Victor set about making her dinner. Reaching into the refrigerator slave was amazed as the food was tossed at her; carefully she set it on the counter. Wondering how much he was going to make, she only looked to see what he brought out. Salad ingredients, fish, basil, wine, cheese and tomatoes, along with some other things that she did not recognize came out of the refrigerator.

"Here slave, you slice the tomato and cheese nice and thin," Victor took out a pan and set it on the fire, mashed a few ingredients together and slathered it on the fish. It took only moments for the kitchen to smell heavenly. Victor worked quickly and efficiently. Clearly he needed no cook in his house.

As she finished with the cheese, he brought her a bottle of wine and handed it to her. "You should open the wine and then set the table." He said as he pointed in the direction that she would find plates, glasses, and utensils.

Slave did as she was told and as soon as she finished with her task, dinner was brought to the table. Fried Salmon steak with a white wine pesto sauce, Tuscan mash and a light salad of sliced beef steak Tomatoes and slices of Mozzarella cheese drizzled with virgin olive oil and seasoned with freshly ground black pepper and sea salt.

As she had not eaten for a day, she ate hungrily at all the food set before her. She was embarrassed when she looked up to see Victor watching her in amazement.

"Always eat so fast?' he asked mockingly.

"No Sir, it is just that I have not eaten yet today, my old master saw not reason to feed me before I was sold." she said between bites. "And Sir, you are a wonderful cook, this is all so delicious. Never have I tasted anything so magnificent." Victor stood, walked over to the stove and got the last piece of fish, which he placed on slave's plate.

"Thank you sir" she said and happily took on the task of cleaning her plate once again.

When she finished, she asked "shall I do the dishes and clean up Sir?"

Victor thought that this would be a very good slave thing to do. "Yes, use the sink in the center of the room as there is a dishwasher immediately to the right of it."

Slave very happily went about the business of cleaning up the kitchen. When she came back to the table to wash it she noticed that Victor was there, sipping wine, and staring at her. "Done" she said with a smile on her face.

Victor handed her his glass and stood. She placed it in the dishwasher, and turned it on. Rinsing out the cloth she used, she laid it between the sinks and followed Victor to the steps.

Victor walked her to the stairs and said, "you may go to bed now. When I ring the bell you are to come down to the kitchen and make my breakfast. There are many outfits for you to choose from in the wardrobe in your room. Pick out something that suits your mood for the morning."

Taken by his generosity and kindness, Slave hugged Victor. He stood there, stoic, and she quickly realized that this was wrong. "Sorry Sir," she said as she stepped back "I like it here and you are a kind master. I am glad that you bought me today." With that she turned and took the stairs that lead from the kitchen up to her room, leaving a dazed man who could only watch her ascend the stairs.

Once in her room, she lay on her bed and with a smile on her face was sleeping within seconds of her head hitting the pillow.

12